How you doing in the "League"

casey

Coincidentally, I was just re-evaluating this, since my AP did not change even after I used my last AME charges. But I am ... 90% sure that I cannot have 183k AP without AME:

image.thumb.png.95362df1ab2d8434dd5f03432e5f7f0c.png

I have a good but not awesome GS3 + RE AP bonus. Sadly I did not have a look at my offensive (battle page) AP after switching from 1 to 3 Cordyceps today. Hmm, although comparing with Castor, probably it's indeed my defensive AP? 🤔But he has 6/7 blue eyes trait girls, me only 4 + some minor other GS3 bonuses.

Ah, actually you must be right. It wouldn't be KK if solving one bug would not introduce at least one other 😅. But at least it seems to be visual only: Also my last battle results match pretty well the AME-boosted sims, not so well the ones without AME.

Sadly this top 1 won't stay 😢: Stoned Jesus misses only 24 points from what I recorded, while I am missing 192. On the other hand, I missed to record (via script) even 75 lost points for myself, as I was playing much with mobile phone this week. Hope dies last 😄. At least my best result since the bug was fixed where opponents lost all their girl skills after booster expiry.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 1

8 ore fa, Darkyz_ ha scritto:

Was it a relaxing week again this week for you ? I'm sorry for your bracket luck, but you bring out the best in me, the only two perfect weekly scores I ever got were against you... despite your Reflect team😏

Dear @Darkyz_, since I know my limits this week has also been relaxing for me.
Since you were there, zero AME, very few refills and cordys.
63 more levels between two active league players still makes a difference in this game...
I imagine you got the 75 points with me when I lowered the team to do a favor for one of my clubmates.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

image.thumb.png.bfed4bcc8c0ce206b6d06c4a6e7de4d4.png

A lot of bad luck with RNG this week. 4 strong opponents where I ended with a lot less points than the expectation was. Best example were the fights against bohammettuz where I had an expected result of 22,something points. With an average result of 13 points out of the 3 fights against him... well that was the first (and hardest) deep hit I hat to deal with this week. There were 3 other opponents where I got 10-15 points less than expected and a couple of 24,9-24,98 fights with 1 or 2 points loss too.

Gratulation to ZOMIG to his 20th 1st in D3. He played very well and was most of the time at the top of the ranking.

I used most of the time 1 Ginseng, 1 Chlorella and 2 Cordyceps, 1 time 2 Ginseng, 2 Chlorella and most of the time AM/LM Booster.

image.png.d6c0991dff5b8d01b3957ce71b91eec4.png

• Like 5
  • GG 2

5 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

A lot of bad luck with RNG this week.

I had one extreme case, also the only one where I was defeated once, with stun vs stun. Against opponents significantly stronger than you, stun is best, but it spreads the possible outcomes much, as it can trigger, even blocking the opponents skill, but might not at all. And stun vs stun is like a flat results table from 25 to 3 points 😄 (don't take it literally 😉).

image.png.36005feb9b6a2c1eef0ed9a770460fbe.png

I used 3x Chlorella and 1x Cordyceps until the last day, then switched to 1x Chlorella and 3x Cordyceps for the last hard opponents. I used 2 AME + remaining charges from last week, and finished the last one exactly with the last fight this time. Did all >=24.95 battles I could without AME, which did cost me a few points, but was worth it to survive with the AMEs I get from CbC. I did again buy quite a larger amount of refills after blessings reset, to battle everyone who did not switch team quickly. It was obviously not required for top 4, but I want to secure those additional ~2k kobans.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Marc121212 said:

happy to not be totally crushed by bolitho76.

You were in the last 15 opponents I had to fight and sadly I wasn't able to fight against you yesterday at your 3 boosters run out so I had to fight you freshly boosted. The result against you was mostly expected under this circumstances. 😎

• Like 4

So, i lost my personal duel to @DvDivXXX ...

May be it wasnt a big fight for him - but i can say i wasnt dominated 😝

image.thumb.png.3b3e69b94fda6405be612407e2732842.png

With different builds and strategies we stood at almost equal score before last 2 fights  - i had 7465 pts with DvDivXXX & Bones on table - DvDiv had 7468 and i think there was also Bones and me or JJdude for him. So i not build big hopes to win at that point - was abit disappointed with resulting -17 difference btw :)

May be with different endspiel strategy i'd have more chances - like if i swithced to 4 Chlorella at tuesday evening and caught DvDiv unbusted at wednesday morning - and then arm cordys to fight last 4-5 opponents with morning resets at thursday... May be :D

Anyway - was fun and exciting race. Till next time!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 3

image.thumb.png.7fc338c54a3ce94d500dd0529d34b467.png

Another week with a strong opponent and with another second place as end result. I expected not to win against Thunder... (sry, don't remember his full name), but contrary to my usual effort I was willing to give my best (more or less) and hope it is good enough. I spend 2 AME and maybe 3-4 times a full cordy setup. He was always in front so there was the pressure to have 25pts results. Like Phoenix he used an intersting booster schedule and reenabled two of them regularly, so it was never possible to catch him completly unboosted. In the end 4 points are not much. With an additional AME or some refills it could have been enough, but of course, you never know. Well played. The main difference probably was also that I play without any special defense team or pay attention on expired boosters. I guess it is easy to beat me with 24-25, so that was always a disadvantage for me (but of course totally my own action).

I guess I take it easy this week Too many strong players and I want to safe more cordys because I invested more than usual during last month.

• Like 3
  • GG 3

------------------
D3 run #171  2023/11/09-16 (Denma Week 2)

My 19th D3 win:

image.png

9 hours ago, HentaiGuru said:

Are you kidding me? It was a very tense and close duel through and through. On top of that, I didn't even know I had already won when I took that screenshot looong before reset, and I only found out for sure when I logged back in several hours after reset. Either because I didn't follow or count right, or because of the way 430i's script estimates lost points, I was sure you had a single fight left (because the max possible was 7650, you were at 7573, and you had supposedly only lost 52 points in total, so that left 25 potential points for you to grab, aka exactly one fight). So I thought that everything would depend on that one fight: either you scored 17 points or less and I stayed #1 or you scored 18 or more and you would have passed me over.

It was a relief to find out your score hadn't moved, although a bit of a surprise too. I even considered you might have not had the opportunity to play this imaginary final fight, but IIUC you had actually already played all your fights too when I took my final screenshot, so you had lost 77 points in total instead of 52 as the script showed me?

In any case, I'm pretty glad as I really needed that win (sorry man, if you had been up against anyone else I would have rooted for you, but not when you're against me ^^). Group formation RNG remains one of the main if not the biggest factor in D3 success. Had either of us been on his own in that group of NPCs, it would have been the chilliest win ever. But since there were two of us, it was a fierce duel instead (okay, to be fair to @JJdude he proved to be a legit Top 4 contender, but not quite capable of contesting a win from either of us just yet).

Thanks for the great experience, man, and congrats for making me sweat more than I had anticipated. Glad to see concrete confirmation that my Reflect defense team does a lot more work for me now that I can afford a second fully Mythic with GS5 than when I was using an L5 instead.

Next week on the Div show: versus @Testiclese, The Return of The Revenge, Part Two: Back With a Vengeance (without Tom to beat us both this time ^^). It's not exactly a duel as there are a few honorable mentions slash top 4 contenders, mainly @Bobick, but I still expect the main event to be between the two of us. And this time I caught him early on, before he set up his extra spicy Reflect team, so I only lost 8 points to him. ^^ Live and learn.

Good luck have fun this week, folks. Stay safe!

---
PS: Right, now I need to open Discord not just to find out if there's still a CM piloting the plane, but also to make @Darkyz_ talk. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
PS
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • uwu 1

34 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

so you had lost 77 points in total instead of 52 as the script showed me?

It seems it caused by my monday refills feast at blessings reset - i did more than 50 fights in a row and lost more than 25 points in a minutes - you obviously wasnt seat there and refresh league enough fast to collect this changes - and script can only see difference between collected data so missed one beat.

And you decided that i saved that last bullet for last minutes to threat you with suspense... No, man, no - i'm not that cold-hearted villain type :D

• Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

11 minutes ago, HentaiGuru said:

And you decided that i saved that last bullet for last minutes to threat you with suspense... No, man, no - i'm not that cold-hearted villain type :D

Thanks, that's good to know. Well, I've seen so many opponents save some fights until the very last moment (and also fellow League Addicts posting their reports here) that I'm never 100% sure it's over until it's over. ^^

I very rarely if ever do this myself either, unless there's a reasonable chance that I might get a better result if I wait (which isn't really the case these days as I suspect partial league snapshots are a thing of the past, and regular global ones have been out of sync with reset time for awhile now). Regardless, I'm rarely there at lunch time on Thursdays to play or even check my league, so I'm usually done 6 hours or more before the end.

Anyway, this was fun. And a 17 point margin definitely shows you put up a great fight. Let's do this again soon! <3

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, HentaiGuru said:

So, i lost my personal duel to @DvDivXXX ...

image.thumb.png.3b3e69b94fda6405be612407e2732842.png

With different builds and strategies we stood at almost equal score before last 2 fights  - i had 7465 pts with DvDivXXX & Bones on table - DvDiv had 7468 and i think there was also Bones and me or JJdude for him. So i not build big hopes to win at that point - was abit disappointed with resulting -17 difference btw :)

May be with different endspiel strategy i'd have more chances - like if i swithced to 4 Chlorella at tuesday evening and caught DvDiv unbusted at wednesday morning - and then arm cordys to fight last 4-5 opponents with morning resets at thursday... May be :D

Anyway - was fun and exciting race. Till next time!

What are those different colours on the player's names? the 5th tier skill types?

I'm guessing orange - shield, Purple - reflect, white - none? and Blue / Green are for Finish and stun?

Edition: There's also interesting info under the boosters view...

Edited by OmerB

Just now, OmerB said:

What are those different colours on the player's names? the 5th tier skill types?

I asked the same question a page or two ago. It's what you've guessed more or less, and it's from Tom's OCD version of HH++ (I still haven't gotten around to reinstalling it on top of Zoo's BDSM and playing around with the settings so that they don't clash with each other, but I still mean to do this soon-ish).

5 hours ago, 430i said:

And the bug with the increased player stats when boosters expire is back...

Are you sure? The only thing I recognise it that sometimes it takes a while for the stats to adjust when boosters expire, up to an hour or so in rare cases.

However, I just came here to report that it seems snapshots are gone completely now: I just switched between dark, red and dark+red teams (all with blue eyes trait and in case blessed/double-blessed green girls with blue eyes + Bunna for shield), to see which one performs best against a particular unboosted opponent with a white+green team, hence mine either with single or double counter bonus. He however had a reflect GS5 in place ... while switching back and forth and finally finding the red-only team performing best, his GS5 girl suddenly switched to a shield one, so that I luckily was able to get a much better score, at least for two battles. The last gave only 18 points (even below the avg with reflect), so I reloaded the table, and his reflect girl was in place again. So I suspect that he just came by to battle someone, hence switched from defensive team with reflect to offensive one with shield, and back again quickly, and I was able to see this change back and forth within a minute, and battle effectively against the quickly changed teams.

So probably in your particular case, the player did actually change his team, probably along with reboosting, and while the booster indicator was probably not updated yet, you saw the changed stats as of the changed team and/or new boosters already?

EDIT: Now that I mentioned it, actually strange that this particular player did not reboost while being online and switching back and forth the team 🤔. However, he is still not boosted:

image.png.fc1477123ae67782588fd16edb9c9229.png

Probably he did not even realise that boosters expired 😄.

image.png.2fd3d028929daba48c39b049726f1bef.png

That odds are with my own reflect team, with the offensive shield one, its of course better, 22 or so. The relatively high AP without boosters is due to GS3: Black and pink hair traits among all girls. For the offensive team, he just swaps Kumiko and Mala.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

Are you sure? The only thing I recognise it that sometimes it takes a while for the stats to adjust when boosters expire, up to an hour or so in rare cases.

I observed it with few opponents, some of them in the bottom half of the table. I doubt they are playing 5D chess and using different lineups when boosted and unboosted, but I cant be 100% sure. Occam's razor dictates that probably something very buggy is going on. Especially when I see some people suddenly losing or gaining 5-15% of their total power, even tho their line-up stays identical (girls, levels, skills).

• Like 2
  • uwu 1

image.thumb.png.ce0002cf46be63205f6abb46715e04b9.png

Gratulation to HentaiGuru to his 1st.

There maybe some changes in the top4 but I will stay in the top4 with 99,9%.

Sadly I hit 2 times the x3 attack button by accident and lost (thankfully only) 13 points because of this and had a very bad RNG against CaptJack where I lost 25 points, while the expectation was 22,something per fight. I lost 8 points in the last hours after it was clear that I couldn't catch up with HentaiGurus score even if I would score perfectly.

At my first glimpse in the League bracket last week I thought this could be winable. The only expected hard competitor was HentaiGuru. Most of the time in the week the race between HentaiGuru and me was open and tight. Again gratulation and well played to HentaiGuru.

I used most of the time 1 Ginseng, 1 Chlorella and 2 Cordyceps. AM/LM Booster mostly too.

image.png.e8da0f896851fd006a04c124ba918d33.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2
  • GG 3

image.thumb.png.01a7d9188f06a43b43ff04f680d2dabd.png

2nd again. Ravi could have become first based on lost points (as far as I tracked them), but did not all fights, it seems.

I used an L/AME after defeating all >=24.95 opponents and 1 Cordyceps + 3 Chlorella until I realised (too late) in phase 2, that 90% of all opponents used the reflect skill. Switched to 4 Chlorella then for the last day. Oli did so at least one day earlier, which increased his distance to me further. In case of two equal top 1 contenders, it would have been clever to do all fights against all opponents with any GS5 in phase 1, since because of the blessings many took the opportunity to start using the reflect skill, at least for their defence team. I started to switch some of my dark blue eyes GS3 girls to red ones, which helped thanks to the counter bonus, but still nasty.

• Hearts 1
  • GG 2

4 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Gratulation to HentaiGuru to his 1st.

There maybe some changes in the top4 but I will stay in the top4 with 99,9%.

Sadly I hit 2 times the x3 attack button by accident and lost (thankfully only) 13 points because of this and had a very bad RNG against CaptJack where I lost 25 points, while the expectation was 22,something per fight. I lost 8 points in the last hours after it was clear that I couldn't catch up with HentaiGurus score even if I would score perfectly.

At my first glimpse in the League bracket last week I thought this could be winable. The only expected hard competitor was HentaiGuru. Most of the time in the week the race between HentaiGuru and me was open and tight. Again gratulation and well played to HentaiGuru.

Thank You!

I can also say that it was hunting ground for two of us - there where no changes in top-4 standing with more than 400 pts between us and 3rd place at finish.

image.thumb.png.d57ce1176771ac2213146afc1e7974bc.png

I fought all battles at wednesday evening and last hours were thrilling - with 80 lost points there were a lot chances for coup d'etat :D, but RNGodesses of Haremverse choosed me this time. 

So - till next - and thanks again!

Edited by HentaiGuru
  • GG 3