Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

40 minutes ago, BoogerStick said:

Last season there were 13 S1, the season before there were 6 (or less?). So S1 increased by 7 (or more) leagues. Assuming the rate of W3 to S1 promotions hasn't slowed there should be at least 20 S1 right now?

It's difficult to say. The pressure from below does slow down at some point because the players get spread more and more evenly between the tiers with each passing week. The main problem is that it's hard to say how the lack of demotions during the first few weeks has distorted the numbers at each tier compared to the "ideal" distribution. My guess is mainly based on the fact that the original expectation was for 1110 S1 players last week and 1575 this time. Instead we had 1335 last week, so a crude extrapolation gives 1575 / 1110 * 1335 = 1894. For anything better, we'd need to know how things have developed at W3.

In any case, since a 105-player S1 was already mentioned by @Urist, the maximum number possible would be 22 leagues with 2295 players overall, but I'd be surprised if it's that high. It could be helpful to know if anyone is in a bracket with either 104 or 106 players.

Edit: Then again, if the sporadic reports of still-bugged demotions are accurate, who knows if the assumption of tier sizes divisible by 15 is even warranted...

Edited by _shal_

7 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Edit: Then again, if the sporadic reports of still-bugged demotions are accurate, who knows if the assumption of tier sizes divisible by 15 is even warranted...

that is a very important point though. i think that is the reason why the prediction of 2x105 S2 was so wrong. if that really is the case then i think predictions are almost impossible now. it can only be a guess based on previous growths as you already did. anyways, no matter what we will get in S2 next season it can't get worse. :D

I'm in the 195 player Sexpert 2  league and haven't any intension of buying refills

I don't have a strong enough team to compete for the top 4 places and probably could finish between 10th and 25th place if I

bought refills but what would be the point as my expenditures would be greater than my potential prize.

So I will just use my time accrued fighting credits to compete against teams I can beat and when I run out those I will rest:D9_9

49 minutes ago, casey said:

I'm in the 195 player Sexpert 2  league and haven't any intension of buying refills

I don't have a strong enough team to compete for the top 4 places and probably could finish between 10th and 25th place if I

bought refills but what would be the point as my expenditures would be greater than my potential prize.

So I will just use my time accrued fighting credits to compete against teams I can beat and when I run out those I will rest:D9_9

i fought u today ^^

• Like 1

8 hours ago, casey said:

The loses give you exp too. Just keep going. :P

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

The loses give you exp too. Just keep going. :P

With 195 players there is enough teams that I beat that I don't need to take on any that I can't defeat with my allotment of fighting credits obtained during the league season

On 11/6/2018 at 6:31 PM, casey said:

With 195 players there is enough teams that I beat that I don't need to take on any that I can't defeat with my allotment of fighting credits obtained during the league season

I misunderstood your sentence ”when I run out Ill rest”. As in run out of oponents to beat and tgen do nothing instead of running out of combat points and then wait for them to refill. 😉

• Like 1

Thanks, guys. :) Anybody have the fourth S2 bracket for completeness?

So that means there should have been 19 brackets at S1 last week, with probably 1995 players (less likely 1980) based on the several reports of 105-player brackets, up from 1335 the week before. Should be something like 2600 this time, which would produce roundabout 800 players for S2 next week (26*15 + 465 - 4*15)...definitely enough to enable the first S3 division in two weeks, but it'll be interesting if we get enough players for 8 "small" brackets or if it'll fall just shy of 800 to produce 7 "big" ones similar to this week's 116/117 per group.

Incidentally, I'm in S1 now and that's a 104-player group (highest player: gangsterofluv, level 305). No need to post your complete bracket as there are just too many of them, but if you're also in S1 I'd be interested to know if your section has 103, 104 or 105 players.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

An interesting preponderance of 104-player groups so far, as there's (theoretically) no possible player total that divides exactly into sets of 104... Looking at the numbers some more, 105 is probably out anyway, the maximum number for that would be 2295 and that doesn't make much sense if we already had 1900+ last week. So probably either 2385, 2490 or 2595, all other target numbers would have to have a majority of 103-player sections and that seems unlikely based on the reported brackets.

(Thread topic adjusted again.)

Edited by _shal_

• _shal_ changed the title to Identifying all Sexpert 1 & 2 brackets in league season 8 (8th-15th November)
  • _shal_ changed the title to Identifying the Sexpert 2 & 3 and Dicktator 1 brackets in league season 15 (27th December-03rd January)