Upcoming Changes (Mythic Pachinko, x10 Battle Champions, Batch stats upgrades etc.) discussion

Z-Wave

Hi everybody,

since there's no Forum post about these upcoming changes, check them out here: https://www.kinkoid.com/kinkoid-news/

In short we'll get:
- A new Mythic Pachinko where you can receive girls from past events.
- A x10 button for Champion fights
- A button for buying multiple stats at once
- Pachinko Orbs (apparently an optainable currency to play Pachinko without spending Kobans)
- Event Daily Missions will stay around until the end of the event
- New story content of course

All in all my reaction is between "Finally!" and "Thank you very much Kinkoid!", and I'm very pleased to see that KK reacts to our wishes and improves on the gameplay. Especially the new Pachinko is a great idea so we can hopefully get some girls that we missed before without hopinig for a specific revival event.

So... Kudos to Kinkoid, I'm looking forward to the implementation! What do you fine people think?

Edited by Z-Wave
  • Like 10

Thanks for the thread. The new French CM was faster than the English team, it's already posted in the French section (in French only).

I share your enthusiasm about these news. Mythic Pachinko sounds absolutely awesome, and a great way to improve the collection process, especially for non-veterans. The free spin is a really nice touch, and Pachinko Orbs also sound like a really sweet addition. The other announced improvements to HH sound great as well (I'll have to see how much the x10 option costs for Champions to really form an opinion, though).

I'm also glad that they insisted on reassuring us that HH will remain their main priority. And it's nice that they mentioned probable crossovers between HH and their other games.

However, this would have been a good opportunity to remember the reward in HH they promised us for trying out Hentai Clicker over a month ago. I didn't see that in the news.

All in all, these are exciting news! :)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

However, this would have been a good opportunity to remember the reward in HH they promised us for trying out Hentai Clicker over a month ago. I didn't see that in the news.

I point you towards

• We will add a surprise in Hentai Heroes to encourage you in getting to know more about the secret lands of Hentai Clicker… will the surprise be cute and starving for deep..hard..brutal sex? We don’t know!

• Thanks 1

Let's wait to see what to see what it breaks this time.

Joking aside, this is a great set of QoL additions.
I might not be able to use them all, but at least others can and won't have to suffer in the same way.

Great additions!

Now that the dating sim will finally be launched, I think we can look forward to the club features in HH.

• Haha 1

I welcome pretty much all of these changes as they will immensely improve the quality of life for players. Pachinko balls are a nice resource that you can store up. Event daily missions persistence is fantastic because both times I started playing the game I was SOL because I was just a day or two late on the event at the time. And buying stats in bundles and fighting champions multiple times is great.

I am slightly less sure about the new Pachinko type. I love that you can get girls you missed out on (a really necessary change) and that its an option to guarantee shard-drops, but the prizes are kind of out of whack for the new Pachinko. 1 Game is 150 kobans. 3 games is 900, i.e. as much as 6 games on the regular, and 6 games is 1980 Kobans, or more than the cost of 13 games. Now the payout is a bit different because of guarantees, but its not even a guarantee to get a girl but only guaranteed shards. So if there is a girl in there where you don't have any shards of, you use the "6 games" option and you have 25 shards, which seems less than ideal. Sure, you probably won't use it in that case but it also limits the utility of the whole Pachinko type. It's really only interesting if all three girls in the Pachinko at the time you already own one or two of them and have 75+ shards on each of the remaining.  I mean, I think its good that there is an option that guarantees shards, but it still seems quite at odds from one another in terms of price to value comparison.

Edited by sucker360

I'm taking the wait and see attitude with this.  These sound good, but could easily end badly.

Mythic pachinko - the one free spend a day off the single play at least is nice because, well it's free, but I'm curious how bad the odds are on getting a girl.  As always I question the wording.  Can you only get a girl, avatar, or legendary item, or is there other garbage in the single game as well?  On the other choices, it says it guarantees so many affections.  I ran the math on the 25 option and, hypotheticaly, if you pulled the same girl 4 times in a row, it would cost 7920.  So it's easily overpriced for girls you don't have any shards on.

x10 button on champions- Gonna cost kobans to use.

buying multiple stats- probably gonna cost kobans to use (both these predictions are based on past evidence on how 'do multiple things at once' is handled.)

pachinko orbs - well it does say you can use them instead of kobans, but we don't know for sure WHICH pachinko's we can use orbs on, how many you'll need to buy a girl (if that's even an option), and how often they can be earned.  I'm fairly certain we don't have to worry about if you can use the orbs on pulling girls, because that is literally the only thing to use pachinko for, so it's just the rest I'm worried about.

Daily mission update - While I don't normally miss a day, this is nice for those that miss out on a girl because they had a trip or something.  I'm sure this only applies to making sure you get the event girls and not making sure you don't miss your daily 150 koban rewards.  Still it's an improvement, nothing bad to say here.

October 5 day event.  So this gives us the answer we were wondering about, are they going to start combining events.  I'm glad they are choosing to, so newer players don't miss out on old girls, but how many will be on villians and how many in pachinko only?

Hidden stuff about hentai clicker.  I wish they weren't so vague about that one, probably won't know more till november at earliest i gues.

digital heaven cloud, so next world is the matrix?

Hentai clicker update, not much to say there till it's out

Hentai Date.  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T JUST COPY HUNNIPOP/BOOTYCALLS.  Personally I'd prefer the style of the more 'classic newgrounds' dating sims.  Go to different locations, chat up the girls, find out where they live so you can visit them any time, ask them questions, give them presents, take them on dates, that gradual build up to the reward.  And leveling up your stats as well to impress them better, and increase your maximum energy.

Yes I know I'm talking about games that were both free and 'complete' not intended to be updated all the time, but I think most of that format can still work here.  Just don't energy gate us as bad as we are on HH, and don't make it 'pay for 5 more turns on this minigame that you can't win otherwise'.

• Like 1

Mythic Pachinko sounds expensive as it's still RNG between 3 girls so even if I have a girl on 80 affection from a past event and she appears in it, it's probably going to take a few spins to get the shards.  Free spin with tiny chance of a girl is always nice  but I can't see myself spending kobans on it unless by some miracle several girls I am just a bit short of completing appear at the same time.

These seem like good changes even if I do not end up using some of them. It looks like Kinkoid has been listening.

On a personal note I like the Mythic Pachinko because I screwed up and have a legendary girl sitting at 96. (Don't ask.)

If she comes around and they always have 3 girls in MyP then I would need 1 - 4 900 koban rolls to drop her. Not really worth it.

If they exclude girls from MyP that I already have and my chance goes up to 1/2 or 1/1 then I'm in.

My impressions about the changes in Hentai Heroes are very positive:

- Mythic Pachinko. Good. x3 and x6 option is expensive (8K kobans/girl) but gives guaranteed shards. x1 option cannot tell until we have some player feedback about the drop percentage (I asume that the equivalent koban cost should be a bit less than using the x3 option, so less than 1,65%) Well, at least we have a free 1x Roll every two days. 3 Girls that will change every two days.

- x10 batling champions. Good. Will cost kobans for sure, at least 60 to be equivalent with the actual skip option.

- Buy several stats from the market. Good. I guess it will be free.

- Pachinko Orbs. Very good.

- Event Daily missions keeping for all event duration. Good.

- Merging of two revivals in one event. Good.

- New adventure world (digital heaven cloud). Good, new content and girls are always welcome.

These are some very nice changes, some minor and some major.

Mythic pachinko looks interesting, though we'll have to wait and see if its worth the kobans. I'm wondering though what happens if you already have all 3 random girls, than it can't guarantee you shards for something you already have?

10x champ probably cost kobans, but I would bet they also roll it into the gold card.

Pachinko Orbs sound very nice, I don't get to play as much pachinko as I'd like.

3 minutes ago, Taorin said:

I'm wondering though what happens if you already have all 3 random girls, than it can't guarantee you shards for something you already have?

With hundreds of girls in the pool, this seems highly unlikely, unless you have a nearly complete collection already. Even if that does happen, then you can just wait a couple of days for the next rotation (or perhaps play it for epic flowers instead of shards, if you really want to ^^).

Oops @_shal_ answered faster than me. Good to know, thanks! (This also implicitly confirms that if you already own 1 or 2 of the 3 girls, then you'll just have better odds for them, as with Event Pachinko, I imagine).

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

(This also implicitly confirms that if you already own 1 or 2 of the 3 girls, then you'll just have better odds for them, as with Event Pachinko, I imagine).

Yes, my question that prompted Noacc's reply was actually about something slightly different, namely whether players would get a randomized personal selection (which would mean it's always 3 girls available) or if the 3 girls in each rotation would be the same for everyone. His response implies it's the latter, so it'll be possible to have partially or completely empty rotations.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1

I'm with the majority, I like the changes even though I won't use some of then(like the mythic pachinko itself). And Finally any news about the mobile version for hentai clicker I really need that one.

About the new game I don't know, I'm certanly not as excited as I was with hentaiclicker.

But the best thing about this newsletter in my opinion surely is the pachinko orbs and the freeroll after every reset from the mythic pachinko. I was hopeless that some day they would create a system that gives you a free epic pachinko try like all that games where you get a chance at the "commom gacha" every day and a try at the special gacha every week for example. I though "If they haven't done something obvious like that, so they just won't do it at all" So now we'll have to see abou the droprate of these pachinko orbs, if it's someting reasonable than this feature is simply amazing

Generally good news.

New story content. Clearly good to have more story content.

Buy several stats from the market. Should be good as long as the buy one at a time option isn't gone, and it's not costly in kobans. Honestly, it should be free, as the various games I've played have options for either buying stats in chunks (10, 25, 50, etc) maxing, or spending an amount if that's the way the game works.

Champions Battle x10. Likely costs kobans, but may be worth it for convenience for some people who are travelling, etc. A good thing, but not likely for me.

Event Daily Missions staying around until the end of the event will help people who aren't able to be on all the time, and now can let a event mission slip a little bit to get the refreshing dailies done.. Again, a good thing, but not likely for me.

Pachinko Orbs may be good or may not be much of an impact. I think a new currency for pachinko spins is fine, and is unlikely to be bad.

Mythic Pachinko. A free roll every few days won't hurt. We'll see how it goes, might work well, may not be of much interest. I think it will depend on how the player values the available girls, really.

26 minutes ago, fisticuz said:

Looking forward to this especially the multi stat raise, and curious what the next boss level is going to give as rewards. 

I can't remember the last time I had 10 tickets at once, so I don't know if it's going to help me much 😅

I try not to start a new champion phase until I have at least 8, unless it's an early one that I am just revisiting and steamrolling for money/gear. You might want to try saving them up a bit unless you are fining that you can complete the stage in one day as you are doing it.

5 minutes ago, Zteev said:

you can complete the stage in one day as you are doing it.

Until recently I have been able too. But I've got ONE more pass on Beyond Garden to get Albane, and working on Sky Harbor. So I bounce back and forth between those two levels. Beyond Garden 7 is just soaking up tickets.

14 hours ago, Z-Wave said:

- A new Mythic Pachinko where you can receive girls from past events.
- A x10 button for Champion fights
- A button for buying multiple stats at once
- Pachinko Orbs (apparently an obtainable currency to play Pachinko without spending Kobans)
- Event Daily Missions will stay around until the end of the event
- New story content of course

Wow! This sounds amazing! I'm more exited about this than the last anniversary.

But the best thing is THE BUTTON FOR STATS ! Last time it took me 4 days to max out stats and that was half a year ago. Since then every time I see those damn pluses for raising stats I remember those beautiful times when I was doing nothing but buying stats all day. And these days will finally be over soon. Awesome!

• Haha 1

@Noacc look at this. The feedback goes from cautiously optimistic to straightforward appreciative. Now I only have one request: Please don't fuck this up. 😂

I recommend putting the patch on the test server for a week so you have enough time for fine tuning and bug fixing. The ideas are all great, so what's left is proper implementation and I bet you'll have the majority of the community behind you again. 👍

Thanks a lot so far, I'm looking forward to it!

• Haha 1