Patch Notes 09/01/19 Discussion

Mika Kinkoid

6 hours ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello, dear all!:)

If you want to comment on our latest Patch Notes, here is the right place.

This patch has been a complete failure, the only thing that can be saved is that the world is open 11 but everything else has been a slap in the face of the players.
What do we expect as players after the last "updates"? That is simple:

1) That the girls that appear in Pachinko Event are also in Pachinko Epico. It is not negotiable. It is an insult to the players who have emptied their Pachinko Epico spending Kobans and those who do not want an opportunity for RNG but a certainty in the prize.

2) That the new world boss 11 of money and not affection items; as well as that their girls are in the Epic Pachinko as it always happened with all of them. Neither is negotiable, it is another insult to the effort of the veteran community and doubly to who emptied the Pachinko Epico to be able to choose the new girls on their way out.

3) An apology by the development team, as well as before implementing any change that affects the game to a large extent that is always consulted with the players and provides a detailed explanation of those changes and why.

At this point with the KK policy, after having been a game where you listened and talked with the players in their development, where now you only look for the best economic return and as announced in your New Year's greeting, it has been that same community of players and Patreons, those who have increased the number of staff in the study and are allowing them to work on new projects (for the economic support caused by this game obviously), is something fair and necessary, the alternative being the withdrawal of support from the community of players tired of these practices little by little because of the dissatisfaction of the new policy of the developers, as has already happened with members of the community, such as Arcana recently.

• Like 3

No point in battling here personally. I'm fine abandoning the 3 girls she has. Only epic lingerie and any legendary gift would be worth it. Roko sensei is the appropriate boss to keep battling for money. No need for common and rare gifts in fights. There is just absolutely no incentive to battle against her.

2 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

Are they going to take all boss girls out of Epic Pachinko then?  If not, then this patch doesn't change anything there

Prolly not but does not matter, it's still 3 less girls to get, you knock out the existing ones then do not have to worry anymore.

7 hours ago, fap.titans.gra said:

No money from this Karole, no girls in epic pachinko? what? why? 

Not having Karole's girls in epic pachinko is a good thing nothing worse than doing epic pachinko and getting a girl you could get for free. (It will take even longer because you have to change between doing roko and Karole because she drops no money)

The affection gifts dropping is annoying to people that spent their money on stocking up on gifts instead of saving their money up as well because people that just saved their money up without buying gifts are not as affected.

7 hours ago, saberbholt said:

no money and no posibilities for give the girls in epic pachinko = very bad politicy of the devolopers for make more bad the player experience for bussines interest.

I thought the same thing and I'm not happy about this. If your goal is to make people dislike your game more and more, you are doing a great job Kinkoid!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, natstar said:

Not having Karole's girls in epic pachinko is a good thing nothing worse than doing epic pachinko and getting a girl you could get for free. (It will take even longer because you have to change between doing roko and Karole because she drops no money)

The affection gifts dropping is annoying to people that spent their money on stocking up on gifts instead of saving their money up as well because people that just saved their money up without buying gifts are not as affected.

Probably the best thing is to only fight Karole when there is a boss fight contest on. You fight her for the 220 points and any gifts are a bonus. I never bought any gifts as you are showered with tem in PvP anyways. (bought every book in the haremverse though as they are useful in contests and therefore worth the bread spent)

gifts.PNG.fab0950422546549af712898ee5f208e.PNG

The frustrating part is that with every level items/gear gets more expensive and your income is now stagnant by design. IRL this would constitute a recession.

It could be worse I guess. They could have been saying:

"Why are they complaining there's no bread?

If they have no bread, let them eat cake."

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ok, I am going to take the unenviable position of suggesting this is not the end of the game, the Devs. didn’t screw up and that this will actually turn out to be a good thing giving you more money in the long run than you would get if the boss just gave us cash.

Looking through the wiki I discovered that each point of affection costs 417 dollars whither you buy the common flowers or the epic lingerie. So every item that drops is giving you 417 dollars times the number of affection points. Using the number Tee Jay stated for Roku’s starting reward of $11,500 (I think that’s right but can’t find where the Devs said where he started) you would need to be given an item with 27.5779 affection points, the item that comes closest to that is the common lingerie with 25.

This means that half of the items Karol can give you are worth less than what you would get in cash,

flowers       $1251

chocolates $2,919

bracelet       $6,255

lingerie         $10,4525

and half are worth more,

Rare flowers       $16,680

Rare chocolates $25,021

Rare bracelet      $33,361

Rare lingerie        $41,701

I would point out that those last two are worth more than what you would receive from max level Roku for one battle. Now obviously there is the factor of randomness that comes into play, some one here that is good at math could tell you exactly where the break even point is but as long as the breakdown isn’t some where around 80% common items 20% rare you should be making more money from the beginning of Karol’s battles then you were at the end of Roku’s.

At the highest level, half of Karol’s items are worth more than you could get from multiple battles against Roku.

legendary flowers       $291,900 – 9.89 Roku fights

legendary chocolates $396,150 – 13.43 Roku fights

legendary bracelet       $500,400 – 16.96 Roku fights

legendary lingerie        $625,500 – 21.20 Roku fights

Now I am sure some of you want to point out that you don’t need affection items, you have all 235+ girls, every single one of them is max level and you have 99,999 Legendary Lingerie.

For everyone else, even if all of your girls are at max affection and you have lots of affection items, you are going to need more. There are new girls arriving every month, at least one of those is a legendary or epic so spend the free battle points to get free affection.

Now of course all of this depends on the split of rewards, but so far I haven’t seen the sky fall in, so maybe tap the breaks, keep an eye on the actual breakdown of rewards and give the Developers a chance to add some change to there game. I know that we come to expect certain things and when there is no explanation before a change happens it is human nature to expect the worst. But I think, I hope, that with the time the Devs have put into this game so far and the improvements they have done (Faster quest releases, better art, more varied girl types) and those that they have talked about (improving the clubs, giving us a way to tell how close we are to catching a girl) that they want to make the best product available. Remember even with as polished as some parts of this game are it is still and will hopefully always be a developing game things will change, hopefully for the better, sometimes not.

The biggest “problem” I see this change might cause is that after world 11 if they give other prizes on other worlds (every other world please I still would like some of the future bosses to still give money)the store may become obsolete. If I could go to world 11 and farm affection or world 13 to farm exp or 15 to farm something else (probably not items that would be just too powerful) then I have choices on what I want to do instead of just slamming my self against whichever boss wall is the highest level over and over for two months while I am running through the world.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Master Holt said:

Ok, I am going to take the unenviable position of suggesting this is not the end of the game, the Devs. didn’t screw up and that this will actually turn out to be a good thing giving you more money in the long run than you would get if the boss just gave us cash.

Looking through the wiki I discovered that each point of affection costs 417 dollars whither you buy the common flowers or the epic lingerie. So every item that drops is giving you 417 dollars times the number of affection points. Using the number Tee Jay stated for Roku’s starting reward of $11,500 (I think that’s right but can’t find where the Devs said where he started) you would need to be given an item with 27.5779 affection points, the item that comes closest to that is the common lingerie with 25.

This is very good work.

I'd just like to note that the value you quote are Purchasing values, how much it costs to purchase those items. This would lend more towards my addendum about cost savings in gaining a wanted Gift in lieu of just getting hard set cash. That is, if you wanted Affection items, then this would be the money saving avenue to go. But it's still a tricky path depending on drop rates.

The trade off is still if you don't need it then the best you can do is sell it. Then its value moves away from it's purchasing value to its sale value, and that is where it loses its value for the sale value is usually a fraction (about 16 percent) of what its purchasing value is.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

This is very good work.

I'd just like to note that the value you quote are Purchasing values, how much it costs to purchase those items. This would lend more towards my addendum about cost savings in gaining a wanted Gift in lieu of just getting hard set cash. That is, if you wanted Affection items, then this would be the money saving avenue to go. But it's still a tricky path depending on drop rates.

The trade off is still if you don't need it then the best you can do is sell it. Then its value moves away from it's purchasing value to its sale value, and that is where it loses its value for the sale value is usually a fraction (about 16 percent) of what its purchasing value is.

Thanks,

And yes I am using the purchase price because everyone playing this game needs affection items, yes everyone even the guys at the top who have every girl maxed and have 99,999 legendary lingerie because every month the Devs are adding more girls usually, two legendary that cost 85,050 each to get to 5 star, 3 epic that cost 12.285 each to get to 3 star and 2 rares only 5,265 to get to 3 star.  (OK quick math the guy with 99,999 legendary lingerie is OK for 121 years, but everyone else needs affection items)

Now I may be a little different because I get a break at work every two hours and can quickly grab everything my girls have for me so I am getting $250,000 ish every two hours, which means every two hours I get a little less then I get from fighting Roko with 8 battle points (4 hours wait) and that is without all my girls being maxed. To be fair I have 121 girls if you have fewer and you are at this level you would be getting less but unless you only play once a day you can always get more money from your girls then you can from fighting the bosses. So selling the affection items is the worst thing you could do with them. If you don’t need them now you will in the future.

Looking at what I do with my money, right now my biggest expense is buying legendary affection items every 8 hours, if I can now save that $300,000 to $1.2million (if I am really lucky on the draw) means I can spend that on leveling my girls faster, getting me more money, so I can level the girls faster, so I can get more money…

Now all of this does depend on the breakdown of the rewards if it is something beautiful like 45, 25, 25, 5 we never need the shop and selling the affection items may be a net gain, if its something horrible like 85 10 4.8 .2 (that’s common, rare, epic, legendary,) then no it is a bad set up and must be changed and I will stand with anyone to say that.  But it’s been a week, can we give the Devs a little longer? Roko is still there and he is worth more then Karole would be worth for a good 160 levels (1600 fights) if you need the cash, even if she did give money, Roko would be the better option.

Edited by Master Holt
Just realized I keep misspelling Roko he is going to take points off for that.😓​​​​​​​
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Master Holt said:

Thanks,

And yes I am using the purchase price because everyone playing this game needs affection items, yes everyone even the guys at the top who have every girl maxed and have 99,999 legendary lingerie because every month the Devs are adding more girls usually, two legendary that cost 85,050 each to get to 5 star, 3 epic that cost 12.285 each to get to 3 star and 2 rares only 5,265 to get to 3 star.  (OK quick math the guy with 99,999 legendary lingerie is OK for 121 years, but everyone else needs affection items)

I'm going to mildly disagree with you, in my opinion, that everyone is raising all of their girls up to Max stars. I could be wrong.

I base this opinion off of a build and buying guide I read when I started playing.

In it, the author noted that while raising the star ranks of your girls would earn you more money, that the time it would take for that increase in money to make back the cost of raising their stars would not be the best use of your money.

I raise my girls up to 1 star usually. Sometimes 2. Mostly I do it to cluster their times closer together as well as increase it so that I can target blocks of time, much as you do, when collecting. But, beyond that, I only shoot for full stars on a girl if I find her interesting OR she happens to better my Team. And that's more the exception than the rule for me.

So, that's just my thoughts and opinion on that point. :)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Master Holt said:

Thanks,

Now I may be a little different because I get a break at work every two hours and can quickly grab everything my girls have for me so I am getting $250,000 ish every two hours, which means every two hours I get a little less then I get from fighting Roko with 8 battle points (4 hours wait) and that is without all my girls being maxed. To be fair I have 121 girls if you have fewer and you are at this level you would be getting less but unless you only play once a day you can always get more money from your girls then you can from fighting the bosses. So selling the affection items is the worst thing you could do with them. If you don’t need them now you will in the future.

Looking at what I do with my money, right now my biggest expense is buying legendary affection items every 8 hours, if I can now save that $300,000 to $1.2million (if I am really lucky on the draw) means I can spend that on leveling my girls faster, getting me more money, so I can level the girls faster, so I can get more money…

Thank you for being a voice of reason. It pains me to read how stupid people are, selling affection gifts is so wasteful. You'll need them eventually, so it's short term losses for long term gains.

2 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

I'm going to mildly disagree with you, in my opinion, that everyone is raising all of their girls up to Max stars. I could be wrong.

I base this opinion off of a build and buying guide I read when I started playing.

In it, the author noted that while raising the star ranks of your girls would earn you more money, that the time it would take for that increase in money to make back the cost of raising their stars would not be the best use of your money.

I raise my girls up to 1 star usually. Sometimes 2. Mostly I do it to cluster their times closer together as well as increase it so that I can target blocks of time, much as you do, when collecting. But, beyond that, I only shoot for full stars on a girl if I find her interesting OR she happens to better my Team. And that's more the exception than the rule for me.

If you aren't playing this game to see H-scenes, why the hell are you playing this game? It can't be for the quality of the game design, or the depth of the PVP system, because as previous threads have shown, this game is AWFUL in those regards. Yes it's best to 1-2 star all girls first for better income, but what do you do with your cash after that?

Regardless you still say you do it sometimes, that means you need to get affection gifts for them. This means you no longer have to spend money on buying them, so it's STILL correct to value them at PURCHASE price. If you sell them when you'd need to buy back later, it's such a waste of money.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If you aren't playing this game to see H-scenes, why the hell are you playing this game? It can't be for the quality of the game design, or the depth of the PVP system, because as previous threads have shown, this game is AWFUL in those regards.

OUCH!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

I’ve seen those guides and while I agree with there math (to a point I don’t know of any guides that have been made after they introduced rarity, but I also haven’t looked they may be there) I disagree that the girls have to pay back what you have spent before it is useful. Again I am able to acquire as much from my girls in two hours as I can in four hours of fighting the bosses. Heck if you were just worried about getting as much money as possible from fighting you would skip several of the bosses except for the mandatory fights for items. You would start with Dark Lord fight him until Edwarda (the first boss whose level starts above his max level) then fight her until Roko (again the next boss whose starting level is above her max) skipping everyone else. Following this you would be stuck fighting Roko for another 5-8 worlds anyway so it wouldn’t matter what the next boss gave you.

I’m getting on a tangent

In my mind and the style I play I like the new boss having a different reward and hope the Devs are listing to everyone, I understand that I am not in the vocal majority, but I hope there are enough people grateful for enough of the game to stick around. (However if everyone above me left it would be easier to get into Dicktator😋)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

If you aren't playing this game to see H-scenes, why the hell are you playing this game? It can't be for the quality of the game design, or the depth of the PVP system, because as previous threads have shown, this game is AWFUL in those regards. Yes it's best to 1-2 star all girls first for better income, but what do you do with your cash after that?

I play it because I like the Pretty Colors.

As for what I do with my cash. Well, normally I keep those things private. But, in keeping with the nature of the game...

On certain nights I make a very intimate setting; candle light, soft music, wine, very fine cheese and sweet fruits. I dress in my finest silk robe and little else. After enjoying the appetizers and a very scrumptious special meal, I take my money into my bed room, lay it sweetly upon my bed, strip off my robe and roll all around in it all night long.

It's very romantic. And a little sticky.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Thank you for being a voice of reason. It pains me to read how stupid people are, selling affection gifts is so wasteful. You'll need them eventually, so it's short term losses for long term gains.

Regardless you still say you do it sometimes, that means you need to get affection gifts for them. This means you no longer have to spend money on buying them, so it's STILL correct to value them at PURCHASE price. If you sell them when you'd need to buy back later, it's such a waste of money.

voice of the serious reason: 27 million to improve Levytia (affection apart), produce 3600 at the hour = 7500 hours to start being profitable = 468 days if you sleep 8 hours and collect at your exact moment always your payment = 1 year and 3 months to start giving benefits ....

Sometimes some you raise and use affection, others depend a lot on whether you have money left over and you do not mind uploading it with the affection that you have left after uploading the ones that interest you without any kind of haste.

Multiply x legendary 5 and you'll see that you only raise the ones in your class because you have to do forced Pvp since they cut in half the XP of the missions, not for the great pay

And i play because like the history, if like to see hentai girls know a lot of pages for doujins some Hitomi.la . The drawings are not exactly like those of Alex Ross, John Buscema Julie or Boris Vallejo. You only have to go to the second world with Dark Lord and look at the Agate princess, look at her face, it's so ugly that you will never kiss her, for God is uglier than Jean Reno's twin sister.

Edited by saberbholt

1 hour ago, saberbholt said:

voice of the serious reason: 27 million to improve Levytia (affection apart), produce 3600 at the hour = 7500 hours to start being profitable = 468 days if you sleep 8 hours and collect at your exact moment always your payment = 1 year and 3 months to start giving benefits ....

Yes you are absolutely correct the legendary girls are nothing but a money sink and they take forever to pay back. But the others don’t take that long, all of the starters only cost $1,701,000 to five star and give close to what a legendary does it takes between 37 to 75 days just collecting every two hours with eight hours uninterrupted sleep so less then three months and you are getting $23,045 every four hours and $10,850 every two in between ($135,580 a day). Then the common five stars, take $3,402,000 and take between 69 129 days so just over four months the commons give you $58,592 every four hours $15,036 every two in between and an additional $16,534 your first sixth and twelfth hour ($320,114 a day, $455,694 total a day). So about seven months and you now make enough every two days to raise a common 3 star girl all the way up or raise a rare 3 star girl to max in 5 days.

Now everything I just said ignores how much affection you need and affection as I said earlier is $417 per point, so anything that gives me free affection is great, the three free points in Arena yes please items as rewards for activities, as long as I don’t get a common item for finishing a rare activity, sure. The biggest gatekeeper to leveling our girls has always been the affection cost and now they want to give me a free pass through the gate I will take that every day.

9 minutes ago, Master Holt said:

Yes you are absolutely correct the legendary girls are nothing but a money sink and they take forever to pay back. But the others don’t take that long, all of the starters only cost $1,701,000 to five star and give close to what a legendary does it takes between 37 to 75 days just collecting every two hours with eight hours uninterrupted sleep so less then three months and you are getting $23,045 every four hours and $10,850 every two in between ($135,580 a day). Then the common five stars, take $3,402,000 and take between 69 129 days so just over four months the commons give you $58,592 every four hours $15,036 every two in between and an additional $16,534 your first sixth and twelfth hour ($320,114 a day, $455,694 total a day). So about seven months and you now make enough every two days to raise a common 3 star girl all the way up or raise a rare 3 star girl to max in 5 days.

Now everything I just said ignores how much affection you need and affection as I said earlier is $417 per point, so anything that gives me free affection is great, the three free points in Arena yes please items as rewards for activities, as long as I don’t get a common item for finishing a rare activity, sure. The biggest gatekeeper to leveling our girls has always been the affection cost and now they want to give me a free pass through the gate I will take that every day.

I don't win one girl every day in the month, then can acumulate affection.

The free affection pass I already had before with: arena + daily quests + daily competitions + pachinko. I'm sorry but what I need is simple and purely money, like the great majority

Edited by saberbholt

Just now, saberbholt said:

The free affection pass I already had before with: arena + daily quests + daily competitions + pachinko. I'm sorry but what I need is simple and purely money, like the great majority

So keep fighting Roko, if Karole was giving out money she would only be giving out $13,500 it would take 1600 battles to get her back to where Roko is at max. Then she would max out at $31,500 only $2000 more than Roko. How long would you have to fight her to in order to recover from your loss in those 1600 battles?

Realised I hadn't actually given feedback on the patch itself, just responded to people being dumb.

New scroll: Earlier than I expected, a pleasant surprise!

Level information for Karole: Good to have the exact levels for when items drop. I'm curious could you confirm if there's a difference in drop chance for different items? Ie are flowers more likely to drop than lingerie of the same rarity? (obviously I don't expect actual numbers)

Girls not being in the Epic Pachinko: GREAT NEWS. We've asked for this for ages, and while the earlier boss girls are still in there, this doesn't provide a set back to people who had already cleared it. Please continue to keep future boss girls out, and perhaps reconsider removing the earlier boss girls as well?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Master Holt said:

So keep fighting Roko, if Karole was giving out money she would only be giving out $13,500 it would take 1600 battles to get her back to where Roko is at max. Then she would max out at $31,500 only $2000 more than Roko. How long would you have to fight her to in order to recover from your loss in those 1600 battles?

you read the part of the pach when say: the 3 girls aren't in pachinko?, AKA: For give the girls need to fight yes or yes the Boss.

This point is bad, and ugly update of how give the  girls + objects don't need because give his for other ways = lost of time and money.

More easy than your calculs 30 days for max lvl  and gain thats 2000 theorical more ok? and every 1500 combats are the same with Roko, then in 16 months you recuperate the money don't give from Roko with out count all money you give in the uppload of the level Boss and the posibility of win 3 girls, and don't count combat points from arena, league or recharges for events in this Boss some Pachinko girls or aniversary. 

But the real question is: How time fault for other Boss who give more money in the new world?, the next is with the some type who don't give money

Edited by saberbholt

26 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Girls not being in the Epic Pachinko: GREAT NEWS. We've asked for this for ages, and while the earlier boss girls are still in there, this doesn't provide a set back to people who had already cleared it. Please continue to keep future boss girls out, and perhaps reconsider removing the earlier boss girls as well?

Exactly my thoughts.