Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

Well, I guess at the bottom is where suspended accounts would come back if they are ever unsuspended. Sucks if you are competing in say S1 and one of those lvl 340, 238k ego people ends up in your league. Gives them.the fun of winning multiple leagues in a row.

On second thought, they should not be put back in W1. Maybe one below their last one or so.

hallo shal. r u sure that 15 ppl get suspended. because i had sb with 0 points last season (a player who just didnt fight, but not banned) and he ended in my group again. so he didt get suspended. and ofc he was in the last 15. so my guess is that this week because of the bans only banned ppl got suspended.

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

hallo shal. r u sure that 15 ppl get suspended. because i had sb with 0 points last season (a player who just didnt fight, but not banned) and he ended in my group again. so he didt get suspended. and ofc he was in the last 15. so my guess is that this week because of the bans only banned ppl got suspended.

I'm not sure I'm following. Aren't you in D1? The only level where I was guessing 15 suspensions was S3.

my d1 has already been posted. here's s3 from my alt with 100 players:

Screenshot_20190117-091350~2.png

the numbers we're seeing lets me think of 1610 players in 16 s3 groups and 550 players in 5 d1 groups. plus 30 for s3 and plus 15 for d1 over the prediction. that's a good thing. i expect shal to confirm that numbers in addition to numbers for s2 and new predictions. 👌

a quick prediction of myself leads to 715 players in d1 next season. and after that d2 will already be formed. 1 week earlier than expected probably due to that bug abuse tempban mess-up resulting in larger player pools for s3 and d1 than expected.

Edited by Habi
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jelom said:

My D1 posted before has only 109 players ...

oh right. seems i've overlooked that. so it's 549 players in d1 this week as all 5 groups have already been posted. but it doesn't substantially change my quick predictions. 714 next week, first d2 the week after.

Edited by Habi