Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

3 hours ago, yourfriend said:

The EvP only has the new avatars for that event any way.

EvP isn't just for new events; eventually there will be revivals for which the avatars already exist and could theoretically have been obtained before. Although I'm not sure why Observer_X is pondering EvP usage when that's not an efficient use of kobans regardless of the avatar situation.

• Like 1

The Val spook took me 10 single spin to get her.And this tooke me 40 sinlgle spins.At least I got her without spending 1980*4.

If you don't like to get the avatar witch cost less then 300 kobens or ymen, buy them when in discount.

You cannoot spin once you have no girl to get.

Mythic.jpg

cannot spin.png

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, MaybeRegret said:

There just not enough space to show them all. 

I thought that as well at first, but I have some open spaces in the grid.

-edit-

At least, yesterday I had open spaces in the grid. No idea why that happened.

Edited by Chthugha

meh... got an avatar for the second time in a row.

would have preferred something useful like a booster or a book instead.

I don't get why avatars are doing here honestly in MP pool in the single game (they can and should probably stay in the pool for 3 and 6 games). Aren't they supposed to be a cosmetic koban sink for those who are rich enough priced at 300 kobans? Gambling means you are supposed to be worse off most of the time, with a small chance of being better off (landing a girl)

Here you are worse off with boosters (cheaper in market), books (costs Ymen). But avatars??? they are discounted at 150 kobans.... in a single game.... Does not make much sense to me, it's not gambling at this point, considering how often they come up.

4 minutes ago, Zamio said:

meh... got an avatar for the second time in a row.

would have preferred something useful like a booster or a book instead.

I don't get why avatars are doing here honestly in MP pool in the single game (they can and should probably stay in the pool for 3 and 6 games). Aren't they supposed to be a cosmetic koban sink for those who are rich enough priced at 300 kobans? Gambling means you are supposed to be worse off most of the time, with a small chance of being better off (landing a girl)

Here you are worse off with boosters (cheaper in market), books (costs Ymen). But avatars??? they are discounted at 150 kobans.... in a single game.... Does not make much sense to me, it's not gambling at this point, considering how often they come up.

Most players would argue that cosmetics are worthless.
Kinkoid values most of them at ~300 kobans, I'd value them at 0 kobans.
It's not like you will use ALL the avatars.
You pick one you like, and maybe at some point there's one you like more, so you get that one.
The ones that are in the MyP are therefore avatars you didn't want to buy, and therefore are worthless to you.

15 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I agree that they're overpriced for what they are, but I don't consider them worthless either. I'm especially glad that they're in the MyP, because we can get some for free this way.

As I see it the boosters are useless, they give you a false power that will force you to use them continuously if you don't want to lose weeks to get back to your real level.

Avatars are simply a secondary collection, and having them for free is no harm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Kinkoid values most of them at ~300 kobans, I'd value them at 0 kobans.

yep. I guess I share the same view as you. Shhh... kinkoid doesn't know that...

They are worthless to me. Actually less than zero, because in terms of opportunity cost, they cost me the chance of getting a booster or a book (-80 kobans / -300,000 ymen), which I will have to buy from market

4 hours ago, Falco82 said:

As I see it the boosters are useless, they give you a false power that will force you to use them continuously if you don't want to lose weeks to get back to your real level.

Wrong. Boosters can help you to get more kobans in leagues.

• Like 2

2 ore fa, jelom ha scritto:

Wrong. Boosters can help you to get more kobans in leagues.

I guess you are in dicktator 3 because the sentence was perfectly logical if you think of all the other leagues...

Nobody said that you don't earn more kobans in a superior league, of course, but once you're in the league where everyone is stronger than you what do you do?

Either you use other boosters or go back, exactly like I said, but free to do so, everyone understands the game as he believes...

• Thinking 1

@Falco82 It's a bit like saying your eyes are useless because if you close them, then you're blind anyway.

Boosters aren't just useful for league fights, either. I primarily rely on them for champions, and then I do my best to maximize their value in the arena and for my league fights. It's fine if you don't want to use them, but they're a part of the game, and you're limiting yourself if you ignore them. Using them in the most efficient way and at the right time is a key strategy aspect of the game.

• Like 1

Rotation #0011 (2019/12/01A - 01:00 CET): Gork, Sifra and Robin.

Got an avatar with my free spin.

I've only just noticed the difference between the two previews (even though it's probably similar in Event Pachinko, but I rarely check). The preview in the top-left corner is the "current selection", while the preview at the bottom is what you have left to get. In this case, I already have Gork, so I only see the other two at the bottom, but I can still see all three on top. That's pretty neat.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 1

On 11/29/2019 at 4:55 PM, Falco82 said:

I guess you are in dicktator 3 because the sentence was perfectly logical if you think of all the other leagues...

Nobody said that you don't earn more kobans in a superior league, of course, but once you're in the league where everyone is stronger than you what do you do?

Either you use other boosters or go back, exactly like I said, but free to do so, everyone understands the game as he believes...

Actually, that's not exactly how it works. It works that way for the people who are bridging the power level between 2 leagues or tanking to stay down. But that's not close to everyone.

However, if you have time issues, computer problems, or get grouped into a harder league than average, you can certainly use boosters to move ahead to a better tier of rewards. I personally have ended up using low-end boosters late in a league season because it got me into top 45 or top 30 from below that.

• Like 1

I think the new "MP" is good because you have 1 free spin, but still less profitable than "EP",  even if only 1 girl is available in MP
Guarantees 4 * 6 spin(1980 Kobans )=7920kobans , and EP guarantees 10 spins(5400 Kobans)
let's face it, we play for girls, but the new option is a great thing, and certainly will make the game more enjoyable!

• Like 1

Lost my Mythic Pachinko virginity earlier than I expected by grabbing Robin just now. I was fortunate enough to have the other two girls from the current rotation already, so the outcome was guaranteed after four x6 spins. I didn't go for Santa Claudia in the previous one even though she's another mission girl I don't have - she wasn't alone in MP for me, and maaaybe she becomes available elsewhere in the likely December Orgy Days. (Robin's from an event that won't get revived as Orgy Days anytime soon.)

• Like 1