Legendary Duo Discussion

Dmytro

Before the event announcement, I was wondering what the class of the next legendary will be.  Not hardcore as the player criticism in September underscored the importance of class balance.  Know-how has by far the longest gap since its previous legendary days, but this is compensated with Norou (July, anniversary/revival, arena) and Mizuki (October (or ongoing?), Hentai Clicker).  Having two classes is a reasonable compromise.

As a first year player, with so many events (with free or reasonably priced attractive girls), my number of Kobans has been staying in the same range for months now.  For example, I got 6 girls during the Orgy Days (Halloween event); I really liked that event, including its theme (and revival drop rate).  The number of events is lower in GH (Gay Harem), and (as of this writing) there is no sign of the Legendary Duo event in GH (edit: the event has started in both HH and GH).

I plan on getting both girls this event.  As a KH, I will finally have a KH legendary triplet (Norou, Mizuki, Keiko); and I always wanted Taria in my harem.  The expected cost (at the usual drop rates; actual cost varies) is about 5000 Kobans/girl, minus 2300 Kobans for the first girl using the free combativity.

Edited by Dmytro

• Dmytro changed the title to Legendary Duo Discussion

Chthugha was hinting very strongly to me that there might be both, by which I now realise he meant that there would be a return of at least one and a new one.  So there we are.  As Taria pays out 20,400 from the harem, she's worth getting, even if you're not charm.  I'll definitely be trying for the KH cutie-pie.  In my Adrian'smole account I should have just enough kobans saved to get her (4,200).  The rest?  Well... maybe.  I shouldn't have been tempted by Event Pachinko, even though I got Lives and Deniz in two accounts each.  All the same, I managed to get Silver Lupa in this account with 1,400 kobans at the start of the event and I'm better off than that for this one.

5 hours ago, Dmytro said:

The number of events is lower in GH (Gay Harem), and (as of this writing) there is no sign of the Legendary Duo event in GH.

I suggest joining the GH discord. We had one of their players come into the HH one earlier questioning if we'd had any info so that they could figure out who their guy was.

A few days ago posting about the recent implements in the game i wrote that lately a thought struck me quite often, namely that it seems that the devs don't know anymore what to invent to make free players leave the game. Now I see the last implement on legendary days: one old girl to retry, and one new to obtain: the first thought that struck me this time is that the devs also don't know anymore what to invent to constrain free players to become paying players, and paying players to spend more money on kobans. It was already hard enough to obtain one girl in four days (apart the obvious high luck stroke of a lucky 100), after seeing this last modify someone where I come from would tell ironically to the devs to change their pusher, as he gave something to them that is fucking up their brain.

10 minutes ago, darksplatter said:

Seriously, why do they insist on changing the skin color of so many characters??? Just do more dark skinned characters instead... Also funny how they only change the skin color of light skinned characters 🤔🤔🤔

The original Dark Magician Girl is Egyptian. This is closer to her true complexion than white would be.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The original Dark Magician Girl is Egyptian. This is closer to her true complexion than white would be.

The original dark magician girl was white, Mana, her ancient counterpart was egyptian. And I would also like them to switch it up and color swap a non-white girl for once

• Like 1

@Observer_X the average number of figths for a girl in legendary days is 500 (400 if you are super lucky with the drop rate and shard per drop average). Except for a super rare lucky x100 there is no way a player will get one legendary girl in just four days with only daily fights. If you want the girl you would have to spent some kobans (that we know you refuse to do) or wait for a revival. So if you have Taria near to 50 shards from the past event, she is the only girl you should try to get.

Remember: Using kobans is not paying, as long as you use only the free kobans you receive from the game, paying is buying kobans with real money.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Relatively good start in my Adrian'smole account - 17 shards on Keiko for 20 tries.  In my experience, however, this run won't last.  The next one is likely to be a zero.

Unlike some of the others who've become supercharged on the issue, I have no problem with skin colour.  Gotta fuck them all!  I happen to think Keiko is cuteness personified, but that magician's hat she's wearing reminds me of the English bird traps of old.  Does anyone know the ones I mean?  I can't remember what they're called, but the birds (usually pheasants) would wander in the open end tempted by the treat at the end, only to be lost in the narrowing passage further in.

Anyway, nice artwork.  I would've loved to have a go at Fabienne in my Adrian'smole account.  She's sitting on the shelf protesting the 97 impatient shards to her name.  Because Taria predated the attraction system we must all start from scratch when trying for her, but I don't agree with those protesting the koban grab over putting up two 5 star legendaries at once.  Remember Tripple Treat?  If they repeat this idea a month's hence and include those girls that already have a good number of shards to their names (for most of us anyway) then acquisition of them is likely to be a cert for no expenditure of kobans.  In my case, the aforementioned Fabienne, and, in Peckerbird, Silver Lupa sitting on 98 shards as the most tantalising examples.  But then, Golden Bunny might be up for grabs; no shards against her name for anybody.

Because I play the free game, beggars can't be choosers and I'm philosophical about the koban consumption issues.  I'm just grateful for a generally great game that's now running well on my computer.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jelom said:

@Observer_X the average number of figths for a girl in legendary days is 500 (400 if you are super lucky with the drop rate and shard per drop average). Except for a super rare lucky x100 there is no way a player will get one legendary girl in just four days with only daily fights. If you want the girl you would have to spent some kobans (that we know you refuse to do) or wait for a revival. So if you have Taria near to 50 shards from the past event, she is the only girl you should try to get.

Remember: Using kobans is not paying, as long as you use only the free kobans you receive from the game, paying is buying kobans with real money.

Taria was pre-shard days and I don't think there was any revival with her. I remember getting her as a straight drop as my first ever 5-star legendary

So it's safe to assume no one has any shards on her, prior to this event, everyone is starting at zero.

Don't like her. Dark skin and blond hair don't go well together. It's counterentuitive and unnecessary. Would have been nice to have a boring and totally forgetable magician girl with dark hair and white skin.

Edited by Cantrix

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Yup, she was the last pre shard legendary days girl. I spent ~12k kobans to get her and didn't. Long live the old system 😒 so you either have her or you don't have her. No shards or a full girl.

It was definitely a nightmare in the old system. I had to spend 15K Koban to achieve the 5star Charm twins.

The new Shard system is a blessing.

Undoubtedly.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 3

After the legendary version of the one "whose name can't be said", I'm not afraid of anything anymore and all the new girls seem beautiful. Although her hat is really weird, I don't know anything about pheasant traps, it's more like a snail sink. Big, such a sink.

• Haha 5