🎁​​​​​​​Hot Beach Day🎁​​​​​​​

Noacc

• Community Manager

🎁Hot Beach Day🎁

🏖️Take out the sun lotion: the girls need your help! It's going to be a long fun day at the beach! And you better make sure you keep drinking a lot of liquids...cause it's hot out there! ☀️ 

🍸Tell me, where would you rather be: sucking on a cocktail at the beach bar with sensual Samane, riding the wild waves with wet Red Battler or hanging out under the umbrella and talking about your favorite manga with Geekette? 😎

➡️ Let me know: Vote with ❤️ for Samane, 😁for Red Battler, and 😮 for Geekette!

💰 Vote and get Kobans: 5 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)! 
️Just don't forget to leave me your ID and the game you play.

Vote until Tuesday! And remember: whatever you choose to do, you are all going back to the same room...💋

Untitled_design_2.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

43 minutes ago, Noacc said:

🎁Hot Beach Day🎁

🏖️Take out the sun lotion: the girls need your help! It's going to be a long fun day at the beach! And you better make sure you keep drinking a lot of liquids...cause it's hot out there! ☀️ 

🍸Tell me, where would you rather be: sucking on a cocktail at the beach bar with sensual Samane, riding the wild waves with wet Red Battler or hanging out under the umbrella and talking about your favorite manga with Geekette? 😎

➡️ Let me know: Vote with ❤️ for Samane, 😁for Red Battler, and 😮 for Geekette!

💰 Vote and get Kobans: 5 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)! 
️Just don't forget to leave me your ID and the game you play.

Vote until Tuesday! And remember: whatever you choose to do, you are all going back to the same room...💋

Untitled_design_2.png

❤️

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic