Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

44 minutes ago, Magic Sam said:

Mine has 109 players.

Great, thanks. So 1095 players in S2 it is. That means there were 34 S1 leagues last week, up significantly from 26 two weeks ago. More than I expected, that's for sure. (Maybe caused by all the additional low-level players flooding into the leagues since they made it easier to reach level 20 through story XP a few weeks back...)

Assuming we've correctly identified things, this should mean 240 players (2x120) in Sexpert 3 next week. 105 right now minus 15 demotions plus 10x15 promotions.

Also, unless my projections are totally off, it should take 5 weeks until the next tier above Sexpert 3 can be opened up. Consider yourselves warned. :P

Edited by _shal_

11 hours ago, dirty harry said:

My new S2 bracket has 110 players. Top three:

2030531972_s32211.PNG.6529f6d9178da7232ca07482144d5b98.PNG

so much better than lst time.

s3 22 11.PNG

Hey I know this has nothing to do with your post, but you're Dutch right and have a Dutch club? Zodra er meer members bijkomen, add me ;) 

8 minutes ago, Bosss said:

Hey I know this has nothing to do with your post, but you're Dutch right and have a Dutch club? Zodra er meer members bijkomen, add me ;) 

Wrong Harry. Try @DHarry

It is his club. I dunno if there's room left but it is dutch speaking.

Club ID is 1658 and you have to put in a request to join.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Quick change of gears. How many W3 brackets do we have on the test server? There's 125 players in my bracket; is it possible that there are only 3 WankerIII brackets (totaling 375 players) on the test server? That's also not enough to have formed an S1 league yet if that's actually the case.

I guess another way to ask the question. Is anyone in a S1 bracket this season?

1 minute ago, Moe Overload said:

Quick change of gears. How many W3 brackets do we have on the test server? There's 125 players in my bracket; is it possible that there are only 3 WankerIII brackets (totaling 375 players) on the test server? That's also not enough to have formed an S1 league yet if that's actually the case.

I guess another way to ask the question. Is anyone in a S1 bracket this season?

There is no Sexpert I season on the test server.
It took about 7 seasons to get a Wanker III league after the formation of the first Wanker II league.
It's very unlikely a Sexpert I season will be created in a couple of hours.

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

There is no Sexpert I season on the test server.
It took about 7 seasons to get a Wanker III league after the formation of the first Wanker II league.
It's very unlikely a Sexpert I season will be created in a couple of hours.

Thanks. Now I regret tanking earlier in the season. For some reason I had thought that there was already a Sexpert I league. I must have confused it with someone mentioning an S1 league from the HH server.

Thanks guys, that's S3 taken care of. :) So 2x120 players as expected. Maybe we can also ascertain the size of S2. Based on the numbers from two weeks ago, I was expecting around 41 S1's for last week, which would mean 1425 players in S2 this week. @dirty harry's comment appears to support that:

40 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

new season as per 29-11

There's 102 ppl in the bracket; lvl wise I am 80th. Top players are:

29-11.thumb.PNG.7b1ea7f4bbb06e1ff23a688cadfd9565.PNG

Less than 1400 players is extremely unlikely, the brackets should be larger than 102 players then. So it's likely either 1425 or 1440 players - if anybody else is also in Sexpert 2 and has either 101 or 103 players in his section, please let us know! (But feel free to post your 102-player brackets as well, of course, if they're different from harry's - the amount of those can also tell us which total is correct.)

In any case, with 14 S2's this week, next week's S3 should be expanding from 240 to 420 players. We'll see if that's correct in a week's time.

49 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

shouldnt we better count the groups in sexpart 3 now? its the highest tier atm

There's only two of them, and we took less than a minute to identify them when the season started on discord. Number of S2 brackets impacts how many s3 brackets we'll have next season, which is why we're focusing on them now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• _shal_ changed the title to Identifying the Sexpert 2 & 3 and Dicktator 1 brackets in league season 15 (27th December-03rd January)