How you doing in the "League"

casey

And of course the last update broke all scripts right on the last league day, so now we can do the last fights flying blind.

Great...

Ahh, at least the sim seems to work, just didn't see any numbers, cause all these green 25's are blocking the screen.

Edited by Der DinX

Downgrade the hh++ script: https://github.com/zoop0kemon/hh-plus-plus/raw/612c94e581cd3a0dceee4d447f2f759d0e785b57/dist/hh-plus-plus.dev.user.js

KK removed todays update mostly and after the changes were more than a week active at test, zoo had actualized the script with the today update (3.39.15). So now after the removing of most of the changes, 3.39.15 doesn't work and you need 3.39.14

• Thanks 2

thX very much, yeah I was thinking if that would work, should have tried sooner.

I played the last half hour with the broken shit, and it is really a pain in the ass.

Really don't know how Rosso might get the impression, we only spend a few minutes in the game to get things done.

Without all the sripts it takes ages, and you never have the feeling to do the right thing.

• Like 1

Well... In one screenshot Rosso posted at Discord from his KK account it was displayed that his account had some hundredthousand Koban...

So: Open game, go to a villain, fill up to 50 if not enough avalaible, do a x50, done

Go to League, fill up to 15 if not enough avalailbe, do a x15, done

Go to Season, fill up to 10 if not enough avalaible, do a x10, done

Go to adventure, use your energy.

Go to Champs if needed, make a x10 and done, if you need more tickets: buy it with energy refills

You can play so in a very short time if you have a "God" account with nearly unlimited ressources.

But we should go back to topic 😉

• Like 2

a bit early for the report but i won't be online for a more recent screenshot and i have my fights done

image.thumb.png.9b18d3bd1ed24d51a9c303a23b6ea3a9.png

Abe has some fights left and DvDivXXX probadly too. But I am pretty optimistic that 21 points lost should be good enough to keep that first place. Ciscotn and DvDivXXX rushed the league by doing many fights early. First time i climbed to the top was this morning. 

First half of the week i had a green/white team and DvDivXXX a orange/purple one, so that flat 25 against him was a bit lucky for me. After blessings changed i switched to a red eyes based team and got counter bonus against a lot of green teams. Because of that i didn't had to use a 3. AM/LM booster this week and could do many fights without using cordyceps. 

Next weeks blessings don't look to promising, so most likely i will bring back my all star black hair team. 

Edited by XXDongXX
  • GG 4

image.png

Close result - only 15 points difference to Milo and 69 to YourDaddy at 2nd and 3rd. Wasn't sure if I could reach 1st, but at the end it was enough.

Gratulation to EpicBacon for his top15!

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 4

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

Maybe @430i can shed some more light on it.

Not much to add - difficult league with 7 very active people with 7+ wins, but I was on vacation, so I was content with a top15 finish. Still ended up 5th, 60 points from 4th, so maybe if I was at home and invested an AME or two, I would have made it, but I am not broken up about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 430i said:

Not much to add - difficult league with 7 very active people with 7+ wins, but I was on vacation, so I was content with a top15 finish. Still ended up 5th, 60 points from 4th, so maybe if I was at home and invested an AME or two, I would have made it, but I am not broken up about it.

Who are the seven? I count Frost (and his alt Cryo), Mickoloko, Erin, you and me.

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

Who are the seven? I count Frost (and his alt Cryo), Mickoloko, Erin, you and me.

Huh Cryo is an alt for Frostburn? Talk about dedication...

The last one is gugu2111 with 17 wins, although they haven't won since a least the 15th of June 2023, so they were not much of a threat, but still

Finished 1st 🎉 for the 2nd time.

image.thumb.png.6849a8945205135c4eafdff03da1e68d.png

I thought @jelom had a shot at top 1 from my tracking of lost points but I suppose he's still doing his chill top 4, even if he seems to have a shot (except if he kept the hardest fight for the end).

This week, I'm with Gogeta so 1st place is clearly out of reach 😅.

Edited by mdnoria
  • GG 5

I have a more recent screenshot (19 minutes to end)

image.png.8a716e4280a9b26dae678fab2c2ef966.png

but in that lapse I lost one place

image.png.5db4e51f3253b47b383f9169f0920460.png

Of course I did just a relaxed league run this week, with my permanent team and no mythic boosters. Only rarely I push for the win.

• GG 2

19 hours ago, jelom said:

Of course I did just a relaxed league run this week, with my permanent team and no mythic boosters. Only rarely I push for the win.

I was in relaxed mode too. I only used 1 AME for ~65 fights, the other were consumed by season fights sadly.

This week I started my first serious D3 run. It looked promising for the first 3 days but today I've run out of easy opponents.

1.thumb.PNG.7696ed725497d22aabdbbb5e21d71150.PNG

I've prepared quite strong team for the next blessings so I will probably have a better chance in the upcoming week. Now I wonder if I should skip the battles today and waste some league energy or do them and get worse results?

EDIT: I decided to give up on battles yesterday, today battle sim shows once again more green numbers. Maybe I'll buy some energy in the last minute if it puts me in top 15. For now, I have a real chance for top 30.

Edited by xRob91
  • Thinking 1

image.png

Gratulation to [FDGN]~blabla for his win!

Got some bad luck with RNG (example KKJai: expected outcome 21,23) and on top I had the problem that some opponents got her booster back while I fought them (3 losses because of this) and I couldn't catch 4 opponents unboosted, because I was allways 1-2 minutes to late so they had reequiped Boosters.

The extremly low different of 3 points hurts - fate was against me and on top blabla performed well.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 3

22 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

image.png

Gratulation to [FDGN]~blabla for his win!

Got some bad luck with RNG (example KKJai: expected outcome 21,23) and on top I had the problem that some opponents got her booster back while I fought them (3 losses because of this) and I couldn't catch 4 opponents unboosted, because I was allways 1-2 minutes to late so they had reequiped Boosters.

The extremly low different of 3 points hurts - fate was against me and on top blabla performed well.

Thank you, 

i didn't expect this when i saw many high winners, I fought them all in 1rst part of week when i had a better team/stats, got also bad luck vs KK.jai and Ironlion.

No mythic booster used

Capture d'écran 2024-04-04 125849.png

• GG 4

Results of my first D3 performance are much better than I've expected. I was able to get to the top 15 while being the lowest level player.

1.thumb.PNG.f92d6153de84a9f82b9b4db85f1dfb20.PNG

I'm still a little angry at Kinkoid for unfair blessing change on Tuesday. I think that with my newly formed Virgo team and few mythic boosters I could achieve even more in season that just started if the blessings hadn't changed. Well, the good news is that I probably stay here a little longer. I thought that without good blessings I was too weak for D3 and planned to go back to D2 after 2 weeks, but now I'm a bit convinced that I can get to top 30 here regularly.

Edited by xRob91
  • Like 1
  • GG 4

Finished 2nd, used 1 LME and half an AME. As expected, Gogeta took the 1st place. Otherwise, I didn't spend any koban (both mythic boosters were won in contests).

firefox_y9b6mjtZQb.thumb.jpg.1c36a0a4c45d3544fd430ba807ba8116.jpg

I didn't change my team from last week since the blessings are bad this week on HH.

I need to look what to play next week but it's hard to craft a team with the tooltips not displaying the traits anymore.

• GG 4