IF fabienne is strictly Lesbian

Shoffy

20 hours ago, Observer_X said:

If the sense of those quotes is the one you gave them, as I see it that means that no one of us players has a harem, and this means that there is no point in playing the game. Moreover, I remember many story girls asking for permission to join your harem, and again, if the sense of those quotes is the one you gave them, a similar request would be illogic and out-of-sense, as any girl would not need your permission to fuck your girls. I recall also that there is a daily mission that talks about "unauthorized lesbian party". As I say elsewhere in the past, you are free to think the way you wish, but on this matter I don't think yours is the only valid point of view. And finally, I don't feel a bit to be like "the person Bunny wanted me to stop".

my understanding of the harem concept is mostly from Bunny's explanation: 

• people (mostly girls) join a hero (mostly, not only: Edwarda has a harem) to have sex and get better at sex 
  • harem master  = the dude in charge to "educate" -> Kalissa: "he is head of our harem" which is not like "he is my master I obey"

So you need consent to fuck someone - just not from his/her harem master - only permission from the one you wanna fuck - and explicitly for anal sex.

So you need the question "may I join your harem" because the new member needs to be "educated" thus you as harem master cannot simply ignore the new member.

With the daily mission "foil the intruders" you have excactly one argument (outside the story) that there seems permission from the "harem master" needed - while in the story on many occasions it is explained to the hero (which has/ will have a harem) that haremverse comes with free will and consent to have sex - everything else (Jackson/Edwarda/Bremen/Shokushu/Akachinpo) incorporates the opposite of the fucking haremverse the hero should protect.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, windia said:

You mean like the hero who avoids / gets embarrased about / almost is disgusted by being fucked anally?

aka the exclusiveness to fuck only women  / the exclusiveness to have only oral sex and "stick his stick somewhere sex"  but never "been sticked sex" and missing all the pleasure of it? (beside one scene in all 11 worlds so far)

I just want to point out that apart from the obviois one, at a certain point in w6 it also seems to happen, just not seen as such 🤔

2 hours ago, windia said:

my understanding of the harem concept is mostly from Bunny's explanation: 

• people (mostly girls) join a hero (mostly, not only: Edwarda has a harem) to have sex and get better at sex 
  • harem master  = the dude in charge to "educate" -> Kalissa: "he is head of our harem" which is not like "he is my master I obey"

So you need consent to fuck someone - just not from his/her harem master - only permission from the one you wanna fuck - and explicitly for anal sex.

So you need the question "may I join your harem" because the new member needs to be "educated" thus you as harem master cannot simply ignore the new member.

With the daily mission "foil the intruders" you have excactly one argument (outside the story) that there seems permission from the "harem master" needed - while in the story on many occasions it is explained to the hero (which has/ will have a harem) that haremverse comes with free will and consent to have sex - everything else (Jackson/Edwarda/Bremen/Shokushu/Akachinpo) incorporates the opposite of the fucking haremverse the hero should protect.

I see the harem joining in a different manner. Girls in the story ask to join your harem because they are attracted by your sexual power and like the way you treat women, so they want to fuck you at every opportunity, so much that they are willing to pay for it. The request is simply because at the moment of the request they are not certain that the attraction is mutual or if you are willing to fuck them together with all your other girls (after all, even with your supa-sexual jin, it's not an easy task to fuck over 200 girls five or six times a day... :)). It is for this reason that I see as illogic to allow a full lesbian to join your harem. To be clear, as in all this mess someone may have thought the opposite, i have nothing against lesbians (hell, you can't choose who you like to fuck, this is valid by both sides of the river and no one has the right to blame you in any way for your sexual inclinations), simply I deem illogic the insertion of a full lesbian in a HH Harem because of the way I believe it works.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 9:41 AM, Observer_X said:

I must admit that if I had known before the event that she was a lesbian, and the drill was that she pays you to fuck your girls, I would have fully jumped the legendary days without spending a single combativity to get her. Frankly, some dev should have smoked something too heavy that got his brain upside down. I don't see the littlest of reasons to let a lesbian enter in MY harem to fuck MY girls, and the fact she pays me to do it is quite weak to say the least. You are in my harem, you fuck with ME, not with my girls, or, at least, with me ALSO, not ONLY with my girls. If you are a girl that likes only girls, then you can stay out of my harem.

Call it pussy-practice training.  Just about all the girls in my harem like a bit of bi from time to time, and remember those sex changing pills the girls want us to take so they can have a lesbian experience with us?  It is one of the daily missions.  For these particularly nymphomaniac haremettes, exclusively using cocks become boring after a time.  If it weren't for their shared pussies Bunny and Lupa would be at fisticuffs instead of relieving the tension sexually.

As far as Fabienne is concerned, she's managed to seduce the one girl in my harem who (apart from Bunny) is hopelessly in love with me - Lenaelle.  This is a bit of a concern.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Call it pussy-practice training.  Just about all the girls in my harem like a bit of bi from time to time, and remember those sex changing pills the girls want us to take so they can have a lesbian experience with us?  It is one of the daily missions.  For these particularly nymphomaniac haremettes, exclusively using cocks become boring after a time.  If it weren't for their shared pussies Bunny and Lupa would be at fisticuffs instead of relieving the tension sexually.

As far as Fabienne is concerned, she's managed to seduce the one girl in my harem who (apart from Bunny) is hopelessly in love with me - Lenaelle.  This is a bit of a concern.

No, she didn't... I think you have to visit those scenes again -_-

7 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

No, she didn't... I think you have to visit those scenes again -_-

Yes, I take your point, but if I were our hero I'd feel justified in feeling insecure, probably because I think Lenaelle is so absolutely lovely.  Fabienne's 5th star pose is a little confusing as far as Lenaelle is concerned.

20 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, I take your point, but if I were our hero I'd feel justified in feeling insecure, probably because I think Lenaelle is so absolutely lovely.  Fabienne's 5th star pose is a little confusing as far as Lenaelle is concerned.

Only to the insecure people.
I'm sure all the MC thinks scrap that, he only uses his dick, and that dick is going to be erect seeing that.

• Haha 1

I will agree that it seems out of place with Fabienne.  Let's cut to the chase, this is an egotistical fantasy game about attracting and having sex with an ever growing collection of women that lust after you and want to be railed by you all the time.  Putting Fabienne in clashes with that fantasy that's been built up, and is the reason this topic exists.  Maybe MC does something with her in the final scene, maybe not, I havn't seen it.  But judging from some of the posts, it sounds like no, you don't get to do anything with her, which is counter intuitive to everything else up to this point.  That and the scenes that I have seen (up to 4 star), just overall she feels very out of place.  And the fact that this is just a gender bent haremverse version of the writer just makes it reek of insecurity at the idea of him having a female version that likes both sexes and is something I see too often in erotic roleplays regarding people playing as girls/herms/shemales with a strong female preference.  If you wanna have a female character that's a gender bent you that's only into girls, fine.  But keep it out of a game that's about girls loving the male MC.

• Like 4

Frankly, it was a mistake to make Fabienne as female alter-ego/version of the writer. As that's the only reason that Fabienne doesn't do anything with the male MC.

If Fabienne would be any other random girl, then they could have easily made it so that while Fabienne is mostly lesbian, she either wants or is willing to "test" things out with male MC in the last 5* scene. They could've even made it so that Fabi doesn't particularly like it, but she could get so exited during group sessions that she might not mind getting our male MC real dick here and there as part of it. 

Actually, the potential here would've been rather endless. There are very easily dozens of potential scenarios they could've used here. Only sky was limit.....but they had to ruin it by making Fabienne as female version of the writer. 

• Like 1

Really, guys? You always request a lesbian version of the game and they finally gave you a lesbian. Why are you complaining now? 🤣

No, seriously, i just don't get why Fabienne must be lesbian because she is Fab's female alter ego. I mean, my "male version" (me) likes women A LOT, so my female version would like men A LOT. She would literally lust for cocks! xD
So IMHO my female version would be lesbian only if i was gay... FAAAB, is there something you want to tell us? 😆

• Haha 1

It is pretty easy... Fab undergoes a magical sex change whenever he enters Haremverse and changes in Fabiënne. And because he is actually male and straight, he still only likes girls. Also explains why he is lesbian in a straight/bisexual world. Gayverse is a parallel world after all.

😮 Haremverse is real!

• Haha 1

Р

29 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

It is pretty easy... Fab undergoes a magical sex change whenever he enters Haremverse and changes in Fabiënne. And because he is actually male and straight, he still only likes girls. Also explains why he is lesbian in a straight/bisexual world. Gayverse is a parallel world after all.

😮 Haremverse is real!

Congrats you successfully grossed me out and now i have to kick my mvp arena player... ugh! :/

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

There indeed are endless possibilities.
One of them was this one, and this happens to be the one they went for.

You can endlessly complain about it or just accept it as it is.
It's not going to change.

Not trying to start a fight, but I've never been a fan of 'It's not going to change, might as well accept it."

My mentality is always more of 'I know this is how it is, but that doesn't mean I have to like it"  And topics like this help the team realize what they might want to avoid doing in the future.

(I think it's safe to say a lesson has been learned here for no future girls to be based off any of the dev team, or at least have their female alts in the game do stuff with MC)

• Like 2

You misunderstood me there.

This (version of) Fabiënne is never going to change. For all the complaining, the scene in world 7 is still there, Nicole is still there.

They might not do another strictly lesbian girl, but this one is what she is. Complain about it once; fair enough. Complain about it ad infinitum and you are just being annoying. In the end the question is if the few complainers that rip open their mouths are enough for the devs to say "failed experiment".

Edited by Chthugha
Phone keyboard typo #FingersTooBigForPhone

On 3/29/2019 at 3:29 PM, trunks2585 said:

Not trying to start a fight, but I've never been a fan of 'It's not going to change, might as well accept it."

My mentality is always more of 'I know this is how it is, but that doesn't mean I have to like it"  And topics like this help the team realize what they might want to avoid doing in the future.

(I think it's safe to say a lesson has been learned here for no future girls to be based off any of the dev team, or at least have their female alts in the game do stuff with MC)

On 3/29/2019 at 1:50 PM, Daniele said:

If this is true, Fabienne is not even a lesbian, he's a male... so i'm glad he doesn't have sex with the MC 🤢

Is there a way to kick someone out now lmao

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Shoffy said:

Is there a way to kick someone out now lmao

Sadly no, you can dw an adblocker and block the page resouces you don't want to see. Picture-wise my harem is twice smaller than it was yesterday! I finally don't have t look at Gork, Skytte and many others.Only their names are visible and i bet i can block those too! I'm  not sure if it's possible for  a phone though. Might just block all pictures and make my game sfw, it will be a lot easier completing missions while using the subway, without drwing curious and scornful looks :D

22 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Sadly no, you can dw an adblocker and block the page resouces you don't want to see. Picture-wise my harem is twice smaller than it was yesterday! I finally don't have t look at Gork, Skytte and many others.Only their names are visible and i bet i can block those too! I'm  not sure if it's possible for  a phone though. Might just block all pictures and make my game sfw, it will be a lot easier completing missions while using the subway, without drwing curious and scornful looks :D

ohh? do these work for phones as well? I’m tired of having to dim my phone just to collect money or do arena battles when I’m outside

4 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

... do these work for phones as well? I’m tired of having to dim my phone just to collect money or do arena battles when I’m outside

See Blocking Site Assets: Hiding Content, NSFW to SFW and other things. The methods mentioned there can be used on any mobile browser or related extension that can make use of AdBlock Plus filter lists

However, for your purposes it will be just easier to block loading of all images on mobile. Multiple mobile browsers have such an option, such as Chrome, Firefox, and Lightning Web Browser (Android).

On 4/1/2019 at 1:04 PM, Cantrix said:

Whats wrong with Skytte? 🤔

4 hours ago, DHarry said:

Whats wrong with Skytte? 🤔

It's the same as asking what's wrong with one piece-everything. Those skinny borderline stick drawings with those huge circle eyes just looks wrong. This is something i could never overcome and as such i've never watched one piece and never will. When it comes to manga and anime i'm somewhat picky with the art style rhis is especially prominent with my taste in girl's looks,that's why i am bashing some girls for being ugly-to me they are.