How you doing in the "League"

casey

After sucessfully getting demoted back to wanker 3 (i know it wasnt that hard) i find myself debating if i want to aim for 16th until more sexpert 2 are around or just beat everyone i can (it looks like i can beat everyone bar 1) and hope that i get into an easier sexpert 1 league with more of the heavy hitters already promoted to 2. Will see how i feel (and if i can get GB maxed out) by Wed.

6 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

my current league position. think will go bit slower now :D. fran is not really problem to beat. he is pretty weak for his level ^^

I think there are a few other players that may give you some troubleB|

After a late time rush of some players, I ended 10th in my previous Wanker III league turn. At 5:00 in the morning I was up to exploit the token refill bonus, I pressed the button to gather my rewards... and after having briefly spotted my first Sexpert I league, my jaw dropped. With me not screaming of pain only because at 5:00 in the morning I would probably have angered someone in the neighborhood.

Coming into Wanker III three weeks ago I thought that would have been an hard turn, but that was nothing compared to the actual. Directly spending the 15 bonus tokens I already had the first losses. Up to now I have battled 28 players out of 105, with 60 wins (including some I didn't expect) and 24 losses, and I am 79th in ranking. Problem is, there are only two or three players left which I can have hopes of winning some battles, because the rest have a level of ego so high compared to mine that they will probably won the battles easily with half ego intact. My lack of HC legendary girls and HC legendary equipment is starting to become heavy. I miss also some upgrade points in the market, but just a bunch. I am gathering hymens as fast as I can to upgrade, but I think I will be unable to get competitive before level 300 (I'm 288 now, and with a little luck I should attain 289 today, meaning another full month at least to get to 300). As I stated elsewhere, if the demotions are not functional, in the next weeks I risk to find myself between two fires.

6 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

my current league position. think will go bit slower now :D. fran is not really problem to beat. he is pretty weak for his level ^^

ranking.PNG

Ive been with Spheedy and Isi before. They are strong for their levels. 

For me, Im doing alright. I can be patient because most cant get max score. 2-4 is the goal.

Since I am lv.210 and got 6 loss at league but still has the chance to get 1st rank,what should I do now?

1. Promote to sexpert I at higher rank and get demoted back.

(How to get demoted?Playing none or after 85th rank?)

2.Get stuck at 16th in wanker III for many weeks by skipping some fights(experience).

Which way can help me earn more koben or experience?(Combining with earning XP contest)

I can play 300 times without refill because I can play league at the beginning and end moment.

Screenshot_2018-11-03-15-55-31.png

Edited by yoyowhan

Depends on what one considers "good". My stats are a bit worse than yoyowhan's (I know you from the arena, actually - can't beat you), and I'm pretty sure I'd be good enough to compete for 75th place in S1 next week: Another ~300 top players will have moved on to S2, and S1 is getting diluted into 25-30 different brackets, rather than the ~20 we have this week. IMHO, anyone who is strong enough to finish top 4 in a division is also strong enough to do okay in the next one.

(As for me, I'm not actually sure yet if I'm top 4 strong this week, so I might skip getting promoted for now.)

Edited by _shal_

I'm doing too good at the moment... I'm hovering around the promotion places in Sexpert I, and I rather not promote to Sexpert II this time.
However, I'm not going to fuss if I do promote.
I will just do all the challenges I can within the timeframe, and see where that leads me.

4 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

Since I am lv.210 and got 6 loss at league but still has the chance to get 1st rank,what should I do now?

1. Promote to sexpert I at higher rank and get demoted back.

(How to get demoted?Playing none or after 85th rank?)

2.Get stuck at 16th in wanker III for many weeks by skipping some fights(experience).

Which way can help me earn more koben or experience?(Combining with earning XP contest)

I can play 300 times without refill because I can play league at the beginning and end moment.

I was in Sexpert 1 last week and the weakest player was level 240 so unless you have some amazing equipment

I don't think you can finish in the top third of the league standings, but maybe with every league strength weakening with

each passing season going forward who knows.

If your goal is gaining experience than stay where you are and finish 16th like you suggested

If you go to Sexpert 1 you probably can beat 60% of the players at best, so do a comparison how many Kobans you could win

at Wanker 3 vs Sexpert 1

21 hours ago, Observer_X said:

After a late time rush of some players, I ended 10th in my previous Wanker III league turn. At 5:00 in the morning I was up to exploit the token refill bonus, I pressed the button to gather my rewards... and after having briefly spotted my first Sexpert I league, my jaw dropped. With me not screaming of pain only because at 5:00 in the morning I would probably have angered someone in the neighborhood.

Coming into Wanker III three weeks ago I thought that would have been an hard turn, but that was nothing compared to the actual. Directly spending the 15 bonus tokens I already had the first losses. Up to now I have battled 28 players out of 105, with 60 wins (including some I didn't expect) and 24 losses, and I am 79th in ranking. Problem is, there are only two or three players left which I can have hopes of winning some battles, because the rest have a level of ego so high compared to mine that they will probably won the battles easily with half ego intact. My lack of HC legendary girls and HC legendary equipment is starting to become heavy. I miss also some upgrade points in the market, but just a bunch. I am gathering hymens as fast as I can to upgrade, but I think I will be unable to get competitive before level 300 (I'm 288 now, and with a little luck I should attain 289 today, meaning another full month at least to get to 300). As I stated elsewhere, if the demotions are not functional, in the next weeks I risk to find myself between two fires.

If i'm right this is your account: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/194081/profile.html

You're HC, so you should equip only your best HC equipment. Using that legendary KH, the other 2 rainbow and that useless epic CH result in a considerable loss of ego and attack power. Replace them with HC gear (even epic are good) and you should instantly notice a great improvement in your performance.

Edited by Daniele

On 11/3/2018 at 1:25 AM, BananaJoy said:

isi and hare i cant beat. some r 50/50 chance but all together dont think its more than 4-5 players. but i am not really expecting get first place. i am lucky if i get the 5th :D

you can't beat isi and hare but you say fran is easy? well i highly doubt that. fran and isi are roughly equal and hare is considerably weaker 🤣

17 hours ago, Daniele said:

If i'm right this is your account: https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/194081/profile.html

You're HC, so you should equip only your best HC equipment. Using that legendary KH, the other 2 rainbow and that useless epic CH result in a considerable loss of ego and attack power. Replace them with HC gear (even epic are good) and you should instantly notice a great improvement in your performance.

But don't that's only until you give max level, them is completly diferent because the number of points are finite in the 3 stats and the diference of attack and ego in equipment are small than defense of the other 2 clases. In max level is better rainbow and all stats to maximun.

In this point the fisrt is add all yoour primary stats to full, them the third stats to maximun (give more ego) and is important because defense of your class is teoricaly the midle of your secondary and third stat class (i don't read change of that in none path notes), When that stats are full add the second for give more defense in your class and the second stat class, and in this point is only give the rainbow equipment (because is random values can be better until have some level equipment rainbow) and update level of harenetes (more level have a littel more ego).

In thats terms of values the diference for give only your class equipment vs rainbow are in order than 5000 / 6000 class points but have the problem of not defense for other class and your class; in this point  the damage and ego you recive is some the damage mitigation of rainbow equipment.

Edited by saberbholt

I'm seeing some people I'll have trouble with because my level is either too far below them or I just can't get the equipment I need. I'll probably still get promoted if all goes well though. Don't mind hanging back in the leagues though. The experience and kobans are still alright where I am.

1 hour ago, saberbholt said:

But don't that's only until you give max level, them is completly diferent because the number of points are finite in the 3 stats and the diference of attack and ego in equipment are small than defense of the other 2 clases. In max level is better rainbow and all stats to maximun.

In this point the fisrt is add all yoour primary stats to full, them the third stats to maximun (give more ego) and is important because defense of your class is teoricaly the midle of your secondary and third stat class (i don't read change of that in none path notes), When that stats are full add the second for give more defense in your class and the second stat class, and in this point is only give the rainbow equipment (because is random values can be better until have some level equipment rainbow) and update level of harenetes (more level have a littel more ego).

In thats terms of values the diference for give only your class equipment vs rainbow are in order than 5000 / 6000 class points but have the problem of not defense for other class and your class; in this point  the damage and ego you recive is some the damage mitigation of rainbow equipment.

I completely disagree, rainbow equipment is definitely worse than good epic single stat at any level ^_^

8 hours ago, Daniele said:

I completely disagree, rainbow equipment is definitely worse than good epic single stat at any level ^_^

thats not correct, i can see that beaten people who have 3k more of the main stat and 10k's more ego than my when the two are HC because have the other 2 stats more upper than other, and no only if are HC, the some if his main stat are other diferent give the some result at my lvl

If you have 18k's in HC stat and only 5k's in the other 2, until you have 150k's of ego i can beat with 12k3 of HC and 138k5 of ego because my defense is 8k and the other guy 4k who in reality is: my degense is fron 8k to 16k's and the guy from 4k to 8k's (aprox), when i make a critic my damage can be more in comparation of his mitication comparet has his. ¡han have the some beneficts in the other 2 clases if they give the policity of up only his main stat.

Edited by saberbholt
  • Thinking 1

20 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

If you have 18k's in HC stat and only 5k's in the other 2, until you have 150k's of ego i can beat with 12k3 of HC and 138k5 of ego because my defense is 8k and the other guy 4k who in reality is: my degense is fron 8k to 16k's and the guy from 4k to 8k's (aprox), when i make a critic my damage can be more in comparation of his mitication comparet has his. ¡han have the some beneficts in the other 2 clases if they give the policity of up only his main stat.

You've got only 138k ego - at level 280. That's all anyone needs to know to understand that you're crippling yourself with those rainbows, no matter how much they boost your defense. And you're even HC, where they're the most useless because they ruin the strength of your crit.

I'm just level 203, and I had you in league either last week or the week before - I wasn't far off from being able to beat you. The only thing that saved you was that being 80 levels ahead meant that your alpha and beta girls were much stronger than mine. But hey, if you intentionally want to weaken yourself, other players appreciate the gesture. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sexpert 1 proves to be painful to me at Nutaku with barely 20.2k KH since the number of HC player far surpass KH and most of them have 20k HC.

I literally bang myself on the wall the other day when a legendary gear worth 1.5k KH was available for the price of 5m. Unfortunately, I doesn't have any cash left to purchase it since I already spend most of it to upgrade my harem.

While EP literally refuse to drop a legendary KH only gear, talk about luck. :(

27 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

You've got only 138k ego - at level 280. That's all anyone needs to know to understand that you're crippling yourself with those rainbows, no matter how much they boost your defense. And you're even HC, where they're the most useless because they ruin the strength of your crit.

I'm just level 203, and I had you in league either last week or the week before - I wasn't far off from being able to beat you. The only thing that saved you was that being 80 levels ahead meant that your alpha and beta girls were much stronger than mine. But hey, if you intentionally want to weaken yourself, other players appreciate the gesture. :P

In so many words are you trying to say the best defense is a good offence9_9

8 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

not in tey to say, only monostat configuration is poor than have minus offense and defense in more chases with diferents class rivals 

I don't understand what you're saying.

However, what I can tell you is that Rainbow items are complete and utter garbage. Epics of your class are BY FAR superior. My winratio against people in full-rainbow gear is 100% unless they AND their gear are at least 30 levels above me (aka they have full, fresh Rainbow gear), and since I'm starting to be above level 270 not many are 30 levels above me anymore.

Even then, do I care if my winrate is 95-99% against them? Not much. And since I got myself a HC legendary, you'll probably need to be 40 levels above me now. AND have fresh gear.

tl;dr; Rainbow items are garbage - forget about them. Use Epics, you'll do FAR better. Better yet, get a full set of HC Epics and respec to HC once you can.

• Like 1