Did you get Sara Jay (legendary days) ??

Hotless

Did you get Sara Jay ?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get Sara Jay ?

• Yes, with an instant drop with 100 shards in a battle.
    • Yes, with refills until i got 100 shards.
    • Yes, without refills.
    • Yes, with refills (bought aditional kobans)
    • No, without refills.
    • No, with refills
    • No, with refills (bought aditional kobans)
  2. 2. If you got her, how many refills you needed ?

3. 3. If you didn't get her and you didn't refill, how many shards you obtained in the four days ?

Just a poll to know how people did in the legendary days event with Sara Jay and the shard system.

In comments you can tell us how much money you spent or how many kobans or battles you needed.

Try to not discuss here, there are a lot of other threads to do that.

Edited by Hotless
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

I agree with Harem Krishna.

Moreover, what problems have those who use thousands of kobans for having her immediately when they have 4 days to try to get her for free?!

I can answer this:They have some regular girls left and the new world may appear soon.They don't want to spent more time struggle with the woman they don't like.(And the Dark Lord offers too less)

However,I thought it is economical to spent kobens on revival girls.

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Harem Krishna said:

Isn't it a little early for this poll?

For the time being, I have yet to get the first shard (no refills).

because there are people who can’t wait to welcome the ‘legendary’ sara jay into their harem

definitely not hinting at OP

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, yoyowhan said:

I can answer this:They have some regular girls left and the new world may appear soon.They don't want to spent more time struggle with the woman they don't like.(And the Dark Lord offers too less)

However,I thought it is economical to spent kobens on revival girls.

Exactly, I still have several normal girls, I'm missing the 3 of finamecia and the 3 of Roko, and I still have not reached the sacred land of the ninja.

Also, I have the bad luck of not being able to get the legendary girl when the event is ending.

I don't think I'll get her.  Two days into the event and I have 1 shard.  And no kobans to do refills.  The shard drop rate is just too low, not even sure if I'll keep tilting at this windmill for the next two days.

Followup:  With 1 hour left in legendary days, I ended up with 29 shards.  I used no refills (no kobans to spend), so no chance to get her at all.  This is one of the more unpleasant consequences of the current affection system :(  

Edited by MisterCat
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Falco82 said:

I can understand this but you can always drop the normal girls and the money you take are not worth as much as one koban you can save.

At least I think so, then do as you wish.

I have more luck the first day than the other days in legendary events, since I had a fall of 100 fragments during the first day of the previous legendary event.

Edited by Youta Tada

4 hours ago, MisterCat said:

I don't think I'll get her. Two days into the event and I have 1 shard. And no kobans to do refills. The shard drop rate is just too low, not even sure if I'll keep tilting at this windmill for the next two days.

Interesting. You were two days into an event that started roughly 18.5 hours before your post.

On an unrelated note, do you know how to fix the flux capacitor on my DeLorean?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Around 3 days of resources in the event (more or less, spent few points on Roko) and only have 52 shards, but I got a ton of high end legendary gifts, Lingerie prevalently! I'll try to get her till the end, after all, every girl collected will eventually up my harem level, which will in turn up my stats, so that's always welcome. However, I will still go on about how salty I am about the whole Val Shao deal and I still hope she will be available before valentine 2020. The new pachinko feature is a robbery and a waste of time, as you can end up with choosing between 2 girls you don't want and you don't get the equipment and gifts as consolation either. 

About 32 hours in the event now, 2 days and 16 hours to go.

No refill.

From about 80 battles (10 at a time, mostly), i only get 22 shards, so the drop rate is pretty low, and i may come short, and miss her.

When i read some answer that got 100 shards on only one 10 battles pick, i feel unlucky.

The worst is...she's hardcore, and i won't even use her (not my specialty), and i would be better to play duel against the ninja (still at this part), to win girls i may use (new lv 35 user with 9 girls) since some have my specialty. Still need her to add to my low level harem, since it's a limited offer.

I will answer the poll if i get her, or if my time is up and i miss her. Waiting for now. 

Edited by spacedragon64
add details
  • Sad 1

hace 39 minutos, spacedragon64 dijo:

About 32 hours in the event now, 2 days and 16 hours to go.

No refill.

From about 80 battles (10 at a time, mostly), i only get 22 shards, so the drop rate is pretty low, and i may come short, and miss her.

When i read some answer that got 100 shards on only one 10 battles pick, i feel unlucky.

The worst is...she's hardcore, and i won't even use her (not my specialty), and i would be better to play duel against the ninja (still at this part), to win girls i may use (new lv 35 user with 9 girls) since some have my specialty. Still need her to add to my low level harem, since it's a limited offer.

I will answer the poll if i get her, or if my time is up and i miss her. Waiting for now. 

You're not going to get her (nor any other Legendary girl) without refills... unless you're extremely lucky and get a rare 100 shards drop. That's just how it works (by the way, I think 22 shards in 80 battles are not that bad for Legendary days). But if you're not going to use her in your battle team and she doesn't look particulary appealing to you, I'd say you're better off forgetting her and focusing on your current boss. You'll have plenty of other attractive choices ahead to improve your harem stats

So, rare and legendary character have less chance to drop shards than common ones. it's logic, but it explain why i get zero shards on most 10 battle pick.

You are probably righ.

I have no need for her, and she would be very costly to upgrade, with my low income (small harem).

I should focus on unlocking characters i don't have on my current boss..

1 hour ago, spacedragon64 said:

So, rare and legendary character have less chance to drop shards than common ones. it's logic, but it explain why i get zero shards on most 10 battle pick.

You are probably righ.

I have no need for her, and she would be very costly to upgrade, with my low income (small harem).

I should focus on unlocking characters i don't have on my current boss..

if your a hardcore player she is essential to your team if you care about pvp otherwise not so much

the last time a haremette  with her kind of stats was available (Golden Bunny) i bought 12 refills trying to get her

but then i care about pvp

On 4/20/2019 at 1:13 AM, Hotless said:

Just a poll to know how people did in the legendary days event with Sara Jay and the shard system.

In comments you can tell us how much money you spent or how many kobans or battles you needed.

Try to not discuss here, there are a lot of other threads to do that.

Nice idea!

3 hours ago, spacedragon64 said:

I have 19 shards at the moment. But my club partners who played the same amount of fight than me are much worst, one of them just got 3 shards yet. So...The drop rate is very, very low. But a Legendary is a Legendary! and even she is not "my type" I want to get her!

Edited by sanjkame

I waffled back and forth on if I should try for her. I decided to try and in the first day and a half got up around 20 shards. Then all drops ceased after that. I haven't invested too much in kobans for refills so I think I'll back off on trying, just use regular drops in case that 100 shard drop comes along.

For your poll you should add in:

Not going to try for her

Tried but got discouraged and stopped

You should also have -

If you didn't get her How many refills did you use

If you didn't get her how many shards did you get

you know, measuring the efforts of those who tried and failed

Look, people complain about not getting too many shards. She's a 5  stars legendary hardcore haremette, she's one of the most powerful chars in the game, which obviously will have a low drop rate in the PVE. That said, spending 5-6k kobans in refils to get her is not expensive at all, since it is a good trade between Epic Pachinko or Event Pachinko girls.
I'm just sad that I'm short in kobans and can't buy some just now... If i've seen her coming I'd have not spent 7k on the last events -_-