IF fabienne is strictly Lesbian

Shoffy

Then how does she have a favorite heterosexual position?🤔

also, I’m only passed the third affection tier and GOD is this going to take awhile...can anyone tell me if she’s worth it even scene wise? I don’t want this to turn into a Cheryl thing where she’s doing something awesome, but not with our player and/or to his detriment.

3 hours ago, Shoffy said:

...can anyone tell me if she’s worth it even scene wise? I don’t want this to turn into a Cheryl thing where she’s doing something awesome, but not with our player and/or to his detriment.

From your post, nope, not worth it. Some would say a Nicole 3 star scene equivalent.

Edited by Lhans
  • Thanks 1

I must admit that if I had known before the event that she was a lesbian, and the drill was that she pays you to fuck your girls, I would have fully jumped the legendary days without spending a single combativity to get her. Frankly, some dev should have smoked something too heavy that got his brain upside down. I don't see the littlest of reasons to let a lesbian enter in MY harem to fuck MY girls, and the fact she pays me to do it is quite weak to say the least. You are in my harem, you fuck with ME, not with my girls, or, at least, with me ALSO, not ONLY with my girls. If you are a girl that likes only girls, then you can stay out of my harem.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

I must admit that if I had known before the event that she was a lesbian, and the drill was that she pays you to fuck your girls, I would have fully jumped the legendary days without spending a single combativity to get her. Frankly, some dev should have smoked something too heavy that got his brain upside down. I don't see the littlest of reasons to let a lesbian enter in MY harem to fuck MY girls, and the fact she pays me to do it is quite weak to say the least. You are in my harem, you fuck with ME, not with my girls, or, at least, with me ALSO, not ONLY with my girls. If you are a girl that likes only girls, then you can stay out of my harem.

For me it sounds like you miss a point of the haremverse:

• Quote Bunny Begin City (mission: house2): "in this dimension, sex is free and shared with everyone. Our aim is to get the most partners we can!"
  • Quote Bunny Begin City (mission: house2): "But recently, many macho dudes are taking their partners for sex objects, pieces of meat devoted to their selfish pleasures!"
  • Quote Juliette Begin City (mission: house2): "I like being a sex object ... but only if I agree to it beforehand!
  • Quote Bunny Begin City (mission house2): "to give us orgasms"

Somewhere else is also the quote that being in your (you=the hero) harem gives you no power over the girl in your harem - as she is freely there. 

I take from this quotes:

• you cannot force anybody to have or have no sex with anybody unless they asked you to force them
  • it is generally free to have sex - if you accept any payment you accept. 
  • the ultimate goal is to have sex and orgasms as much as possible.

And when I take a look at all those lesbian scenes in the story where e.g. Bunny fucks with Lupa - where is the difference if Fabienne fucks with Bunny? How can it be weak if you achieve the world's goal giving "your" girls orgasms?

seems a bit egoistic, your request to your harem members - and in my opinion with my selected quotes a bit displaced in this haremverse...

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, windia said:

• Quote Bunny Begin City (mission: house2): "in this dimension, sex is free and shared with everyone. Our aim is to get the most partners we can!"
  • Quote Bunny Begin City (mission: house2): "But recently, many macho dudes are taking their partners for sex objects, pieces of meat devoted to their selfish pleasures!"
  • Quote Juliette Begin City (mission: house2): "I like being a sex object ... but only if I agree to it beforehand!
  • Quote Bunny Begin City (mission house2): "to give us orgasms"

Somewhere else is also the quote that being in your (you=the hero) harem gives you no power over the girl in your harem - as she is freely there. 

I take from this quotes:

• you cannot force anybody to have or have no sex with anybody unless they asked you to force them
  • it is generally free to have sex - if you accept any payment you accept. 
  • the ultimate goal is to have sex and orgasms as much as possible.

And when I take a look at all those lesbian scenes in the story where e.g. Bunny fucks with Lupa - where is the difference if Fabienne fucks with Bunny? How can it be weak if you achieve the world's goal giving "your" girls orgasms?

seems a bit egoistic, your request to your harem members - and in my opinion with my selected quotes a bit displaced in this haremverse...

Hah, lol, I was going to do the same thing, but end with: you've become the person Bunny wanted you to stop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If the sense of those quotes is the one you gave them, as I see it that means that no one of us players has a harem, and this means that there is no point in playing the game. Moreover, I remember many story girls asking for permission to join your harem, and again, if the sense of those quotes is the one you gave them, a similar request would be illogic and out-of-sense, as any girl would not need your permission to fuck your girls. I recall also that there is a daily mission that talks about "unauthorized lesbian party". As I say elsewhere in the past, you are free to think the way you wish, but on this matter I don't think yours is the only valid point of view. And finally, I don't feel a bit to be like "the person Bunny wanted me to stop".

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

As I say elsewhere in the past, you are free to think the way you wish, but on this matter I don't think yours is the only valid point of view.

Heh, I don't see why either that we should think like the Main Character in a linear adventure story just because a computer algorithm inserts your name in appropriate places in the story. Whether someone should listen to a 2D character spout moralities written by a hentai writer is up to that person I suppose.

Edited by Lhans

16 hours ago, Lhans said:

From your post, nope, not worth it. Some would say a Nicole 3 star scene equivalent.

The reason I say Cheryl and what some people are missing is that it’s like the real life equivalent of giving so much to one person, only to have them use that money to solely enjoy it with others, honestly Cheryl’s 2nd actually kinda makes it scale out , it’s just I really like the design of the third for that takeaway to happen, and this isn’t a epic it’s Leg, with the biggest cash in I’ve seen from a character. I’d say Nicole’s is fine simply because she was always the Kings haremette first, we actually through quest tagged along.

6 minutes ago, Shoffy said:

The reason I say Cheryl and what some people are missing is that it’s like the real life equivalent of giving so much to one person, only to have them use that money to solely enjoy it with others, honestly Cheryl’s 2nd actually kinda makes it scale out , it’s just I really like the design of the third for that takeaway to happen, and this isn’t a epic it’s Leg, with the biggest cash in I’ve seen from a character. I’d say Nicole’s is fine simply because she was always the Kings haremette first, we actually through quest tagged along.

Mkay, just not sure where you're going with Cheryl though. Cheryl is the cheerleader right? I have her also and rechecked her scenes. It doesn't match what you're saying or is this an upgrade thing where the money doesn't fit the cost of the upgrade? 

• Like 1

Also it’s safe to say and covey from a lot of these girls and scenes that things are very much the exact opposite.

the player stud in various instances is forced to partake in unfavorable acts 

1: Justine is downright rapey 

2: barell of the bat is sodmozing him 

3: and in bunny and queens case: she’s getting dosed by cum from others that he seems clearly downtrodden on.

the whole point of developing a harem in spite of what they will do or like even when you put the time and resources to obtain what you like and see is pretty much the equivalent of liking a band for their music.... only to find out that they are extremists in their info page..only we have to expend iot see this page and scenes. I’m not saying that her being lesbian is bad (I just questioned the male figure in the position), and I personally didn’t mean that she had to be sexually attracted to the player ( who all men, maybe women project on), but I am sayin that between the commons that do a great job of appealing to the general standard of the masses, everything on up I feel could at least find a common ground. Who knows maybe a branch of choices like: if you’re girl is hardcore, you have the choice of being in a sadist / masochist role, or team up to do the role , etc ? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Mkay, just not sure where you're going with Cheryl though. Cheryl is the cheerleader right? I have her also and rechecked her scenes. It doesn't match what you're saying or is this an upgrade thing where the money doesn't fit the cost of the upgrade? 

Spoiler!

I’m referencing In the final evo you’re basically walking in on her doing a bomb ass position with another team member, to me it could have worked better for a final payoff

3 minutes ago, Shoffy said:

Spoiler!

I’m referencing In the final evo you’re basically walking in on her doing a bomb ass position with another team member, to me it could have worked better for a final payoff

Hm. Oh. I thought the guy with her is the MC. Hard to tell with just the lower body shown and all. Didn't really spend much thought on it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Hm. Oh. I thought the guy with her is the MC. Hard to tell with just the lower body shown and all. Didn't really spend much thought on it.

Lol didn’t quite. Catch the “ we’re already”

5 hours ago, windia said:

If we go by this one, it also makes being exclusively lesbian unharemversy. 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 5:53 AM, Shoffy said:

Then how does she have a favorite heterosexual position?🤔

also, I’m only passed the third affection tier and GOD is this going to take awhile...can anyone tell me if she’s worth it even scene wise? I don’t want this to turn into a Cheryl thing where she’s doing something awesome, but not with our player and/or to his detriment.

Scene wise, nope! Statwise yes pretty much. You can view the scenes in the wiki page of harem-battle.club.

5 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Scene wise, nope! Statwise yes pretty much. You can view the scenes in the wiki page of harem-battle.club.

Just for clarity, those are called poses, not scenes. Scenes are the full panel you get when upgrading their affection stars. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

Frankly, people shouldn't think about this too closely. Because if you do, you would realize there is no such thing as faithfulness in this universe. Not only there is obvious lesbian stuff, but some of the girls quite literally fucks other males, even if they're in your harem. Last I checked in this, there is close to two dozen of them. 

So, compared to that, little lesbian action should be least of people complains. 

Edit: the number of girls was actually higher, now that I found the list I made. 

Edited by ShadowHaamu
  • Like 1

Faithfulness is redundant. In a world all about having fun, there’s nothing wrong with multiple partners. I wonder, however, whether in a world like that, the hero would feel a bit lonely at times. He does not seem to have anyone whom he is emotionally attached to?

1 hour ago, dummyhunter said:

Faithfulness is redundant. In a world all about having fun, there’s nothing wrong with multiple partners. I wonder, however, whether in a world like that, the hero would feel a bit lonely at times. He does not seem to have anyone whom he is emotionally attached to?

You're wrong though. He's emotionally attached to a lot of girls in the story, especially Alice-she brought him in the haremverse after all. 😀

15 hours ago, DHarry said:

If we go by this one, it also makes being exclusively lesbian unharemversy. 

You mean like the hero who avoids / gets embarrased about / almost is disgusted by being fucked anally?

aka the exclusiveness to fuck only women  / the exclusiveness to have only oral sex and "stick his stick somewhere sex"  but never "been sticked sex" and missing all the pleasure of it? (beside one scene in all 11 worlds so far)

Edited by windia