Orgy Days event

John 1039

1 hour ago, yourfriend said:

they probably will go away with the event, because we usually get the new permanent girls with the Epic days event. 

I think so too. They typically add 2 new girls per month to the EP pool (IIRC), and they already did that during the Epic Days we just had. Also, for all we know, these two new girls might be Rare (or at least one of them), so they would go in the Pachinko only during the event.

Edited by DvDivXXX

If the drop rate is the same as a normal revival, then this may be the best event that I've seen since I've been playing.  Double koban quests + Quest reward girl + 5 boss girls + 2 new girls + old girls not getting retired.  This is an event that I would be prepared to spend thousands of kobans on.

But if the drop rate of shards is lower, like the anniversary event, the event is probably ok too (a free girl plus most of the progress to a second girl isn't too different from a normal revival event, and I'll appreciate the choices of different bosses to fight), but it wolnt be as fun.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, windia said:

it would be more a special event if 4 of 10 mission would qualify for the reward girl.

with standard mission timer it can become difficult to finish both in time on 4th and 5th day.

if I get it right, it's not necessary to finish both on day 4+5, one is enough if you finish both on the other days, so not really worth complaining about maybe losing some kobans

Edited by blaa

1 hour ago, linkdream said:

This event sounds interesting but according to kinkoid's track record in the last months I won't hold my breath.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Yes, agreed, but I can't complain too loudly.  Thanks to the villains the two new girls in the last epic Days were placed with, I was able to build up my cash reserves rather significantly (not that great for the newbies however).  It was a pretty good Epic Days for me and was the first time I was able to get more than one girl in any one account because I had quite a few shards already accumulated on Evelyn in my KH accounts.   I still haven't got her in Adrian'smole though because I decided to go for Miyu instead.

The downside is that I've already used a tonne of kobans in all accounts to get the two new girls and Evelyn where I missed out on getting her last time.  This lack of kobans means that I cannot participate in EvP to try for Anell, or Vechta (yet again!).  For those girls needing rescuing, I have all the girls but Sady and Halloween Kimie from previous events.  Depending on the drop rate, who Kimie is placed with and maximum shard rewards I'll probably go for Sady because Donatien pays out a reasonable amount.  Also she looks like a blonde Atsuki and this is a plus for me.  In saying that I assume Anell is the one with the maroon hair since she appeared in Miyu's affection scenes with the same coloured hair.

All in all, though, we don't really know the details of how the daily missions are going to be presented, so I have no choice but to reserve my judgement.

Nothing new under the sun. I will believe that Orgy Events will be a good event type when I will see it, and the premises are not good. Until then, I will be prone to bet that the shard drop rate will be so low that, even if it will be confirmed that the potential is 1-12, many non-koban using players won't be able to obtain a single girl from villains. And @Chthugha is right on the daily missions: people that don't stay well tuned in the first four days to complete the first eight missions, may risk to miss Murakawa if the devs won't change the mission length (and up to now we don't have any reason to believe that they will). My basic impression? We just ended an Epic Days event only to start another one with different girls on the roster and slightly different rules.

56 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Nothing new under the sun. I will believe that Orgy Events will be a good event type when I will see it, and the premises are not good. Until then, I will be prone to bet that the shard drop rate will be so low that, even if it will be confirmed that the potential is 1-12, many non-koban using players won't be able to obtain a single girl from villains. And @Chthugha is right on the daily missions: people that don't stay well tuned in the first four days to complete the first eight missions, may risk to miss Murakawa if the devs won't change the mission length (and up to now we don't have any reason to believe that they will). My basic impression? We just ended an Epic Days event only to start another one with different girls on the roster and slightly different rules.

Agree 100% - almost.  I said in an earlier post that we may not be able to have lives, focused so much on completing the daily missions in time.  I have an even more cynical interpretation: this may be something that replaces classic 12-day events.  For HH this would get around the looming problem of lack of time and calendar space for event revivals.  I really do hope I'm wrong.

Where I have no basis to agree or disagree with you is regarding the drop rate.  Until we are there in the event, we won't know.  If the drop rate has... well... dropped down to that of Epic Days then for me this would be both boring and frustrating, having already blown my koban supply in the last Epic Days.  Not only would we be spoiled for choice of baddies to engage with for the girls they hold, but these may be forever beyond the reach of most of us.  Roll on the last 40 minutes to put us out of our misery.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is what they've done, re. the daily missions.  2x 24 kobans for around 3 hours in total, in other words equivalent to what it was before with one event mission per day.  We're still going to have to be on the ball to keep up though - in other words no life.  Now to check out the shard drop pattern.  Will it be x6 max for a revival or x5 max for Epic Days?  Or will it be worse?

Oh yay!!  Bug city.  The girls are advertised in the event panel, but do not show up in the thumbnail panels below the villains.  So I guess we can't get them.  Trick or treat indeed, Kinkoid and the guys.  I hope by the time I've written and posted this the bug will be fixed.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

Not super confident the shard rate will be 1-12, just because of that one new girl droppable from a boss. Or is it possible they make a different drop rate depending on the girl (revival girls normal 1-12 vs. new one with a "normal event" kind of drop rate)?

Anything less than the revival shard number rate though, it will be very hard to get more than 1 girl from the event. 

Edited by Zamio

shit: also spent all my saved combat points without realising

and murakawa is also not showing as mission girl.

I would advise not completing the missions for today. that might f*** up things

Edited by Zamio

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

And the premises continue to be bad... event has just started and it already appear to be bugged... probably waited 5:00am and gathered a full combativity bar (spent at the event start) for absolutely nothing.

• Like 1

I find the background switch to be WAY TOO FAST. Changing it to every minute or so would be less distracting (and easier on the eyes, especially for people with epilepsy, migraines or any eye issue). It's a cool idea in and of itself, but at such a quick pace it is unpleasant.

• Like 2