Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

3 hours ago, Slynia said:

Oh yeah I forgot about this.
Btw jelom, that is an impossible score by Sovereign, so he has definitely used the exploit, but it's hard to know if it was intentional or not.

D3 with 102 players
levels 375 - 487
d333.JPG

FYI, I'm using 4x ginseng currently, and it seems to me like it's trash now. Chlorella and ginseng have switched places in the booster food chain. So now I might be able to use some of my almost 900 chlorella boosters 😂

Now that the harmony asymptote is on 30% instead of 50% jujubes have becomes even more useless, if that was possible 😂

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Now that the harmony asymptote is on 30% instead of 50% jujubes have becomes even more useless, if that was possible 😂

Indeed. You probably won't reach above ~24% crit chance (without the use of jujubes or harmony equipment lol). I have with 4x ginseng and full rainbow equipment 24% crit chance against full mono people at ~20k harmony (I have 82k harmony).
With 4x jujubes I would reach roughly 26% crit chance against those opponents.
So yeah... Jujubes was already trash, and now it's super trash 😅

This is how I'd put the booster changes (for us in D3)
Ginseng:  A -> C tier
Chlorella:  B -> A tier
Cordy:      S -> S tier
Jujubes:   F -> 💩 tier

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Indeed. You probably won't reach above ~24% crit chance (without the use of jujubes or harmony equipment lol). I have with 4x ginseng and full rainbow equipment 24% crit chance against full mono people at ~20k harmony (I have 82k harmony).
With 4x jujubes I would reach roughly 26% crit chance against those opponents.
So yeah... Jujubes was already trash, and now it's super trash 😅

This is how I'd put the booster changes (for us in D3)
Ginseng:  A -> C tier
Chlorella:  B -> A tier
Cordy:      S -> S tier
Jujubes:   F -> 💩 tier

I'd say now the difference between cordys and the rest has increased. Chlorellas are second but far ahead cordys than gingseng used to be. Besides, now that opponents can have more than one crit, it's important to have shorter fights to avoid nasty surprises.

• Like 1

Well, I'm happy those chlorellas have some use again. I'm running out of Cordy because I can't use my mythic orbs.

What annoys me most about this all is those blessings. You're going to have to figure out your team all over again every 5 days? Ugh. 

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

What annoys me most about this all is those blessings. You're going to have to figure out your team all over again every 5 days? Ugh. 

Come on, it's not that much. We continuosly changed the team with the previous system :P .

Also: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=218076441

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Oh come on 🤣

image.png.abf89b871902b23c1cd3733469037c3d.png

At least I know I wouldn't have got a top4 with the old system neither 😂

This is what I did when I found out:S A suitable therapy for a week in the gulag.389102238_headache.gif.8b4c124fe9f24cbd43b0d805685c40bb.gif

• Haha 9

On 7/24/2021 at 4:44 AM, blaa said:

it should also be every 7 days, if you are too lazy to do it, just wait one snapshot and copy the team from one of the other guys

Not a bad idea. Not at all. 😬

Mine is not much better @Fiel and @Kenrae

Screenshot_20210729_224739.thumb.jpg.7e6d5d5582c5d2b1efbc7da3fbe1539a.jpg

But betterfor sure. 😂

I think Master Horndog wants revenge. I'm a bit surprised Chthugha isn't there this time.🤔

Edited by DHarry
  • Haha 4

Git gudd son 😎

Jokes aside. I can tell from my screenshot that the only one's in the top 9 by level who potentially have only gotten 25's so far besides me is JayBe and Toko. And my level is quite significantly higher than theirs. I bet I'll get some losses (which I have to consider as 15 pointers from someone at my level) this week as well however, it's just a matter of how many.

• Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 1:02 PM, Kenrae said:

Oh come on 🤣

image.png.abf89b871902b23c1cd3733469037c3d.png

At least I know I wouldn't have got a top4 with the old system neither 😂

Well.. let´s try next week, shall we :P ?

My week looks pretty much winnable for all of you guys

Bildschirmfoto 2021-07-30 um 13.07.26.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Might be off topic, but has anyone noticed the Koban payout for positions #2-4 on D1? It's the same amount as positions #2-4 in Sexpert3, and it seems like every league, postions #2-4 should receive roughly a third of position one in their respective league. I know the recent patch caused some problems and just wondering if others noticed it. 

3 minutes ago, LukeWarmbath said:

Might be off topic, but has anyone noticed the Koban payout for positions #2-4 on D1? It's the same amount as positions #2-4 in Sexpert3, and it seems like every league, postions #2-4 should receive roughly a third of position one in their respective league. I know the recent patch caused some problems and just wondering if others noticed it. 

You're right. The koban payout for D1 #2-4 is the same as #5-15 too. I hope this is a display error. Otherwise, some players will be pissed.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 6:12 AM, DHarry said:

I'm using the PoP totals to get my team. Only problem is finding the girls in the scroll down column to make the battle team changes.