International Women's Day!

Noacc

• Community Manager

8th of March! 

Let's celebrate International Women's Day with these three super girls!  We strongly believe that every woman is a superhero even if she isn't wearing a cape. 

🌹Dear Heroes, leave your like and comment which one you'd present with chocolates and flowers first. 🌹

🍑Five of you will be randomly chosen to win 150 Kobans🍑

TW_Celebration - Copy.png

The voting ends on 03.12.2019 at 5 AM UTC+1

Don't forget to leave your ID and platform

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Guest destructor3000

I choose the left one. Because we can throw the chocolates and shoot it with guns !

Thanks !

I am on Nutaku, id 1973533

Lady Meta, because as soon as I buy the chocolates and flowers, she would break the fourth wall and thank me directly through the computer screen for being so thoughtful, and that I shouldn't have done that. And when I say that I would give it to somebody else, she would reply; no no, I like it. 

Guest GeileFons

Judy Books for sure! She looks amazingly hot! I just have a think for dark hair, big boobs and curvatious hips.

Nutaku ID: 3309095

"Happy Day to All the Women of the World (ARE INCREDIBLE)" :x:x:x
All the girls are incredible, but the one that caught my attention was Lady Meta. I'm very curious to know who is hiding behind that mask, for that reason I would present myself before her with chocolates and flowers to know her better.

image.png.e5837973fc16fb194218208bc781e327.pngLady Meta is Incredible.                                                                          Hentai Heroes ID :1184556

Edited by Youta Tada