Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0021 (2019/12/15 - 01:00 CET): I have no freaking idea who these girls are. Could anyone please help me identify them? Thanks in advance.

1471486742_MPRota21.png.1f53a49b5f77903ad6e61a505c7add35.png

Got a booster this time.

Tentacled Treasure (Shokushu Tales), Holly (permanent), Plavala (Co-pilot event)

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0022 (2019/12/17 - 01:00 CET): Airi, Countess Semana and Hope.

Got an avatar.

I have 2 girls out of 3 for the first time, but the one I'm missing (Hope) isn't quite worth 8K kobans for me. This will take time and luck to get the perfect storm on a rotation, I guess.

Never missed any epic day girl anymore.

It is disturbing to see the girl hanging around Mythic pachinko once you didn't get her from boss.

• Thinking 1

I'm mostly getting boosters and I'm ok with that. A few avatars an books earlier, but no luck on a girl as of yet. 

I'm also still waiting for my 2nd 100 shard drop since the change to shards, so I guess I'm just not lucky enough for free girls. 🤔😕

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, zero said:

got lucky today with the mythic pachinko free spin got waitress eugenie

Here I was, thinking I was unique and all... 

I won waitress euginie too. 😂 I guess I am lucky enough now. Wish it was Maniac Justine, but I can't really complain for winning something. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/23/2019 at 2:43 AM, DHarry said:

Here I was, thinking I was unique and all... 

I won waitress euginie too. 😂 I guess I am lucky enough now. Wish it was Maniac Justine, but I can't really complain for winning something. 😁

same here i was hoping to get maniac Justine

Last two rotations, an avatar and a booster.

And about the avatars... probably yes. Personally I find quite stupid from the devs to employ their time and efforts to put out more than one avatar for each girl incarnation (simply given that there are many more important things to implement in the game, either asked by the players or not), and I am prone to think that many players agree with me on this, especially because having more avatars has no important in-game effect. So basically they became a time-loser and a way to reduce the strength of the free spin in Mythic pachinko.

Il y a 4 heures, Observer_X a dit :

Last two rotations, an avatar and a booster.

And about the avatars... probably yes. Personally I find quite stupid from the devs to employ their time and efforts to put out more than one avatar for each girl incarnation (simply given that there are many more important things to implement in the game, either asked by the players or not), and I am prone to think that many players agree with me on this, especially because having more avatars has no important in-game effect. So basically they became a time-loser and a way to reduce the strength of the free spin in Mythic pachinko.

But people creating avatars are not the same people that do everything else...

22 hours ago, fenronin said:

But people creating avatars are not the same people that do everything else...

Sure, but in theory the devs decide in group which direction will take the game, including where the next efforts of the artists will go. They could have given more girls the 4th and 5th star, or drawn more story chapters. Alas, they have chosen to draw more avatars, so the players that are unhappy with this can only bear the umpteenth pain in the ass and continue play.