3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

16 minuti fa, srwmyth168 ha scritto:

我在哪裡可以獲得免費頭像???

The free avatars have not yet been given, they will probably be given at the end of the event, but a tip, this forum is in English, so write in English.

10 hours ago, Bomba said:

As a fairly new player(started in November) I'm also disappointed. The only two good things are Norou in the Arena and the ability to get old mission girls from bosses. But that's all. Norou in arena is good, no question, but even the girls from bosses is just that - a chance. Not only shard drops are low(only 1 shard in 23 battles for me, so it looks like the same chance as legendary girls), but also you can't actually get the girls you missed, because bosses start with the most recent ones. Out of 11 boss girls I don't have 5 and I'm in the middle of "Heroes University" now, so I have access to only 3 of those 5 girls I'm missing. And I think this situation is even more dire for players who joined more recently, because for them all missed girls could be locked in an inaccessible regions. So it's really disappointing, that you can't even try for those missed girls, while you have a lot of other low-level bosses just standing there and giving you nothing.

But the most disappointing part is the fact that some of girls that are locked in pachinko now are actually the girls that were boss drops recently, so for the most of them I have a lot of shards and instead of finishing those shards to full girls the only option I have is to get 100 of those shards. Shard system was supposed to be rewarding and not other way around. Now I can't even try to play pachinko, because if it landed on the girls with 50+ shards it would feel like a waste of kobans instead of "Yay! I won a girl!". (Yes, I will get a lot of gifts, but I can buy those without kobans). Basically, it's the only event where it's unrewarding to even try pachinko, because you will be wasting all those accumulated shards.

So, to recap. It's the most bleak and disappointing event so far for me. I got teased with an ability to get the mission girls, but instead I can even try for only half of those mission girls. And the chances to get those are the same as for legendary girls. Like, really?! Legendary rate drop for rare girls? And also a Pachinko filled with girls I already have a lot of shard for. So trying pachinko will not be rewarding, because shards will be wasted. The only saving grace for this event is "You can get Norou in Arena", everything else is more frustrating than rewarding.

I agree with EVERYTHING you said and I say more, they MUST fix this fragments system and REDUCE / INCREASE the probability according to rarity.

To be able to acquire common girl it's almost impossible for me to get 6 shards in 20 battles against bosses like Silvanus, Bremen, Finalmecia and Koro Sensei, which is currently my last unlocked world. And I already got the other girls from the worlds that I did not tell.
If for me it is difficult to have these girls, it is worse when speaking of an event, since it has a limited time and the difficulty is the same.

No need to worry yet - I am experiencing around 15-20% drop rate. 10 wins without a shard? Yeah, of course.
I keep hearing about fabled results (50% of wins dropping shards, 10 wins in a row dropping shards etc) but have not experienced any of this.
I am slogging on with around 20 shards per day obtained from 50-60 or more wins, and I suppose most of the players have mediocre results like that.

5 x event Pachinko - got Wang and Eugenie avatar (personally my least favorite). Wang drop is a good thing because I love her but it cost me 9000 kobans. I also tried 1 x 10 Epic Pachinko and got chocolate Abrael. That was pretty cool as well. I wish I had got Lil' Red though but hey, it's still something. 

2 hours ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

I've been stuck on 99 shards

It's only second day and you're already on 99%. There's no way you couldn't get her by the end of event.

I already had Norou, but girls on arena one (only?) of the best things about this event. I hope they will use same mechanic with same chances in future. 

4 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

but girls on arena one (only?) of the best things about this event. I hope they will use same mechanic with same chances in future. 

I'm a bit surprised that they didn't test this out on the Test Server first.  Hopefully kinkoid is satisfied with how it worked here and will use it again, only with a new girl to avoid angering the veteran players.

2 hours ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

Has anyone scored Norou?

I've been stuck on 99 shards for 11 wins now. Drops have been at roughly 50% of wins, so this is getting freaky. The previous longest drought I had was 4W.

Is there any chance that they've repeated the Levitya fiasco?

I've just scored her, 139 wins in total. My drop rate has been consistent (anticipated 150 wins to get her) and it matches that of my club mates.

10 hours ago, srwmyth168 said:

我在哪裡可以獲得免費頭像???

最后一天给我们。请等等一下

I just did my 2 EvP I was planning and got Wang at the first try. Not Levitya, but a cool drop nonetheless. Second try only items, all useless so all sold for ymens. Event done...

hace 22 horas, Kx1 dijo:

If you played over a year you probably have the girls.

If you played less then a year you probably aren't far enough to fight some of the villains that hold them.

If you can fight them it's a legendary drop rate? 

Besides the cool idea of adding a girl to the arena (which I hope they do more often in the future) this anniversary event looks like a total disaster!

At least we got epic days to look forward to.

Oh, God, please no! Not all of us can spend a lot of time in the game and playing in the arena.

In my case, it's quite common to spend two days just to get the 16 wins for the rewards. A girl in the arena would automatically be a missed girl.

4 minutes ago, Eman said:

Oh, God, please no! Not all of us can spend a lot of time in the game and playing in the arena.

In my case, it's quite common to spend two days just to get the 16 wins for the rewards. A girl in the arena would automatically be a missed girl.

What if she's a permanent old event girl that doesn't go away till you get her?  I agree I don't touch area normally and don't have time to farm it, my RNG is usually bad on my match ups as it is.  But to keep a girl in the area and unlock a new one once you get the old one, would be a way to make it useful.  However if they start putting girls in the area that you won't see again for a year, it's still dead to me.

hace 1 minuto, trunks2585 dijo:

What if she's a permanent old event girl that doesn't go away till you get her?  I agree I don't touch area normally and don't have time to farm it, my RNG is usually bad on my match ups as it is.  But to keep a girl in the area and unlock a new one once you get the old one, would be a way to make it useful.  However if they start putting girls in the area that you won't see again for a year, it's still dead to me.

That could work, but I don't think they'd do it.

There are guys here that spend a lot of time and resources in the arena. This week isn't exactly typical with Norou being there and people trying to get her, but the are guys with over 100 wins per day, and the week isn't over yet. Those would get all the available girls in no time while the rest of us would spend who knows how much on it.

No, if they do put girls in the arena, it will be something like one girl per event or something like that. And, depending on the drop and shard rate, it would still be impossible for some of us.

21 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Well, it's the first day of the event and we are already at 6 pages of complaints... maybe it will not surpass that, but for sure we are on a good way...

I can't remember, what was the deal with levitya's event?

On 7/20/2019 at 3:30 AM, DHarry said:

Odd, I remember reading it depended on how long you've played the game. But then why doesn't that stupid ! not dissapear? 😑

"We’re also going to gift you some free avatars on Monday 22nd!" Maybe we'll have to wait until monday to some dev realise they left the ! button active...

hace 14 minutos, MaybeRegret dijo:

@Eman, you either put in game your money or your time. There's people who got Norou on first day spending 1000 kobans - it's quite small sum compared to other legendary girls. 

The way people use boosters, I'd need far more than that to get a girl in the arena 😅.

Seriously, I have 263k Mojo and find players with over 300k points. How am I supposed to defeat them? Shouldn't the algorithm face you with players of "similar" stats? (Anyway, that's another topic and we shouldn't derail the thread).

In any case, I still hope that they don't put girls in the arena. There's already a lot of girls to look for, specially with the champions, there's no real need to add even more girls or it will end being too packed, in my opinion, of course.

17 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

hehehe Why?

because the first day grabber invested thousands of kobans and no drop...? [not sure about seriousness of question as you said few lines earlier you don't remember much]

• Thanks 1