Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Shitty Unstable Internet, that's what it was. 🙄

And yes, not a girl, but if it was an avatar, I didn't want to go search which one. 😂

It was ginseng though. I ran out of those and noticed one afterwards. It was on my phone, but holding and open in new tab should work if it happens again yes. Thanks

1 ora fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Rotation #0033 (2020/01/08 - 01:00 CET): Easter Bunny, Marie and Sugu.

Got a book (I'm pretty sure, but it might have been a booster, I clicked quickly; not an avatar and definitely not a girl, that I'm sure of ^^).

I had them all but I was able to play my free spin as always (found an avatar) it seems to me that someone had said that it didn't allow to do it in that case... bug fixed then.

• Like 1

Rotation #0034 (2020/01/10 - 01:00 CET): Winter Agate, Niki Vignae and Vivia.

Got an avatar.

I have Agate, and I'm at 38% for Niki, which migth as well be 25% for this system, because I'd still need 3 rolls to complete her. So I'll pass, but I'm beginning to see how over time a really favorable rotation is bound to happen.

Yay, my first girl drop!!  I managed to get Vivia in this account.  She wouldn't be my first choice, but a girl is a girl.  She made a difference from the endless stream of avatars I had been getting.  This made up for missing out on Carine in the last event.

Regarding that person who had a blacked out box (nothing in it).  This is almost certainly a fail-to-load glitch.  This can be solved by 'view image' option in your browser, then going back a step to the Mythic Pachinko display.  The image should then appear as it should.  It would be an avatar, an equipment item, a gift, a book or a booster - not a girl.

• Like 3