Anniversary Event Discussion

13 minutes ago, Tenou said:

If you had read the whole thread before posting, as I did, you would know by now that it is set to a "flat drop rate" which means that the boss and level doesn't matter, all of them have the same chances, and as far as I know, there is no place where the drop chance stats are published.

Sorry, but I did not understand, because:

"if you had read whole thread before posting..." and "... as I know, there is no place where the drop chance stats are published"

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, F.e.r.n.a.n.d.o said:

My too! 

(1) Is it easier to win girls by villain level?

(2) And what is the rate according to the level of experience?

(3) Where are these numbers and rates? Website or table?

Please!!! And TKS!!!

And (4) The difficulty of winning is exclusively at the girl's level (common, rare etc)?

Thanks!!!

• Thanks 1

I think it's pretty cool how we got a chance to get pachinko exclusive girls on villains. I'm specially excited by Noella and Juin Lelierre, girls that I already tried to get at the pachinko and failed, but...

I'm also a little dissapointed about the lack of kobans this year.

This is the thing: I understand that we receive more free kobans than a year ago, but those kobans were a gift, a reward for playing for a whole year. This time there is no gift, only a chance to get one. Because best case scenario, we get 3 or 4 free girls from bosses (can't imagine someone getting 5), worst case scenario, we get absolutely nothing... or even worse, another Gork. D:

So this time around everything is 100% luck based, so some people will end very happy, but some very dissapointed.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Inuzuka said:

Another round of 60 Perform x10 and 30 Refills for a total of 7200 kobans, this time I only got 1 girl. Not sure if I was lucky last time or unlucky this time.

Very good to get 7 and now 1 with total 14400 kobans :) 

28 minutes ago, Eman said:

Since no one has mentioned it yet, thanks for Solveig's 4 & 5 starts.

I hope I can get at least one girl during the event!

That's because it has nothing to do with the Anniversary Event :D
They are good though... at least I think they are good, because others might not think they are good.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

That's because it has nothing to do with the Anniversary Event :D
They are good though... at least I think they are good, because others might not think they are good.

If it happens at the same time, they are related :P

I like the new scenes too... and I also like the increased income that come with them!

@Chthugha Idk if its been mentioned in a previous thread, and i've seen it asked in this thread. I was away for work when the perform x10 thing came out, and missed all the threads about it. Does the perform x10 roll 10 times individually, or just one massive roll? Should i be performing x1 for a better chance?

Sorry to bother ya. 

edited out because now irrelevant

25 minutes ago, ThatCanadianGuy said:

@Chthugha Idk if its been mentioned in a previous thread, and i've seen it asked in this thread. I was away for work when the perform x10 thing came out, and missed all the threads about it. Does the perform x10 roll 10 times individually, or just one massive roll? Should i be performing x1 for a better chance?

Sorry to bother ya. 

It's the same as 10 single performances.
So what it does is play out 10 performances, and determines the rewards for it.
It hasn't happened yet that I know of, but in theory you should be able to lose one battle and get 9 rewards for the 9 won battles.

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

It's the same as 10 single performances.
So what it does is play out 10 performances, and determines the rewards for it.
It hasn't happened yet that I know of, but in theory you should be able to lose one battle and get 9 rewards for the 9 won battles.

Wait, you mean, you could theoretically win multiple girls in one spin? 

I like the fact that all villains offer the same girls.  This should be a template for future events and revivals so that those in later worlds aren't penalised moneywise by battling too far down the order (against Dark Lord for example).  Having said this, though, there seems to now be a difference in drop rate between earlier and later villains, so maybe try against Gruntt or Edwarda, or even Donatien as a compromise.

In the questionnaire (where there weren't really enough options to give some constructive criticism), I wanted to consider the following:

1) I put the artwork as really good (it is quite variable in quality, though - expected with the deadlines the artists have to meet these days),

2) but the artwork was let down by the script which is still poorly edited and proof-read, I noticed.  For instance, the writer still insists on adding an 'e' to the end of words (like 'pilote');

3) some quite outrageous humour has become a standout with the script and artwork, and it would appear that the team are trying some new things and taking risks, probably enjoying the experience and having fun - may this continue;

4) I would like to see a little more erotic romance in the scripts and affection scenes (as was being beautifully explored with Lenaelle's affection scenes and with Loving Arcana's).  It was clear that the artist really enjoyed creating these and the result was genuine beauty.  This can be really, really sexy, in contrast to a raw sex bang;

5) I did not opt for more events because we are already overwhelmed by the frequency of these - in my opinion anyway.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ThatCanadianGuy said:

Wait, you mean, you could theoretically win multiple girls in one spin? 

Yes, it's 10 separate battles, so you could theoretically win 10 girls.
You could win more than one girls by doing single battles as well, so there's no reason it wouldn't work the same way here.

I've seen multiple examples of players getting 2 girls by doing the 10x performance.

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

You could win more than one girls by doing single battles as well

You can win multiple girls with a single roll? How does that work? If it hits a rare, it re rolls, or does every single girl have its own separate roll table, and every spin rolls them all, its just at a low limit?