Upcoming Changes (Mythic Pachinko, x10 Battle Champions, Batch stats upgrades etc.) discussion

Z-Wave

So does anyone know WHEN the updates are going to be implemented cuz you know they usually say it will be done next Wednesday but in this particular case they're not saying anything. I mean I'm really really looking forward to the changes and really loving the ideas that they're putting out there. So yeah, really looking forward to it.

On 10/10/2019 at 6:31 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

If the other choice is two girls on 0 shards, how is it only going to be 1-4 rolls?

I only need to hit her once (instead of the other 2 girls) and she drops. I just picked 4 as my feeling is 81% is "high". But even in this case is not a good use of kobans:

• 900 kobans 33%
  • 1800 kobans 56%
  • 2700 kobans  71%
  • 3600 kobans 81%

On the other hand if she was alone in MyP I would be very tempted to spend the 900 and remove the embarrassing reminder.

Knowing their level of incompetence, they will probably mess up something again :P

Anyway:

Mythic pachinko - Personally I won't use it (except the free roll, of course), but a new feature is always appreciated.

Champions x10 - I won't use it.

Buying multiple stats at once - Well, finally... Actually i don't need it so much anymore, but it's still a good thing... as long as it's free.

Pachinko Orbs - Nice, let's wait to see how they will be implemented.

Event Daily Missions update - I've never needed it, but it's nice to know that you can get the girl even if something goes wrong.

Merged revivals - Ok, it was predictable, but we still don't know how...

Hentai Clicker surprise - "will the surprise be cute and starving for deep..hard..brutal sex?" Sounds like a girl to me... Seriously? Well, it would be really nice, a proper compensation for having to play that horrible game :P

New world - Good, 3 (4 actually) new girls. Oh, yeah, and also another boring pseudo-story. Yay... 😆

Hentai Clicker news - Terrible game (just like every other clicker ever made), so i couldn't care less about any update.

Dating sim - mmmh... Probably the second worst genre, just after clicker games IMHO. I'm not interested.

• Like 1

Huh, this also answers why Octavia and Evelyn were funky for a bit (they correspond to the Gay Harem new guys). Though that never happened when they added new guys corresponding to already released Pachinko girls before. I kinda wonder what happened on the back end (Also, it's been a few days since they've shown up in the Gay Harem Pachinko, but they have just have error images.). On another Gay Harem note, for a just personal note, I'm not sure how much I like the idea of unique events. Part of the reason why I pay attention to it is because I like the links between the corresponding characters from each, like how Hope and Amir are both based off of parkour-like video game characters. On the other hand, having to link both sides to the theme of an event can be a bit shoehorn-y when the idea only works well with one side. Beastly Bacchus's affection scenes are an awesome parody while Halloween Lilith's haven't been as enjoyable.

On 10/10/2019 at 7:36 PM, trunks2585 said:

I'm taking the wait and see attitude with this.  These sound good, but could easily end badly.

Mythic pachinko - the one free spend a day off the single play at least is nice because, well it's free, but I'm curious how bad the odds are on getting a girl.  As always I question the wording.  Can you only get a girl, avatar, or legendary item, or is there other garbage in the single game as well?  On the other choices, it says it guarantees so many affections.  I ran the math on the 25 option and, hypotheticaly, if you pulled the same girl 4 times in a row, it would cost 7920.  So it's easily overpriced for girls you don't have any shards on.

x10 button on champions- Gonna cost kobans to use.

buying multiple stats- probably gonna cost kobans to use (both these predictions are based on past evidence on how 'do multiple things at once' is handled.)

pachinko orbs - well it does say you can use them instead of kobans, but we don't know for sure WHICH pachinko's we can use orbs on, how many you'll need to buy a girl (if that's even an option), and how often they can be earned.  I'm fairly certain we don't have to worry about if you can use the orbs on pulling girls, because that is literally the only thing to use pachinko for, so it's just the rest I'm worried about.

Daily mission update - While I don't normally miss a day, this is nice for those that miss out on a girl because they had a trip or something.  I'm sure this only applies to making sure you get the event girls and not making sure you don't miss your daily 150 koban rewards.  Still it's an improvement, nothing bad to say here.

October 5 day event.  So this gives us the answer we were wondering about, are they going to start combining events.  I'm glad they are choosing to, so newer players don't miss out on old girls, but how many will be on villians and how many in pachinko only?

Practically @trunks2585 already said almost all I had to say on this. I agree with almost everything he wrote, and I have to add just a few things.

The Mythic pachinko appears to me like a big cheat. Even putting aside the fact that, along with the x10 button on champions and the multiple stats in the market, personally I will probably never use it (due to the koban cost), the question that came to my mind after reading the description of the new pachinko was "I refused by choice to spend kobans for combativity recharges during the events. Why should I spend even more kobans now?" Sum this to the fact that the free spin will obviously be on the single game (who does not give attraction shards, save changes in the final implementation) and this makes the new Mythic Pachinko worthless as the others for fully free players. With maybe one exception?

In fact one important question about the new pachinko orbs feature comes to my mind: "Given that one player has enough of them in his inventory, will they be usable in any pachinko spin that requires kobans of every pachinko type?". Past experiences have taught to the more experienced players not to take an affirmative answer to questions like this for granted. Moreover, as pachinko orbs will probably also drop from bosses instead of money (like champion tickets), the ymen income from bosses will be lessened again, a loss that won't be compensated from getting more girls from pachinko.

This last thing applies also to the only thing I do not entirely agree with @trunks2585: about the daily mission update, I won't give as granted that players who don't complete all the previous "lost" missions will obtain anyway the daily koban reward.

Regarding the special October event, @trunks2585 is again right about the fact that we need to see how it will be set up: for instance, in their respective events, Halloween Juliette and Gork were both on Dark Lord. In a 5-day event it may be difficult to get a girl from a boss, we don't talk about getting two. Sum to this that we don't know if the devs will continue with the practice of swapping a previous event boss girl with an event pachinko girl. In substance, we will need to see where players will be able to obtain which girls, but basically the event fusion, IMHO, don't give a good scenario for new players that aren't willing to spend a lot of money for kobans, much more than past short revivals.

37 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

The Mythic pachinko appears to me like a big cheat. ... the question that came to my mind after reading the description of the new pachinko was "I refused by choice to spend kobans for combativity recharges during the events. Why should I spend even more kobans now?" Sum this to the fact that the free spin will obviously be on the single game (who does not give attraction shards, save changes in the final implementation) and this makes the new Mythic Pachinko worthless as the others for fully free players.

I don't think it's aimed at players who were unwilling to spend kobans. I think it's aimed either at players that didn't have enough kobans, didn't notice the event was ending, or had real life prevent them from finishing obtaining all the shards. Or for people who just want an increased chance at getting a specific girl who is normally pachinko exclusive since there's too many in the Epic Pachinko for their liking.

Free reward is free. Even if it doesn't give you a girl, it's still Kinkoid saying they're giving you something for free every 2 days with no downside. I think fully free players would like this if they're reasonable about it.

40 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

With maybe one exception?

What's that exception? I can't quite see it connecting to anything else in the post

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

This last thing applies also to the only thing I do not entirely agree with @trunks2585: about the daily mission update, I won't give as granted that players who don't complete all the previous "lost" missions will obtain anyway the daily koban reward.

Ah, I wasn't trying to imply you would get the daily 150 koban reward.  I meant you wouldn't miss out on getting girls or equipment for doing the special event missions each day if you missed a day.  The way I interpret the announcement is they'll keep the event mission in, but if you miss out on the normal daily missions, you miss out on them, those won't roll over to the next day.

• Like 1

Mythic Pachinko will have to solve the current problem that if you manage to get partial shards on a girl, there is actually no place for you to increase your shard count to 100.
The girl may be in Epic Pachinko but it makes no difference is she is there with 0 or 80 shards, you still need to spend 5,400 kobans to get her.
The same with Event Pachinko during anniversary.

There's definitely absolutely no room for events where you could continue fighting trolls to increase your shard count to 100, except for anniversary once a year.
And when they put all of the recent girls there, so that players could complete their shards, the backlash was horrible. Everybody hated the idea and nobody wanted to see recent girls at trolls but something different.

So Mythic Pachinko will have to tackle the issue that there needs to be a place, outside of troll fights, where you could spend less than 5,400 kobans to get a partially sharded girl. I guess the free pull option will have less than 1% chance of giving you a girl, so the 180 free pulls a year are likely to give around 1-2 additional girls for free during one year. This should be good enough for players who refuse to spend kobans.

The other pull options for kobans are for players who are willing to spend and would have spent on troll fights but for various reasons were not able to, so they were left with partial girls. The system encourages you to fight until the last day and buy troll fights at the last moment to complete girls, so you can fail to get a girl you fully intended to get due to various life reasons (or maybe lack of kobans during the event).

If Mythic Pachinko also includes free event girls, many players might be willing to spend 8,000 kobans to get those they have missed. Because there's currently no room for sexy calendar events either to give a chance at those girls. Anniversary is again basically the only event to get those girls.

28 minutes ago, jaybee said:

There's definitely absolutely no room for events where you could continue fighting trolls to increase your shard count to 100, except for anniversary once a year.
And when they put all of the recent girls there, so that players could complete their shards, the backlash was horrible. Everybody hated the idea and nobody wanted to see recent girls at trolls but something different.

The last anniversary (initially) featured only mission girls, who no players could have any shards for since they're an all or nothing objective. You seem to have confused yourself over what occurred and why there.

• Like 1

9 ore fa, Observer_X ha scritto:

the x10 button on champions and the multiple stats in the market, personally I will probably never use it (due to the koban cost)

While I agree with you and I'm against spending kobans for troll battles x10, legue battlex15 and collecting harem money, I look at the x10 champion battles and buying multiple stat differently. To reach my stat cap I'm spending days of clicking, and it is pretty annoying. x10 champion battles are 2 hours and 15 minutes, and it sure is a good time saver. I'm not saying I'd use them again and again, but times to times I'd consider using them

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The last anniversary (initially) featured only mission girls, who no players could have any shards for since they're an all or nothing objective. You seem to have confused yourself over what occurred and why there.

OK maybe, I just remember I had absolutely nobody to fight at the anniversary because all of the trolls only featured the girls I already had.

Mythic Pachinko seems to be the first facility in the game that would allow to gain partial shards for girls without waiting for a full year for the revival. Especially for epic/legendary girls for whom there does not seem to be any revival room in the calendar. If it works - depends on how the rotation of girls is handled and if partially sharded girls have a preference to appear.

We will add a surprise in Hentai Heroes to encourage you in getting to know more about the secret lands of Hentai Clicker… will the surprise be cute and starving for deep..hard..brutal sex? We don’t know!

Mizuki as the first ever 5-star KH rare? That would be sweet. Just a thought.

A few things I've been wondering about (if anyone knows or has an educated guess, please tell me):

• Will the rotation in Mythic Pachinko be totally random? Pseudo-random (with girls withdrawn from the pool as they're rolled, until they all appeared)? Something else?
  • Will the event mission girls be included in this pachinko as well?
  • Will we be able to combine multiple pachinko orbs (of the same type) to play for instance a x10 Epic Pachinko with 10 epic orbs? Or will they be restricted to the x1 option?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

What's that exception? I can't quite see it connecting to anything else in the post

Although you didn't catch it, I was referring exactly to the next paragraph where I wrote about the pachinko orbs. The "maybe" was due to the question I made about pachinko orbs still having no certain answer.

7 hours ago, Antimon said:

While I agree with you and I'm against spending kobans for troll battles x10, legue battlex15 and collecting harem money, I look at the x10 champion battles and buying multiple stat differently. To reach my stat cap I'm spending days of clicking, and it is pretty annoying. x10 champion battles are 2 hours and 15 minutes, and it sure is a good time saver. I'm not saying I'd use them again and again, but times to times I'd consider using them

That's absolutely in your full right. As I already said countless times up to now, one's account, one's decisions.

My two cents:

- Mythic Pachinko: It's nice, and i certainly won't complain, though i had been suspecting there'd be some kind of 'blank shard' item coming in that you could spend on whatever girl you wanted to make it easier for the server to keep track of people's shard counts. But disregarding RNG, this is a close second.

- x10 Champion: Nice to have, but it's obviously going to be a paid function, so...

- Multiple stats: Honestly... I don't think this is going to get paywalled (koban-walled?). It's true that 'ease of life' improvements generally tend to be paid only, but switching this on for everyone including free players would reduce server load quite a bit, which favors their paid customers as well. So i'm on the fence about how i'm seeing this implemented. Overall another nice thing, especially if we can customize the 'batch count' and i get to see how much money i need to save up to whale up to my current caps. :P 

- Pachinko Orbs: Sure. I'm assuming this only goes for Epic Pachinko, but would saving up 10 mean you can grab the "10 Games Pachinko" and get a guaranteed girl?

- Event Missions: Oh, that would be a nice thing. I occasionally forget, or spend a weekend offline every once in a while, and this would have me get an Event Girl without stressing over whether i can log on in time to click it like some Snapchat addict.

- Quests: Quests are good, quests are nice, going by the description it looks like Gruntt kidnapped Noemy again :D 

Edited by Makinen

5 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Although you didn't catch it, I was referring exactly to the next paragraph where I wrote about the pachinko orbs. The "maybe" was due to the question I made about pachinko orbs still having no certain answer.

Reading it back that sentence flow still doesn't make sense, but sure.