Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

Finally able to log in to forums again. D2 this week with Ilargo at level 409 as highest level of 110 players. Right now, the league is going pretty much according to level: the 5 highest level players hold 5 of the top 6 spots. 

• Like 2

This week I am only 23rd by level and have a whole load of high lvl players from big teams. 3 over 430...

So good luck fellow Dutchman @Z-Wave But @mot_131's stats seem insane as well. :o 

Anyway, not sure if you even spotted me so far down, but I'm in your league this week. 23rd. Yikes. Well, I'll get in the top 10 no doubt, but no illusions beyond that. There is always next week I guess.

no luck.jpg

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Slynia said:

This has been said many times already but I'm just gonna fleek this in real quick: His stats aren't actually that high, it's just a bug.

Yes, I remember talking about bugged stats. But I was under the impression that they actually worked. Good to know it only shows wrong. Still, annoying.

55 minutes ago, DHarry said:

But I was under the impression that they actually worked.

Ah, sorry, I guess I have to be more specific. The bugged stats doesn't work for mot_131 when he is attacking (what he sees). The bugged stats, however, does affect you when you are fighting him, so they only work when mot_131 is on the defending side. He doesn't see the bugged stats himself, but everyone else does. Meaning that he doesn't gain more points than he should, but everyone else gains fewer points than they should.

He is attacking with his real/normal stats! (This refers to when he is on his own account and choose to fight another player).
But he is defending with his bugged stats! (This refers to when someone else is choosing to fight him in the ToF or arena).

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 2

8 hours ago, Slynia said:

Ah, sorry, I guess I have to be more specific. The bugged stats doesn't work for mot_131 when he is attacking (what he sees). The bugged stats, however, does affect you when you are fighting him, so they only work when mot_131 is on the defending side. He doesn't see the bugged stats himself, but everyone else does. Meaning that he doesn't gain more points than he should, but everyone else gains fewer points than they should.

He is attacking with his real/normal stats! (This refers to when he is on his own account and choose to fight another player).
But he is defending with his bugged stats! (This refers to when someone else is choosing to fight him in the ToF or arena).

Ah, that clears it up. That's crazy though. So theoretically, I could have bugged stats too, but not know it? 😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jelom said:

Regarding the bugged stats I am lately seeing more and more high level players affected by this bug. It is slowly spreading to more players and it will definitely affect the gameplay.

Contagious bugs. All we needed! :o

• Haha 2

D3 with 102 players:

image.png.2b636d32cdd49cc002f50cd98fda79e8.png

22 hours ago, _shal_ said:

My new D3 looks fairly similar with only three prior winners who have achieved 3, 2 and 2 victories respectively (...)

Somehow I completely overlooked the obvious favourite here yesterday, namely Link who has won 7 times before.

The bottom zone:

image.png.88a4d1bb5b2354f03c00cbb14436dd11.png

Median 392, I'm tied for 43rd at 393.

• Like 2

D3 with 102 players:

image.png.e6929ab438c5b264703c96490f8158e6.png

image.png.a5c884547cab3e8a67cebcda0623f8ee.png

Median 395, I'm right below at 394. [CNO] Nishebro should be the favourite here as the highest level KH and the winningest player (7 D3 wins). One other player has managed to win twice before, three more are one-time winners.

• Like 4