Promote your club here!

Chthugha

On 12/24/2019 at 1:55 PM, dzjaynus said:

Hey, thanks for replying! 3409, that's the level of the club Belgium and not your current one i presume? Because i'm in a club right now that's about level 7000 but the chat's pretty dead and nobody has a clue about what you're supposed to be donating. I'm looking for a club where there's a clear set of rules about stuff like that. Anyway, if you could talk to them and let me know that would be awesome. thanks! :)

Our lvl is 4181. There is only one rule. That is donate every week. Donations are allmost full. :)

⛩️⛩️⛩️    HELLO AND LET ME WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEMPLE !    ⛩️⛩️⛩️

Temple of Sex is new club with higher level players who are willing to grow our club  even more !

There  is currently 10 out of 23 players so plenty of space for new faces !

Our players are willing to cooperate in updating club to specific goal and always in mood to chat  !

There are only few simple rules :

1.Be an active player (dont come in game once a month:D )

2. Contribute at least 2mil a month to club updates (which is small sum really)

3. Look at the club chat (to see future club plans and chat of course !)

4. And be level 150 or above to join (if you are few levels short we can add you anyway dont worry)

Club name: Temple of Sex

Club ID to find us faster : #1965

Club language: English

Feel free to ask any questions 

I hope we will meet soon !

⛩️⛩️⛩️Guru-Club leader :D⛩️⛩️⛩️

On 1/11/2020 at 1:43 PM, Phile said:

Our lvl is 4181. There is only one rule. That is donate every week. Donations are allmost full. :)

Hey Phile, i would like to join your club. Everyone donating every week is exactly the kind rule i'm looking for!

Sorry for the delay, i was on vacation :)

Edited by dzjaynus

On 4/4/2019 at 11:00 AM, holymolly said:

Yeah I know that he`s from the Netherlands. I didn`t expect to hear from him until later today. But  thanks anyway :). I´m glad to hear that :)

I'm from the Netherlands too, maybe if Chthugha reads this he gives me a chance to join one of his clubs.

I'm looking for a better club with active members here on the forum because my club seems to be dead, I'm the only one that contributed millions the last couple months.

I'm only LvL161 but I'm active here on this forum, I'll help wherever I can and even though I'm not that high LvL player yet I do not shy away to contribute to the club.

However because of I don't get any reaction from my club and don't see anyone contributing I'm holding back after putting in a couple millions because I just don't want to be the only one contributing to the club.

Please contact me here if you have a club that would accept me, thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Chuck Nutz said:

I'm from the Netherlands too, maybe if Chthugha reads this he gives me a chance to join one of his clubs.

I'm looking for a better club with active members here on the forum because my club seems to be dead, I'm the only one that contributed millions the last couple months.

I'm only LvL161 but I'm active here on this forum, I'll help wherever I can and even though I'm not that high LvL player yet I do not shy away to contribute to the club.

However because of I don't get any reaction from my club and don't see anyone contributing I'm holding back after putting in a couple millions because I just don't want to be the only one contributing to the club.

Please contact me here if you have a club that would accept me, thanks in advance.

You can always apply to Chthugha's club via link on 1st page, you never know if you will be accepted unless you try.

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2020 at 11:02 PM, dzjaynus said:

Hey Phile, i would like to join your club. Everyone donating every week is exactly the kind rule i'm looking for!

Sorry for the delay, i was on vacation :)

The club is now without donations. Everything is full. So only weekly activity is recuired. :D

On 1/22/2020 at 12:22 AM, Chthugha said:

or you know, you can just ask me instead of someone in my club... or is that a weird idea?

Not at all a weird idea to ask you but because I only have 33 girls and my level isn't even close to what you expect from people I didn't.

So is there a spot for me in your club?

I would love to be a part of your community because I know you're at least an active member and I think those who join your club you keep them active too, that's a big change for me because my club I'm now a member of is dead and lately there's some Russian guy putting links in the chat, the worst part of My Club is that the leader hasn't been active and there's no management at all, if it were my club I would kick out everyone who's not complying to the set rules, the bare minimum to my opinion should be to kick out all leeches who only joined to profit from others.

Best regards. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 8:54 PM, Chuck Nutz said:

Not at all a weird idea to ask you but because I only have 33 girls and my level isn't even close to what you expect from people I didn't.

So is there a spot for me in your club?

I would love to be a part of your community because I know you're at least an active member and I think those who join your club you keep them active too, that's a big change for me because my club I'm now a member of is dead and lately there's some Russian guy putting links in the chat, the worst part of My Club is that the leader hasn't been active and there's no management at all, if it were my club I would kick out everyone who's not complying to the set rules, the bare minimum to my opinion should be to kick out all leeches who only joined to profit from others.

Best regards. 

Hello Chuck i saw you posting similar stuff on my thread about club chats not working

would you be interested in my club since nobody replied to you for almost a month

everybody in my club is active in chat and donating 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2020 at 6:40 PM, Guru said:

Hello Chuck i saw you posting similar stuff on my thread about club chats not working

would you be interested in my club since nobody replied to you for almost a month

everybody in my club is active in chat and donating 

Sorry, I'm already joining Chthugha's club. First come first serve.

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2019 at 11:08 AM, Chthugha said:

Active forum member looking for a club?
Apply for Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN], Club ID: 1898.

We currently have 5 open spots and are looking to fill it with new members.
I expect you to participate in the club and help the club become better (so use some of your resources to help us upgrade the club).

If you are interested, then quote me in this thread and then apply in the game.
We also have a discord server to chat in.

@Chthugha I see that your club currently has one open membership spot.  Might that be available for a fellow Great Old One? 😉 I can't offer your club much since your ranks are maxed, but I can offer a lovely vacation resort for members' harems on Carcosa.... Oh, and I'm active on Hentai Heroes daily, plus an avid Lurker-at-the-Forums (meaning I read lots of posts, contributing where I feel comfortable based upon limited gameplay).  Willing to chat in-game when online, too!

I'm looking for a hassle-free club that isn't the cold silence of space, competitive yet more about having fun.

Let me know if I should request to join.

On 4/20/2020 at 2:36 AM, Hastur said:

@Chthugha I see that your club currently has one open membership spot.  Might that be available for a fellow Great Old One? 😉 I can't offer your club much since your ranks are maxed, but I can offer a lovely vacation resort for members' harems on Carcosa.... Oh, and I'm active on Hentai Heroes daily, plus an avid Lurker-at-the-Forums (meaning I read lots of posts, contributing where I feel comfortable based upon limited gameplay).  Willing to chat in-game when online, too!

I'm looking for a hassle-free club that isn't the cold silence of space, competitive yet more about having fun.

Let me know if I should request to join.

Sure. When I have time (will be about 12 hours from now), I will send you the rules of the club and after that you can decide if it's okay with you.

• Thanks 1

Hi!

Im looking for a club to join. In my current club, member never contribute and the guy who created it doesnt play anymore, its been like this for months. Im bored to be the only one who give contributions (i gave 45k and the whole club only got 123k) so i want to leave, but i really wish i could find a better option for me to join before leaving.

Now im level 408, log in daily. Im in Dicktator III league and i allways finish in top 15, sometimes top 4, so i allways have an income and can help max the club ranks. What i want in a club is for members to be active, and it would be nice if the new club ranks are similar or better than my current club.

I hope i could find someone interested.

Bye.

18 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Sure. When I have time (will be about 12 hours from now), I will send you the rules of the club and after that you can decide if it's okay with you.

Perfect, thank you!  Please let me know how you'll be sending them (forums, email, etc.) so I don't miss them.  No rush.

On 11/15/2018 at 1:42 PM, Chthugha said:

So I'll promote my new club as first:

Name: Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN]
ID: #1898
Language: English
Current membercount: Full. Only a spot left for @brassygirl.
Goal of the club: Get a large forum community together in one club as well.
Restrictions: Being an active forum member (it's up to me to decide if you actually are an active forum member).
Expectations: 1: Staying active on the forum as well. Also, just be nice to eachother. I'll kick anyone who cannot behave like a normal human being. 2: Stay active in the game. I am loyal to club members, but I will check if you stay active in the game. If you are inactive for 3 weeks in a row, then I'll kick you from the club. I will check that by checking everyone's ranking in the weekly ranking on the ToF. If it's your first time, you are on the list. After the second week of showing no activity this way, I'll write down your level. The third week I'll check for inactivity again, and I will also compare your level with the week before. If both show no sign of life, I will kick you. If you are inactive, because of a holiday or something like that, then please give me a notice beforehand. I will exclude you from the check for the time you said you would be away.

@Chthugha I know you're busy & half a world away, but I wanted to bump this up before the weekend.  If these are the same rules you were referring to, I'd read them before my first post & am fine with them.  If there's more or updated info, please let me know.

I wasn't sure if I was or was not yet supposed to send a request in-game, so I haven't... and with all the PVP requirements for the current event, I didn't want to be "clubless" for too long right about now.  Obviously I'm still interested, just in a holding pattern until I hear back from you. 😉

Free places at Gentlemen Club (Ger)  <<>>  Plätzen frei bei Gentlemen Club (Ger)

Verehrte Gentleman, am Samstag wird in unserm Club wieder ein Plätzchen frei.

Bewerber auf eine Mitgliedschaft können gerne hier kurz posten. (Fragen z.B.)

LvL 390 aufwärts erwünscht oder sehr ausdruckstarke Bewerbung ^^ (wir sehens ansonsten locker also keine Aufnahmerituale oder Überprüfung der Liquidität von Nöten)

Bewerbung :

Dear gentleman, on Saturday there will be another place in our club.

Applicants for membership are welcome to post here briefly. (Questions e.g.)

LvL 390 upwards or very expressive application ^^ (otherwise we see easily so no admission rituals or review of the liquidity necessary)

On 4/28/2020 at 3:06 AM, Hastur said:

@Chthugha Request pending, 18h 30m remaining as I write.  Hope you are well.

Hi, sorry for the delay.
I had trouble getting on the forum and I always like to discuss things first.

You can still join if you want to.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Hi, sorry for the delay.
I had trouble getting on the forum and I always like to discuss things first.

You can still join if you want to.

It's all good!  I was beginning to worry about you IRL more than anything.  Glad you're alright & simply having technical difficulties with the forum here! 👌👍

I have found another nice club to call my home but thank you for replying & extending the offer!  I'll let you fill that vacant slot with another fine candidate- everything works out for a reason.  Take care, stay healthy & may your harem (and the forums!) prosper! 🙂

4 hours ago, Hastur said:

It's all good!  I was beginning to worry about you IRL more than anything.  Glad you're alright & simply having technical difficulties with the forum here! 👌👍

I have found another nice club to call my home but thank you for replying & extending the offer!  I'll let you fill that vacant slot with another fine candidate- everything works out for a reason.  Take care, stay healthy & may your harem (and the forums!) prosper! 🙂

Okay, good luck in your new club.

• Thanks 1

• Darsca pinned this topic

Nutaku club here. Currently on open recruitment with level requirement of 410. One spot open. Full upgrades. Fairly quiet members save for a vocal few. If you're one of em, feel free to message me, I'm open to inviting more chatty members who don't meet the level requirement.

Legendary Swingers

celia-001.png.6d8dd9faacaa257709c4b57cee4b8915.png Hi, please join the Carnal Knights as we seek to restore the Kingdom of Cumalot!

Maide Marion is looking for new blood and has requested that all knighthood candidates explore her southern cave before tackling the Celia's May Pole or cumming to Inedya's Round Robin competition.

The membership is set as open until the group membership reaches 30.

This club setting allows you to join without asking for permission beforehand, so we can get it up and running quickly.

- Name of the club Carnal Knights
- The ID of the club 5652
- The language spoken in the club is English
- Your current amount of members  23/30 ( 7 membership slots are open )
- The goal of the club Have fun and help each other
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club. Interested players should be level 155 or better
- Expectations of the members To be involved in the club and game

* My guidelines: To be active in the game means we see you gaming once a month.

Being active in the club means making ongoing contributions to the club (a minimum 100k donation in your first month).

I make most of the club growth contributions and ask the rest of the club as a group to try and stay within 15% of my contribution total.

* Current Stats  10  12  11 12    11  11  11  11  (the red numbers show the current club priority on upgrades) 

Edited by Pelinor
Updated club stats