3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

hace 2 minutos, linkdream dijo:

Norou in the arena?

How does that work? She's the only girl I want :(

Going by the description, for every fight in the arena you win, you'll have a chance to get shard to unlock her.

Good luck.

• Haha 1

All the girls got pushed in the pachinko, too much fodder there and no i don't mean the items. I will continue to stay away from those until Gork and co are inside. What a bummer, at least the pack is not tempting me no kobans in it. Not that i would spend a dime in the roulette... but still there are some REAL events after this one.

2 hours ago, MaybeRegret said:

4 months.

They do it.

4 months... so? It still a freaking long time. And judging by how long it take those girl to return & the amount of girl currently in existence, it bound to be no less than a years or 2 eventually.

And the only monthly schedule they release that we sort of known is the first 12-13 days is a new event with new girl, follow by 3 weeks of 5 days event. We only know it is 5 days event, but we don't know what sort of event it was.

yLf.png

Just look at this alone. What did it tell me for the 26th-30th? Nothing.. all it does is tell me it is 5 days event. The schedule is pretty horseshit if it only provide such a vague details. It even more appalling when they create a hype such as this one only to kill our joys. 

Edited by Valgo
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

As someone who started playing early this year I badly need Norou. I also can grab half a dozen girls from the trolls. Despite that I am STILL disappointed in this anniversary.

I guess there was no point in saving kobans for this. What a waste.

3 minutes ago, Valgo said:

Just look at this alone. What did it tell me for the 26th-30th? Nothing.. all it does is tell me it is 5 days event.

Retro-future harem revival, it's not so hard to figure out.

Too bad, very disappointing anniversary.
Got all event mission girls (who didn't get them? Except new players, of course).
Never played EvP and never will.
Almost never played EpP, and probably never will again.
I already got Norou.
Event's over 😆

I hope at least someone will enjoy the event, i'm looking forward to the next anniversary 😂

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

4 months, year, no difference.

It's always revival 2017, legendary or epic days, revival 2018. 

4 months or year makes no differences? Alright. I hope all the girl shard drop stop at 99 for you & you have to wait more than 3 years to get it. If you still play the game, that's it.

Knowing it is revival, epic or legendary doesn't make a jackshit when you don't know what girl would be available from the event.

• Thinking 2

4 hours ago, natstar said:

besides pachinko also event pachinko is going to be super bad with all those avatars in there lol.

It doesn't even matter. Even if you cleared all the avatars the event pachinko could just give you a gift instead, and you can just watch and cry

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Valgo said:

4 months or year makes no differences?

For you. You write that year passed, then it's only 4 month.

10 minutes ago, Valgo said:

when you don't know what girl would be available from the event

For upcoming event it will be Oxton and Rebecca.

14 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

For you. You write that year passed, then it's only 4 month.

For upcoming event it will be Oxton and Rebecca.

Read what you just said & compare it to mine in the first place.

You corrected me by saying it just only 4 month, then I said "It is still a freaking long time". Your ownself is the one who said "4 months, year, no difference." in the first place, not me. Don't put your own word into someone else mouth. 

If you enjoy this kind of crap & killjoy, good for you. Not everybody is... especially when they are building a hype just to shit on the player base & makes player wait a long wait just to fill in the shard. 

Edited by Valgo

Just now, Valgo said:

4 months, year, no difference

1f82831715bd9e555d5a46a4b257c4ca.jpg

2 minutes ago, Valgo said:

If you enjoy this kind of crap & killjoy, good for you. Not everybody is... especially when they are building a hype just to shit on the player base

Are we still talking about schedule?

1 minute ago, MaybeRegret said:

1f82831715bd9e555d5a46a4b257c4ca.jpg

Are we still talking about schedule?

If that is sarcasm, that is the dumbest thing I ever read to even consider it as sarcasm in the first place.

And obviously too blind to read this...

The schedule is pretty horseshit if it only provide such a vague details. It even more appalling when they create a hype such as this one only to kill our joys. 

@MaybeRegret @Valgo Move on, you're derailing the thread.  The main point is discussing that this 'celebration' sucks ass.  And this is why I'll never pay the devs a dime. 

Meanwhile I play other gacha games like say Granblue Fantasy, and you know what they did for their anniversary?  Basically a solid month of spinning a roulette wheel to determine if you get 1, 3, or 10 FREE pulls, EVERY SINGLE DAY.  And if you were really lucky you got to pull until you got an SSR weapon or summon (The best grade you can get and what most players are after.)  And the final day of the event you were guaranteed pulls till you got at least 5 SSRs.  Along with this they have a daily log in bonus system in place.  For the event, you bonus premium currency for every log in.  Know what I did?  I took them up on their special offer.  30 bucks and I got my pick of almost literally any unit in the game that I wanted.  And there's easily more picks in their game than there is here.  Is 30 pricey?  Yeah.  Would I normally pay a gacha game money?  No.  But because Cygames treats their players so well, I contributed to their continued success.

And that's just one example of a gacha style game that knows how to give to it's players.  You look up almost any mobile game and their anniversery and they do something to make their celebration more engaging.  Granblue had special story events taking place.  Last year valkerie crusade had daily logins with bonuses that when fused together made a powerful top tier character.  I haven't played kingdom hearts union cross in like a year so I can't even remember what they've done for their anniversaries, but maybe someone here knows off the top of their heads.

So Kinkoid, I suggest you reconsider whatever business strategies you have, reconsider your ideas, and learn how to spoil your player base a little, especially for what's suppose to be a celebration of 3 years of running this game that you are slowly killing.

The only things that could possibly save this event would be details not mentioned yet like:

-bonus missions that pay more than usual kobans

-reduced pachinko koban prices.

-increased girl drop rates

-some special gimmick or mechanic added just for this event, just something bonus to do.

-unlimited energy for those that want to catch up on the story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hace 7 minutos, trunks2585 dijo:

*snip*

The only things that could possibly save this event would be details not mentioned yet like:

-bonus missions that pay more than usual kobans

-reduced pachinko koban prices.

-increased girl drop rates

-some special gimmick or mechanic added just for this event, just something bonus to do.

-unlimited energy for those that want to catch up on the story.

Sadly, they've done the bolded part by putting Norou as a price in the Arena. That os the special thing about this anniversary.

At least they could grand a free game on the Epic Pachinko that gives you a girl, like they do when you join (most of us get Ankyo, right?), or like they did in the first anniversary.

Eh I didn't really count the Arena thing.  Most ignore it exists anymore anyways, this is just them trying to drain more kobans out of players by having already bad shard drops, in a system where you're even less likely to win every fight.  I'll grant it's different, but wasn't really what I was aiming for with that suggestion.

Justo ahora, trunks2585 dijo:

Eh I didn't really count the Arena thing.  Most ignore it exists anymore anyways, this is just them trying to drain more kobans out of players by having already bad shard drops, in a system where you're even less likely to win every fight.  I'll grant it's different, but wasn't really what I was aiming for with that suggestion.

I know, but it can be argued that it's a new feature for this event.

I set my expectations low, and was hoping for just a couple girls I didn't have on bosses. This failed to reach those meager expectations. I've got lots of Kobans to use, will likely do an Epic Pachinko at some point, since I have a contest up.

Norou in Arena is a nice touch, as it's a new type of drop. Hopefully that wasn't the focus of the development here, because the rest of it is awful.

I am going to be traveling a lot during the event, and it's not going to bother me one bit playing less, as there's nothing great to try and push for at all.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 1

Honestly, x-mas lupa is about the only thing I even want off the list.  And I can just want another 5 or so months for a chance at her with better (not by much) odds.

Does anyone else find it really odd that there are NO versions of Bunny in this?  Like she's the main girl of this game, she's got some of the most forms, she even has a 5 star legendary and that's not even included.  Way to pussy block your own girl there guys.  Have her write all these notes about anniversaries and orgies, and then just leave her out of it.

Edited by trunks2585
  • Thanks 1

This event is the first time 5-star legendaries are available in pachinko: Levitya in Epic Pachinko (for the duration of the event) and Fanny & Fione and Sponsor Sara Jay in Event Pachinko.

Assuming good shard drop rates, it is also the first time (at least since the attraction system, which reduced both good luck and bad luck) that you can expect to obtain a 5-star legendary (Norou) without spending kobans — that is if you are well-equipped and can play the game every 30min.

In Gay Harem (GH), this is the first legendary revival, with H.A.L. (Norou in HH) being the first 5-star legendary character in GH and the only one part of this event (the other 3 in the event are not in GH, though most other characters are mirrored in GH).

on paper this event is great:

1Girl in the Arena

legendary equipment, and avatars for missions

Kinkversary Bundle

26 Girls in Epic Pachinko

27 Girls in Event Pachinko

11 Girls on Villains

normal event:

2 new girls in villains
3 new girls on Epic Pachinko
3 new girls on Event Pachinko
1 new girl on missions

but, the expectations were a little too big.

Girls on Villains:
Everyone thought that there would be many more (2-3) girls on 1 villains and the quality of the girls will be better(only rare?). I personally thought that there will be a few legendary girls, and a lot of epic ones on villains.

Girls in Epic Pachinko:
26 girls are a little less than I thought,  I personally thought that it would be around 40, but this is not bad. Fewer girls, there is a greater chance of getting the girl that we realy want.  The problem is quality again. there should be only legendary girls.

Girls in Event Pachinko:
27 girls: but girls in the event pachinko and epik patchinko should be the same. Not everyone wants to gamble.

legendary equipment, and avatars for missions
Great for me! but I was also expecting some new 5 star legendary unique anniversary girl. - but it is always great, better than epic equipment.

Kinkversary Bundle
that's what I was sure of, and there it is- you can discuss the price for quality, but this is something exactly what I expected.

1Girl in the Arena
super great, - something that I did not expect and I am very pleasantly surprised, I have Noru already, but this is something new and in addition I hope that in the future it will be something more common in events.

The event "KINKVERSARY" is definitely better than normal event: there are only pros, but my expectations were much higher, but this is not Kinkoid's fault.
I think that the event is well thought out and done carefully, and certainly someone will find something for themselves. Event as always on the plus side.

Edited by fap.titans.gra
  • Thanks 1

So something I'll be curious about is shard drop rates.  I've got all the villain girls already and noru, but for the sake of gathering data I hope those that still need these girls and fight for them, will report the shard drop rates.  Will it be epic days rates, legendary rates, or revival rates or maybe higher than even revival rates.

7 hours ago, Lemus said:

And I'll tell you with all my proletarian straightforwardness, this whole event is bullshit, and the developers are greedy bastards. (However, as always)

How do we encourage those who have played the game regularly over the past year, performed all the missions in the long run and received girls for it? That's right - let's add them to the trolls. "No reward for good boys today." Thank you, fuck.

Adding those girls to the trolls from whom the player could have gotten a piece of shards before, so that he could just get the missing ones (especially the latest legendary girls) is too easy. We'd rather add them to the Pachinko with a bunch of others, so it would be harder to win. Suffer, you bastard, and buy our "super-duper" holiday offer that you still don't have enough to get what you need.

I don't even want to talk about girls in Pachinko events. If you're not a total donater, then a bunch of different girls is not what you want. During an ordinary event, there are three girls in the Pachinko and if you are aiming for at least one of them, the chance to get her at least more or less real. (Except for the fact that event pachinko are cheating on their own with all his randomness)

Anyway, shove that anniversary up your ass with your avatars as a gift. It's where they belong.

Right on man couldn't agree more.. Greedy fucks!

In short, this event is designed to make so that free players (who, despite savings, have anyways a limited pool of kobans) end the event with as less new girls as possible.

As it has been already said, girls on bosses are all mission event girls of last twelwe months' main events, meaning that almost every player that has played the game for at least one year has already all of them in his harem (save exceptions due to girl missed for personal problems and the like). This obviously includes me.

The possibility to get Norou in the Arena would have been nice for me, if not for the fact that Norou is the only 5-star legendary girl in my harem (and, to top it off, I'm not even KH). This, howewer, got a question come to my mind: why Norou in the Arena? Or, maybe better, why only Norou? Unluckily, although this is a thing impossible to verify without data, I am prone to believe that Norou is the 5-star legendary girl who is member of the most harems of free players, in comparison to other 5-star legendary girls.

All the other girls in the event are in one pachinko or the other, and here I am prone to believe that even heavy koban spenders will do better to obtain the girls in the epic pachinko and stop there without even give an eye to event pachinko, unless they want to mortgage their home.

One thing to note, in my humble opinion, is that the devs were so aware of the aforementioned situation that in the description of the event didn't even give out the shard quantity drops that people should expect for the event (should we consider it 1-6 as a normal event? 1-12 as a revival? Or something else?), neither for the boss girls, nor for Norou in the Arena.

Obviously I can be wrong on this, but judging by the previous posts I believe that there is a good probability that this time the devs shot themselves in the foot, and won't be so satisfied of the final event income. I find it hard to believe that the game is sustained only thanks to the contribution of the whales, and I deem obvious that the upcoming event won't encourage non-heavy-koban-spenders to break the piggy bank.

As @John 1039 said as first, for me this event is already over before it even starts. But, unlike him, the implementation of this event (believe it or not) was exactly (apart from the details) what I expected. At the very least, this fact has a positive side for me: I will have five more days to continue pounding Jackson Crew. Even a little bunch of shards for their girls will be something to repay me of this lost occasion. And who knows, maybe my second lucky 100 will drop on me.

A final note for @jelom: maybe you remember our exchange in the other thread about this event. I am really sorry that your results will not be as good as the last year, and it gives me no pleasure to know that I was right about this fact (even if the causes are different from what I had assumed). Anyway, also judging by the previous posts, I am prone to believe you will be in good company. By my side, I will not able to obtain a single girl, but I will be happily cooking in my broth because will have the small satisfaction to know that not a single one of my near-160k hard earned kobans will get back to the devs (and moreover, apart other conditions, certainly won't start to until the devs put out an event worth of this name, instead of this eyesore we are about to live).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1