What is your closest win/ loss in pvp?

windia

As I do pvp somewhat often, I skip most time - and yet have some expectations to the results. So I take a close look in case someting surprised me.

So question to you: what was your closest pvp regarding ego for a win or loss?

I observed once winning with 59 ego left and loosing by 11 ego (each with round about 165k ego on start). 

Unfortunately didn't screenshot it.

cheers, windia

Incredible...  It must be really difficult to lose by such a small difference (and annoying, I guess). I recall winning/losing for less than 100 points, but don't remember the exact number. But 5 points... I wonder if someone here has had an even lesser difference.

Edited by Andy86

The problem is that the higher level you get the more ego you get. You need someone with about the same ego and stats as you have, and then hope no one gets a crit in,
in other words, even this is up to rng... I also have another pic, not as close as the other one still below 100.

lost.png

On 11/17/2018 at 1:54 PM, Andy86 said:

. I wonder if someone here has had an even lesser difference.

I am sure i have seen someone post on here with an ego of 1 left. it was a while ago now mind. I have had a 2 before but not taken screenshot. If i get one that low again i will put it up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today in league I had a loss when the opposite player was at 0 ego, so we both ended at 0 ego but I lost.

the next challenges i won, but he didn't loss when he first reached zero ego, I still needed another blow to win, so it seems the battle algorithm only finish when one of the players ego is below zero.

Unfortunately I forgot to take a screen capture :(

6 hours ago, jelom said:

Today in league I had a loss when the opposite player was at 0 ego, so we both ended at 0 ego but I lost.

the next challenges i won, but he didn't loss when he first reached zero ego, I still needed another blow to win, so it seems the battle algorithm only finish when one of the players ego is below zero.

Yes, it happened to me too, more than once.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jelom said:

My theory on that is that it is a rounding issue...
The girls have decimal strength, the actual harem increase is irrational most of the times.
I suspect those opponents to have 0.0X Ego left.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Faaaake:

image.thumb.png.2163d8dbf06dbe84cca56a75c166b3c2.png

That's not really a 0-point victory. I added some ego boosters in another screen while I was already in the battle preview for this (league) opponent. That results in the game client calculating the battle display as if you're unboosted (which would have been a loss), while the battle data sent by the server is actually for the boosted values (which was a victory by approximately 100 points remaining). Before anyone asks, yes I did receive the league points and XP for a win.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Faaaake:

image.thumb.png.2163d8dbf06dbe84cca56a75c166b3c2.png

That's not really a 0-point victory. I added some ego boosters in another screen while I was already in the battle preview for this (league) opponent. That results in the game client calculating the battle display as if you're unboosted (which would have been a loss), while the battle data sent by the server is actually for the boosted values (which was a victory by approximately 100 points remaining). Before anyone asks, yes I did receive the league points and XP for a win.

Congrats.
Thanks for explaining it I had that happen ages ago as well and wondered how it happened.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...