🎁​The First Haremverse Elections🎁​

Mika Kinkoid

Not one of them seems to care about anything but their own pleasure and power, and manipulating us to give up our dicks, er, i mean votes.

Never cared for BDSM, and none of them make it sound better than my already low opinion of it.  I'd just as soon disband the ministry as given any of them my vote.

Spoiled ballot protest vote!...'cause we sure as hell can't afford to do that IRL anymore!

HH: 1457585

• Haha 1

If the criteria was just apprearence obviously I would vote for Ombrese, and I think SHE's the real Hardcore candidate and Mala is the charm one. BUT! This time the contest seen to be a little more serious, they could take our votes as FEEDBACK and based on that change the priorities on the next events and worlds. So sorry Ombrese but my vote goes to the KH candidate(Even though she's the least attrative in my oppinion) the corsets and catsuits don't matter that much but "latex lingerie and fetish high heels" specially the last part...Guaranteed vote

ID: 404596 Hentai Heroes

Edited by sanjkame
  • Like 1

Two monster girls, and one other who is of the class opposed to mine (a real pity that hardcore is represented by the girl who is probably the one i like less in the entire Haremverse, to not say worst).

Plus, i never liked BDSM in general.

My voting paper will be white.

Hentai Heroes ID 194081

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic