Is kinkoid joking on us?

Tec

http://www.kinkoid.com/patch-notes-12-02-19/

In this patch note it is said that a fighting with a boss would give you BETWEEN 1 and x points of seduction. However I find myself spending 20 combativity points and getting ZERO attraction.

Furthermore they introduced the system on the last day of the event and I spent 30 points fighting for val mala and only got 8 attraction points and for what the patch notes says I should have gotten at least 30.

Is this a bug of are the devs joking on us?

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The patch notes don't say that attraction drops on every performances. Just that when it drops it'll be between 1 and X. Instead of say 2 and X or 3 and X. 

In addition to winning a girl by getting 100 Attraction points for her, you will be able to seduce a girl from each villain by getting Attraction points in the following manner:

• Dark Lord will give between 1 and 69 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)

It says the boss will give between 1 and 69.

It doesn't says anywhere that there is chance of getting 0.

This system is another fucking joke to milk the players money. Is fucking boss girls what we are talking about, not event neither pachinko exclusive. Before after those 20 battles there would be a higher chance of getting the girl. Now I spent 20 battles getting  0 attraction points and the same chances of getting them. 

And this situation of spending 20 battles have happened various times.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jelom said:

So you seriously expected to get girls from dark lord in only 3 or 4 battles?

That was what it tooks for me when I started playing the game.

Now due to the randomness of the attraction points it would take more time to the new players.

Why do you think the chance rates are just guesses from the players and they never publish the real % numbers? 

Im not the only one that find this system even worst that the one before and we have a big history of money milking mechanic changes from the team.

Do you want to defend the undefendable? Go ahead. It's a matter of time people get bored of having to spend lots of money advance in the game.

you say you needed 3-4 battles to get boss girls?

tremendesly lucky you.

the old system is better than the new one? -> what is your game experience with the old one?

sorry, no, the new one gives you a baseline to all randomness: while it is random if a girl or shards drop, collecting shards force a girl to drop. the old one: have to wait for girl drop only, no forcing.

4 hours ago, Tec said:

This system is another fucking joke to milk the players money. Is fucking boss girls what we are talking about, not event neither pachinko exclusive. Before after those 20 battles there would be a higher chance of getting the girl. Now I spent 20 battles getting  0 attraction points and the same chances of getting them.

Just to point out, that is not true of event girls. Before, if you didn't get the girl in those 20 battles, you did not have a higher chance at getting the girl. Even whether that was the case for non-event girls is somewhat questionable. Who knows what the increase was, .001%? But, this did not apply to event girls.

Technically the new system is good. I like the building up for points to get the girl.

Technically thats more balanced too. If it was properly handled.....

The boss should drop with every 10 fights 

Even if it was one point per 10 fights only.

At least you are building up

The fact that they dont drop EVEN after 20 fights is horrible 

I have fought the last boss at least 200 times so far, using some cobans to refill

And i only have like 3 points per girl.... 

Wtf is this.? I keep fighting and the bosd doesnt drop in the new system....thats unfair. 

100 didnt seem so far if it dropped constantly. The system of 100 points was a good idea IF they dropped regularly. 

This way, without dropping regularly. Is going to take months to get a girl.... awful

• Like 2

Hahahahaha I'm impress someone says the old system is better. I'll agree with your annoyance that the installment of the patch at the last day of the previous event is spot on BUT I will honestly say that the newer system is definitely an improvement. Especially if you're a long time playing veteran that has had to constantly deal with those heavy RNG swings and ended up missing a lot because of it.

Mostly saying this as I'm an unlucky sort of guy but after I got over my missed chance of getting Val Mala (like every other missed out girl from two years (or more?) of previous missed events). I'm finding the new system a semi-fresh breather. Though it is a pain with world boss girl drops, I can at least see my progress with the latest villain to get my catch. A grind is a grind... even if you prefer the quickies over the slow foreplay grind.

mmm i don't know i have 100 batlles with karole and only 2 shards in Rin and other 2 in Willow, for the last day was make for val shao other 100 combats and give 20 shards...

ok but 500 theorical combats with Eduarda for one girl? the only time when i need 500 combats was with the first legendary girl, and i have all the 5 stars legendary, so the system can be good but the new drop rate is a shit

And in karole how combats need for one girl? 2500 batless? 

well i see one thing, when was make x10 button batless with Val Shao, 4 or the 5 times they give shards, but with the other 50 combats only one time give shards, i talk more, the shards from karele was in 2 x10 buttom combats, the other 80 don't give shards... is a casual bug or a business bug? 

1. If a player is unhappy with a change because he thinks he can't get girls as easy as before, or as many girls as he had expected, he's free to go.

2. If dev's see there's a critical number of players walking out, I'm sure they'll implement another change.

3. If those players going are replaced by a larger number of newbies, dev's will be happy with their first change even if it has nothing to do with their growing player base.

4. If you, as a player, are not happy with this, see point 1.

Seriously, I don't quite understand why people who spend real money on this game keep doing it if they feel they're being milked. Man, stop paying for this shit. Who really cares about how many raunchy drawings we have stocked in one pure rng-based internet site. 

ps.- Around 60 fights against Dark Lord and just 10 miserable shards collected, but that's how it works. Many events had gone without a single girl dropping, there's nothing wrong with that

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, pozi said:

1. If a player is unhappy with a change because he thinks he can't get girls as easy as before, or as many girls as he had expected, he's free to go.

2. If dev's see there's a critical number of players walking out, I'm sure they'll implement another change.

3. If those players going are replaced by a larger number of newbies, dev's will be happy with their first change even if it has nothing to do with their growing player base.

4. If you, as a player, are not happy with this, see point 1.

Seriously, I don't quite understand why people who spend real money on this game keep doing it if they feel they're being milked. Man, stop paying for this shit. Who really cares about how many raunchy drawings we have stocked in one pure rng-based internet site. 

ps.- Around 60 fights against Dark Lord and just 10 miserable shards collected, but that's how it works. Many events had gone without a single girl dropping, there's nothing wrong with that

yes you are rigth, and thats the reason was pass from all day open the game, to close until conect if are booring for collect the girls money; and when my month card expires don't renove or open the game more

Edited by saberbholt

1 minute ago, saberbholt said:

yes you are rigth, and thats the reason was pass from all day open the game, to close until conect if are booring for collect the girls money; and when my month card expires don't renove or open the game more

A wise decision

Been my experience that by the time Devs realize they've hit point #2 it's usually too far past the time to change things, since it's usually a year after they made the mistake and over that time revenue has gone down as the whales and the rest of the players who usually spend money will either be gone or switched to not shelling out money monthly.

Granted as much as we complain about the RNG I have seen worse, and at least here you can use Koban's for upgrades instead of JUST a horrible RNG slot machine that spits out low level junk. So why do I put in my two cents if I've seen worse? Because I'd rather have the Devs hate me and a game then wait until it's too late.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, pozi said:

not only that, but you can also download them all for free from the wiki site.