Orgy Days event

John 1039

Well, last day of the revival and, while Edwarda was very nice with me,  Donatien keeps being the dick he usually is: I've been fighting him since the second day and I'm still at only 50 shards for Sady.

I may be forced to spend kobans to get her.

Almost done. Kimie dropped 2 days ago and 98 shards on Sady. There should be enough time till the end of the event to get 2 shards. The 30 free combat points to compensate for the bug at the start came in handy.

So, is this going to be a fixture every month now, as from now on there are going to be at least 3 revivals each month?

7 minutes ago, Zamio said:

So, is this going to be a fixture every month now, as from now on there are going to be at least 3 revivals each month?

November doesn't necessarily have a 3rd event to revive (nor does January). They both had Sexy Calendar, which revived mission girls. But Sexy Calendar 1 (Jan 2018) didn't get revived in Jan 2019 (got #3 instead). And since Maika was in the Pachinko here, mission girls may be returning to their original event

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ima Pseudonym said:

I've gotta say, I'm not loving the two daily missions, for the aforementioned reasons. Is there a place we can go to officially say "this is a terrible idea"?

Feedback section. Or through a support ticket. If I am not mistaken, there is also a feedback header.

46 minutes ago, Ima Pseudonym said:

I've gotta say, I'm not loving the two daily missions, for the aforementioned reasons. Is there a place we can go to officially say "this is a terrible idea"?

I think it's a great idea! Dont see any really disadvantages - but in the end that's not something I am complaining about or even fighting for

to the girls: got 4 girls (+ 1 mission girl) with 25 refills. Basically I needed around 430 kobans (nutaku) for a girl since I got two of them with the free fights. In comparison to the latest epic days it was a terrible drop rate for me. There I got half a girl with free fights and for the rest of them 370 in average (with a way worser shard range). But of course, still a good deal and a good event, liked pretty much all of it.

10 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Likewise for those that didn't have Murakawa did you all get her?

Yes. After the initial tech issue got fixed early in the event, her tab on the event screen behaved exactly as expected for a mission girl. On the day before last of the event, when I reached 8/10 missions completed, her message became "Congratulations! (...)" and on the next reset when I clicked on Activities I received her immediately.

Edit: What a great event this was! By far the best I've seen since I joined in (granted only a few months ago). Very encouraging for the future.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Edit: What a great event this was! By far the best I've seen since I joined in (granted only a few months ago). Very encouraging for the future.

Don't set your hopes too high, this is the second best event I've seen and I started in July 2017. (For reference best was 2nd Anniv July 2018, and worst was 3rd Anniv July 2019).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Bugs aside I'd say Orgy Days was a huge success, mostly positive feedback.  Even my cynical comments were about the bugs.  The actual plans for the girls, how they were included, how many shards they dropped, giving us a formerly pachinko only girl as a mission girl, and still including two new girls, one that was a boss girl was wonderful.  I think it's safe to say we all expect this in future months that have orgy days (which as mentioned above, there are a few that won't just yet.

If this is the standard for orgy days when the devs need to combine two events, I'm all for it.  Maybe change the double koban mission thing though back to 1 day, and make the reward for the girl/booster 4 completed events insead of 8.  The timers and the rewards were both cut in half so it really didn't change anything, so why bother in the first place?  Also there were complaints about the visuals rotating every few seconds.

• Like 1

I think it was a great event, the drop rate was awesome (I don't know if it was planned this way or was a kind of compensation for the awful start of Orgy Days) and even if it was criticized, the background was very nice. The only thing I would like to talk about with the other players is that double daily mission instead of one to obtain the event girl, I mean, please correct me if I'm wrong, but about kobans, that missions didn't  give you much more than before (I think 6 more), even you just can miss one day of doing them if you want the event girl, so, not much difference from the regular ones, but thay can be annoying because you have to wait between to activate them, when before you can left the mission to the end and in one click finish it. Well, In brief, Orgy Days for me is a very good idea, but if they are going to fuse two revivals I think they have to give us at least the double of kobans in that 2 daily missions. What do you think?

• Like 1

I noticed Anell is in the Epic Pachinko now.... Not sure whether it was mentioned, in the event notes, that the two new ones would become Pachinko permanents after the event.

I got Sady, so I'm not sure whether she appears in the EP for those who didn't get her...

It's much cheaper and quicker to get a Pachinko permanent than Epic Days (I still think Epic Days drop rate should be tweaked up, so that's it's at least reasonable to expect one girl in 4 days - right now it's very unlikely to get at least one without refills or a X100 drop).

Good event after all being said. Think it gives new players the chance to obtain revival girls and veteran ones to try for new ones as well, so everyone has something to look forward to.

• Like 1

I coincide with @DvDivXXX and @GeorgeMTO this is a wonderful event, only surpassed by the second anniversary. And in this orgy days we had revival rates and many girls.

I got four girls with free combatibity and less than 3500 kobans. Add Murakawa as the mission girl, and some girls from epic pachinko and it is the perfect mix.

So I have to give a big thanks to Kinkoid, they are capable of improving the game and make players happy. To be fair, they can also fail sometimes, but in general the game is advancing in the right direction most of the time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2019 at 7:55 PM, Observer_X said:

Seems that up to now @blaa got to know me well. Anyways, @jelom, don't worry... I'm at 71/100 on Halloween Kimie, and if she drops I will start with Sady with light heart, even with the awareness that she will not drop in time. I already have in my harem Gork (unfortunately), Halloween Juliette (this has become unfortunate when the devs changed her last pose from an expression of joyful pleasure to an one of macabre lust) and even Maika (although now she is pachinko only), and I won't try to get Mala from Gruntt even with a gun pointed at my head. I will be satisfied with Halloween Kimie and a few shards on Sady, in the hope that the future introduction of pachinko orbs will allow to get shards for girls in Mythic Pachinko (although without full devs confirmation I stay not optimistic about that)

Even if all my predictions came true in the way I wrote, I can't help but feel the protagonist of another episode of "How to feel my leg pulled" when the ending is this...

blob.png.eb6634e6864c0de6f8d8bd715f41365a.png

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Even if all my predictions came true in the way I wrote, I can't help but feel the protagonist of another episode of "How to feel my leg pulled" when the ending is this...

blob.png.eb6634e6864c0de6f8d8bd715f41365a.png

I she in your Epic Pachinko as a permanent now?

Fantastic event for me!  Yes, I spent kobans but I didn't have a lot to spare.  I think overall I could spare only 1200 accumulated kobans for four of the accounts by the end of the event and around 800 for the other two.  For all that I managed to land Sady and Kimie in every account and either Juliette or Mala (depending on whether I had her already) in five others.  Either I hit on a very lucky streak or the drop rate was quite high.  The 30 free combativity turns generously provided by Kinkoid played a significant role in this success.

The downside is that to upgrade all my new acquisitions meant that my cash level is now right down.  Still, this is a happy problem in the scheme of things.

It seems, though, reading the other comments, that some others did not have the same success.  My sympathies.

• Like 3

On 10/25/2019 at 12:33 PM, trunks2585 said:

No I don't contribute money, and I fail to see how that should matter.

It is a quality, of heart and mind and soul, sometimes called gratitude.

Those who contribute, $500 per month, they are entitled to speak, about HH, with the technicality and harshness you use.  But they don't.  

If you fail to understand why that matters?  I am sure I can't say anything more. 

On 10/30/2019 at 1:10 AM, Peterminator said:

Well, In brief, Orgy Days for me is a very good idea, but if they are going to fuse two revivals I think they have to give us at least the double of kobans in that 2 daily missions. What do you think?

Thanks for putting a big smile on my face.  I thought Double Missions?  Oh, hell yeah.  I am so dumb, I thought it would give us a double on the 150.

Hehehe!!  This is how bad I read it!  < I want 300 per day plus two kickers!!!>