How you doing in the "League"

casey

1 hour ago, Blain said:

saw you in my sexpert 1 along with Damoncord as the only forum names I recognized, and looked like you both were slotted to finish in top 15 the last time I checked with less than 30 minutes remaining 

I finished 23 after a fast start and it didn't hurt my feelings at all, sexpert 1 looks like a good place to chill for a week or three

I had assumed that the Leagues were gonna end at 11:00am as usual, so I spent My points and waited but to My dismay, I forgot that everything now resets an hour later, by which point it was already too late... 😓

Anyways, I agree that Sexpert 1 will indeed be a great place to just chill in for a bit. Best of luck to You. 👍

Can anyone confirm how to move down a league? After getting to Wanker III and realising I can get better rewards in lower leagues I intentionally did few battles to try and drop down - based on something I remember reading about how the bottom 15 places were demoted to the league below. Accordingly I kept myself at 76th to maximise battles, but am still in the same league. Do I just need to not take part at all?

If anyone can clarify this that would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, xEmwdn said:

how the bottom 15 places were demoted to the league below. Accordingly I kept myself at 76th

Ummmm … usually about 100 Player in one bracket, last 15 are to be demoted. 100 - 15 equals 85  to me, so it's 86, not 76.

Edited by dsfs
edit: but yeah, an icon which indicates demotion (similar to the one for promotion) would be nice
  • Like 1

You're right about the last 15 being demoted.  For a bracket off 100 that means 86-100th places.  If more than 100 add the extra to these.  Hope that helps.  Too bad you have to wait until next season to find out.  Also, anyone with 0 points is automatically demoted.  So you would also demote if you don't participate.  No demotions from Wanker l.

I finished  tied for first but ended up 2nd in my Sexpert 1 league despite going undefeated and with the maximum number points possible.

Apparently the first place winner got to the maximum number of points before I did so that is the tie breaker in effect to determine first and second place

I hope they can come up with a better tie-breaker system (I beat the winner all 3 times we fought)

Now on to Sexpert 2 with hopes of finishing in the 15-30 range

I misjudged where I was in the standings, ended up placing 13 so got advanced to Sexpert 2.  There's 195 of us in my league and when you arrange us by level I'm 8 from the bottom.

With my Hardcore, and Charm already maxed, and 6 Legendary pieces it's gonna be ugly trying to climb this ladder.

2 hours ago, casey said:

I finished  tied for first but ended up 2nd in my Sexpert 1 league despite going undefeated and with the maximum number points possible.

--

I hope they can come up with a better tie-breaker system (I beat the winner all 3 times we fought)

Well, that obviously means that he beat you 3/3 times as well. So first come, first served is a good way to settle tie-breakers. Next time, spend a couple of Kobans to get there first, yeah? There's a bigger pay-off than cost for that.

4 hours ago, dsfs said:

Ummmm … usually about 100 Player in one bracket, last 15 are to be demoted. 100 - 15 equals 85  to me, so it's 86, not 76.

Yeah, I'm an idiot, thanks for the confirmation about it being the last 15 though 😅

44 minutes ago, Slashley said:

Well, that obviously means that he beat you 3/3 times as well. So first come, first served is a good way to settle tie-breakers. Next time, spend a couple of Kobans to get there first, yeah? There's a bigger pay-off than cost for that.

You are right, I should of been aware of the tie-breaker methods .

I do appreciative your lack of sympathy and am looking forward to encountering you in some future league play9_9:D

Just now, jelom said:

@BananaJoy with 195 players you only have to worry about stronger players if you are going to do all battles ... and that means spending more than 7000 kobans, not worth the reward (in my opinion).

i have a different opinion about that. i dont care about koban reward at all. i need the xp reward :D. and league is much cheaper than refreshing arena :D

17 hours ago, jelom said:

But bad news ... there is going to be only one Sexpert 2 group with 195 players. Another clash of titans.

in the first Sexpert I league I placed 40th, and this time I hope to do a bit better, but reaching 30th will be very difficult.

Ouch! I'm really glad i stayed in S1 then :D

17 hours ago, dirty harry said:

New season's bracket S1 top player is Syriak (lvl 302) and there are 105 players in the bracket. Again no forum names jump out to me.

GL y'all this next season

We are in the same bracket ^_^

league.png.f5bc65ac83f25bb3b3f7adeacaa4b350.png

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

We are in the same bracket ^_^

league.png.f5bc65ac83f25bb3b3f7adeacaa4b350.png

Well, with names as they are - i.e. there are at least three Joes - I hope you don't hold it against me that I don't automatically assume that Daniel is the same person as Daniela or Daniele.

Anyways, GL in the bracket. So far it seems there are a lot of players that could be no 1. At the end maybe even an ex aequo where no. 16 has the same max score as no 1.:P

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Well, with names as they are - i.e. there are at least three Joes - I hope you don't hold it against me that I don't automatically assume that Daniel is the same person as Daniela or Daniele.

Anyways, GL in the bracket. So far it seems there are a lot of players that could be no 1. At the end maybe even an ex aequo where no. 16 has the same max score as no 1.:P

Yep, i guess i should change my name into something less common... maybe Dirty Daniel 🤣

Good luck to you too ;)

16 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Yep, i guess i should change my name into something less common... maybe Dirty Daniel 🤣

Good luck to you too ;)

Do it! 😁

I am still doing good. Behind a Russian koban spender for now, but he can beat me. I checked a bit more carefullt, besides Boogerstick, I onky see one or two other players that i could lose to. So I have a choice to make. Do I want to promote? I guess if I finish 2-4 for sure, Ill go for it, painful as the following week may be. 

4 minutes ago, DHarry said:

So I have a choice to make. Do I want to promote? I guess if I finish 2-4 for sure, Ill go for it, painful as the following week may be.

At the start of the previous season there were 6 or less S1, and at the start of this season there were 13 S1. So assuming promotions from W3 to S1 aren't slowing down, there are at *least* 20 S1 right now. This means absolute dead minimum 4 S2 next week, more likely 5 (with 102 players each). That'll be much more reasonable to compete in for everyone, with a low enough player count to reach your natural score based on win/loss without having to buy refills.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BoogerStick said:

At the start of the previous season there were 6 or less S1, and at the start of this season there were 13 S1. So assuming promotions from W3 to S1 aren't slowing down, there are at *least* 20 S1 right now. This means absolute dead minimum 4 S2 next week, more likely 5 (with 102 players each). That'll be much more reasonable to compete in for everyone, with a low enough player count to reach your natural score based on win/loss without having to buy refills.

You have to take into account that almost 2 leagues promoted to Sexpert II this week. So you just might end up with 4 leagues of around 117-118 or so.