🎁Ask The Stars 2🎁

Mika Kinkoid

My queen of a thousand titles, whose lustrous hair gleam like mithril, whose eyes sparkle like moonstones, and whose intellect shine through in chess, command me your humble knight so that I could bring you pleasure as you wish.

HaremHeroes ID: 502756

Edited by Lhans

~Maika, the incomparable Queen 👑

"My Rose, My Dove, My Gem, My Queen,

I've scoured the World, yet I have not seen,

A Beauty as Elegant and Honorable as Thee,

Oh Maika My Love, won't You be with Me?"

~TheSonicSly 😘

Hentai Heroes ID: 292830

Edited by TheSonicSly

Oh my dear Maika, if you are irritating, obnoxious and unbearable like "Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons" (and whatever else she wants), you can keep your naughty side. Go f*ck yourself away from me, you and your dragons.

Jeez, I never could stand that character đŸ˜€

Not sure if this is eligible as a compliment, but just in case 😅
HH ID: 399647

Edited by Daniele

Et bien; déjà 40 participants!!! Dont nombres de personnes que je n'ai encore jamais vu sur le forum (depuis le peu que je le fréquente)... 

Kobans gratuits = Miel !!!😄😆 

En tout cas; ça rĂ©duit drĂŽlement mes chances de victoire tout ça...😭😉 

Cordialement,Â âœŒïžÂ ï»ż

They haven't lied, you actually are cute. But let's cut to the chase, what mess of unintended consequences are you dealing with this week?

(Because clearly she's tired of platitudes, bored with flattery, and needs a man who would challenge her and make her feel the thrill of the chase again. :b )

HH 1658636

Edited by Sefiroth

3 hours ago, Sefiroth said:

They haven't lied, you actually are cute. But let's cut to the chase, what mess of unintended consequences are you dealing with this week?

(Because clearly she's tired of platitudes, bored with flattery, and needs a man who would challenge her and make her feel the thrill of the chase again. :b )

HH 1658636

Well as per her profile, she has a submissive male fetish. Dom queen, eh? Probably should gift her a whip.

• Guest locked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned this topic