Legendary Duo Discussion

Dmytro

Chthugha, that's sad about your attempts to snare Taria first time round.  12k of kobans?  Boo hoo!  I'm not sure you were charm back then, but her harem payout is impressive and charm stats not bad either.

I've never had enough kobans saved up to ever have to do that.  I'm hoping 4,500 kobans will be enough to grab Keiko in Adrian'smole.  I might've left myself short in the other accounts, but I got Silver Lupa with far less, and none of those x100 thingies.  There's hope for everyone here.

Just a dubious tip I discovered when I've had to ration my kobans... Have you noticed that generally a fair-to-good run in one round of 20 is followed by a drought?  While there's always the random factor to consider, this alternating good and bad is enough to take a punt and spend kobans after a drought and save the post-bonanza round for a natural recharge.  Even judging when to do partial refills when you're on (say) 10 kobans is worth thinking about.  For legendary days, though, it's often one good round followed by two or three droughts, so it can be really difficult to judge when to spend.

Yes, I quite like the attraction system but I do miss the descending shadow of the old system.  It's a pity that HH couldn't use a hybrid compromise - say, using the old shadow system for those x100 jackpots.  The thrill of surprise would then be amplified instead of using a posted shard count that differs graphically only in the shard value that shows.  They should also bring back the old display for Pachinko wins and the shadow for the mission reward at the end of an event.  None of these should be too difficult to design back in, given that the code must still exist.  Do you think they might listen to our pleadings?  Because I'm not the only one who misses it.

26 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Just a dubious tip I discovered when I've had to ration my kobans... Have you noticed that generally a fair-to-good run in one round of 20 is followed by a drought? While there's always the random factor to consider, this alternating good and bad is enough to take a punt and spend kobans after a drought and save the post-bonanza round for a natural recharge. Even judging when to do partial refills when you're on (say) 10 kobans is worth thinking about. For legendary days, though, it's often one good round followed by two or three droughts, so it can be really difficult to judge when to spend.

Emphasis on dubious. The system doesn't care. That's just how RNG works. If you actually recorded the numbers as many others do and post in the Feedback channel, it averages out to exactly what we'd expect.

35 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Just a dubious tip I discovered when I've had to ration my kobans... Have you noticed that generally a fair-to-good run in one round of 20 is followed by a drought? 

It's natural. When we hear "random" we imagine more or less even distribution, but random results may and will cluster.

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dirk Diggler said:

It seems to me at least from my experience that the drop rates are far lower then past events . I already had the older girl so only after new one and so far about 3k kobans and 1 point ...

I got 12 shards from free combativity and 3 refills.

8 minutes ago, Dirk Diggler said:

It seems to me at least from my experience that the drop rates are far lower then past events . I already had the older girl so only after new one and so far about 3k kobans and 1 point ...

Someone in my club has reported 26 shards from just free attempts. RNG is RNG.

I'm happy the new legendary girl is know-how. I was worried that, since they gave Mizuki "for free" and she'ss a K-H 5* legendary girl, they would use that to put another hardcore or maybe a charm girl. Glad I was wrong.

I also like the addition of a secondary girl of another class. It could engage people from other classes to take part in it and try to get her. And now I'm secretly hoping that Golden Bunny makes a comeback.

i know that rng plays alot in it , but im wondering if the event is counting the older girls that i already have as being aquired thus lowering the gains for the second girl . those who are posting about getting good rates , do they already have the older girl ? are they going against grunt or dark lord as the bosses also have different drop rates , as well as they have stated before that girls aquired from a boss as well as total numbers effect it , they are soo many factors that play against people that rng cant be predicted because its not really rng .

They have never been clear about anything when it come to getting girls as far as i have ever read . What i have read is the following , each boss gets progressivlly harder the more girls you get from them , and the more girls you own also increase the difficulty , event girls are thought to be seperate from these factors but i have never heard it stated officially that they were not factors , also does the number of girls aquired from events effect other girls from same event ?

There is soo many factors , and if you look at my older posts im starting to think that even region being played in may be a factor , because the horrid rng seems to be a issue i face almost every event . after 7-8k kobans (that is my limit) i ended at 74 on both fabine and lupa , odd they ended at exactly the same point .  Its like the 100 drop girls , since the change i have yet to see one , ive also managed to max out two bosses without ever getting a single girl from them , still have 2 for karole to get but moved on to new boss , so far ive only gotten 1 girl out of 4 not on stage 8 from champions  . I guess im that unlucky 1% that gets all the negative RNG ...

1 hour ago, Dirk Diggler said:

i know that rng plays alot in it , but im wondering if the event is counting the older girls that i already have as being aquired thus lowering the gains for the second girl . those who are posting about getting good rates , do they already have the older girl ? are they going against grunt or dark lord as the bosses also have different drop rates , as well as they have stated before that girls aquired from a boss as well as total numbers effect it , they are soo many factors that play against people that rng cant be predicted because its not really rng .

They have never been clear about anything when it come to getting girls as far as i have ever read . What i have read is the following , each boss gets progressivlly harder the more girls you get from them , and the more girls you own also increase the difficulty , event girls are thought to be seperate from these factors but i have never heard it stated officially that they were not factors , also does the number of girls aquired from events effect other girls from same event ?

There is soo many factors , and if you look at my older posts im starting to think that even region being played in may be a factor , because the horrid rng seems to be a issue i face almost every event . after 7-8k kobans (that is my limit) i ended at 74 on both fabine and lupa , odd they ended at exactly the same point .  Its like the 100 drop girls , since the change i have yet to see one , ive also managed to max out two bosses without ever getting a single girl from them , still have 2 for karole to get but moved on to new boss , so far ive only gotten 1 girl out of 4 not on stage 8 from champions  . I guess im that unlucky 1% that gets all the negative RNG ...

well, what I am saying now sounds probably a little bit harsh for you, but I will say it anyways: Maybe it isnt helpful, if you try to make sense out of everything. Not everything is connected or has a meaning or is cause and reaction or whatever. The point of RNG is that nothing that happens is influenced by anything besides chance. And if there is any possible outcome, someday it will happen, and most likely something odd and strange will also happen to you. And if it happens, you shouldnt generalize or see a secret plan behind it. It's just chance. And you hit it (just like another guy hit 2x 100 drop in under 100 fights this event). To be reasonable in this kind of system is not to believe in reason. (Especially since you dont know enough about the system to actually start reasoning)

For you examples: I for instance maxed out every boss since silvanus before I got all girls of them, I still have girls on bremen and finalmecia, got the girls from karole and silvanus just the last epic days. I also got 3 girls on stage 8, i also had to spend over 1600 kobans (nutaku) to achieve a legendary girl etc. pp. But I also got a champion girl on the first try, I also finished a villian before he was maxed out, I also had an event were I didnt need to spend as much, actually less than average, etc. pp. The way to go seems to be (at least for me) not just to focus on the odd things, but to see also (only?) the good things that happend 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dirk Diggler said:

but im wondering if the event is counting the older girls that i already have as being aquired thus lowering the gains for the second girl . those who are posting about getting good rates , do they already have the older girl ?

Yeah I have Taria and 155 girls total.

A lot of players gather droprate info. RNG is RNG, and thing you're mentioning is purely in your head.

Our wetware is very focused on pattern recognition and can make mistakes.

Edited by FinderKeeper

3 hours ago, Eman said:

I'm happy the new legendary girl is know-how. I was worried that, since they gave Mizuki "for free" and she'ss a K-H 5* legendary girl, they would use that to put another hardcore or maybe a charm girl. Glad I was wrong.

I also like the addition of a secondary girl of another class. It could engage people from other classes to take part in it and try to get her. And now I'm secretly hoping that Golden Bunny makes a comeback.

Yes, because not everybody is able to play Hentai Clicker, I for one.  Hence no chance of getting Mizuki.  I have a WebGL memory allocation message that pops up whenever I try to play it.

14 hours ago, jelom said:

@Observer_X the average number of figths for a girl in legendary days is 500 (400 if you are super lucky with the drop rate and shard per drop average). Except for a super rare lucky x100 there is no way a player will get one legendary girl in just four days with only daily fights. If you want the girl you would have to spent some kobans (that we know you refuse to do) or wait for a revival. So if you have Taria near to 50 shards from the past event, she is the only girl you should try to get.

Apart what @Zamio pointed out, what you wrote is well known up to now, but...

14 hours ago, jelom said:

Remember: Using kobans is not paying, as long as you use only the free kobans you receive from the game, paying is buying kobans with real money.

...I would say that this is true literally, but not effectively. I mean that by the way the game RNG is structured, one may be able to obtain one girl easily with game free kobans, but unless one has literally saved a dough of kobans (a thing that requires to avoid spending free kobans on other events, thus probably getting less girls on those) or has a luck like @Antimon had this turn, I deem quite improbable to obtain both girls without buying more kobans. In other words, I was giving my (harsh) opinion on the general situation, without taking into account my personal gaming behaviour (that I think up to now is quite well known, at least by frequent forum posters)

17 hours ago, profra said:

1. Is drop rate for Keiko and Taria the same?

2. How many extra kabons do I need for one girl if I spend all free points on her.

The same drop rate of shards and better to wait until the last day of the event to use kobans on combativity refills to make sure that they do not do a combativity discount later on which would make it cheaper to buy combativity refills.

It normally works cheaper than doing a 10 times epic pachinko and they are 5 stars as well so better than what you can get in epic pachinko.

2 ore fa, zero666 ha scritto:

I have a doubt about this event because if it had taria x82 attraction of the previous event. 
in this event I was put in 0x attraction.

You couldn't possibly have had shards on Taria, since she came out pre-shards and didn't get a revival (before this legendary duo event). You are probably mistaking her for another legendary which is now sitting in your harem with 82 shards

Edited by Antimon

1 hour ago, natstar said:

The same drop rate of shards and better to wait until the last day of the event to use kobans on combativity refills to make sure that they do not do a combativity discount later on which would make it cheaper to buy combativity refills.

It normally works cheaper than doing a 10 times epic pachinko and they are 5 stars as well so better than what you can get in epic pachinko.

Like they're really going to give us a discount on something we need when we need it.  Last time was just a wild coincidence.

12 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

Once again, the know-how legendary is underpowered compared to its charm and hardcore contemporaries. Didn't really expect them to give us a better one after all. Hardcore is their favorite class after all.

Please explain? Same base stat for main stat as Golden Bunny, Taria, Fabienne, Sponsor Sara Jay, Ombresse and Silver Lupa. Higher combined defensive stat than ALL of those previous girls. How is she underpowered?

• Like 1

The business of using vs buying kobans is a matter of choice for most of us.  If I hadn't been so dumb and succumbed to the temptation to play Event Pachinko last revival, I would be a shoe-in for having enough in every account to get Keiko.  But then I got Lives (my absolute dream 'girl') in one account and Deniz in another.  By the time I start my recharges in Adrian'smole I'll have close to 5000 kobans.  This ought to be enough.  And I'll be around 3000 in most of the others.  This will be touch and go but I managed to get Silver Lupa with a mere 1,400 kobans in this account, so here's hoping.  I started that LD event in a very precarious position.  I haven't played Epic Pachinko for ages, but that's my choice.

I took a punt with Event Pachinko last revival.  It may not work out going into LD, but it was my choice.  If I play the free game this is all I can expect and my successes in getting girls are all the more sweet.  I remember the days when getting ANY kobans each day was not guaranteed.  The surprise gift at the end of the daily missions was just that - a surprise (usually useless).  Newer players are unaware that such changes occurred and a number of more advanced players may have forgotten.  At least now with the greater predictability of the game it is possible to plan and weigh up one's own choices for a better likely outcome.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Please explain? Same base stat for main stat as Golden Bunny, Taria, Fabienne, Sponsor Sara Jay, Ombresse and Silver Lupa. Higher combined defensive stat than ALL of those previous girls. How is she underpowered?

Iirc, which I admit I don't at times, the last 2 hardcore legendaries have a main stat of 5.4, likewise with the last charm legendary, whereas Keiko is still only a 5.3.

3 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

Iirc, which I admit I don't at times, the last 2 hardcore legendaries have a main stat of 5.4, likewise with the last charm legendary, whereas Keiko is still only a 5.3.

Both Sponsor Sara Jay and Silver Lupa had 5.3.

The only 5.4 base stats in the game are Murane, Any and Shtupra, all available from the champions feature.

8 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

I haven't checked her out, but consider her secondary stats, especially if her hardcore stats are better than the other examples you mentioned.  Hardcore brings better defence to KH girls.  As far as I can work out, the total stats of every girl are around the same.  What may be lower in the main stat might be higher in one or both of the others to compensate.  I'm relaxed however she turns out to be.  This glorious brown blondie would be a welcome addition to my harem.

I haven't considered the Champions 5 stars.  They might be on a different league entirely.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Both Sponsor Sara Jay and Silver Lupa had 5.3.

The only 5.4 base stats in the game are Murane, Any and Shtupra, all available from the champions feature.

I stand corrected.  Told ya I sometimes don't recall correctly, musta just been the first ones that lagged behind just a tiny bit.  That's all I was referring to.  My perception that KH legendaries were just a tad behind the other legendaries when we had to wait till last most of the time to get ours.

1 minute ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I haven't checked her out, but consider her secondary stats, especially if her hardcore stats are better than the other examples you mentioned.  Hardcore brings better defence to KH girls.  As far as I can work out, the total stats of every girl are around the same.  What may be lower in the main stat might be higher in one or both of the others to compensate.  I'm relaxed however she turns out to be.  This glorious brown blondie would be a welcome addition to my harem.

Check the 100 shard drop thread.  I got her this morning, albeit on my 3rd refill.