Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

And this is my new Dicktator 1 league. 120 players. I am only 25th level wise, and surely in ego terms around the middle of the table. I will check that later (checked, 58 players with ego higher than me 😭)

image.png.5775c232b786d177b971ea002d4a6293.png

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, that's the two D1s taken care of. :) Reports from S3 will be appreciated.

And of course also still from S2 - like dirty harry, my bracket there has the ideal 100 players:

HH-S16-S2-sorted.png

My S2 guess of 3150 appears to be well off; we wouldn't be having 100-players brackets with that, and not even with the next-lower total of 3135, so it's apparently even less than that. More reports welcome! (Both 100s and 101s.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Mez said:

My S3 bracket with a total of 100 people. Got a few forum celebrities in it such as @brassygirl & @Hotless  😉

S3.thumb.jpg.f237271d26bc9d0a1b3caa8db2738540.jpg

@Mez  Celebrity???   hehehehe-  Where do I cash my tokens for that??    I'm already counting my losses.  You, on the other hand, -looks down at hands from left to right- you are rocking.  Surely you are in DICK-tator next week?   I might get sent back!!  lol-  thanks for the kind words.  I will root for you to go out of this- number 1!!  

My S3 league has 100 people, if this info is still required. Apologizes for not being around, I've just been busy with life in general, and also the dumb forum glitch is still affecting me, so I can only post here when the forum feels like letting me post. 😥

democut.png