Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

10 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Sure, but in theory the devs decide in group which direction will take the game, including where the next efforts of the artists will go. They could have given more girls the 4th and 5th star, or drawn more story chapters. Alas, they have chosen to draw more avatars, so the players that are unhappy with this can only bear the umpteenth pain in the ass and continue play.

I have a feeling you're somewhat overestimating the time and effort needed to select a bunch of existing girl pose pics for avatar usage and then slap a filter effect on them.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 3

Le 26/12/2019 à 14:15, DvDivXXX a dit :

Yeah, congrats fenronin. It's pretty insane luck if you got 3 girls out of your 26 free spins. Even just 1 girl would already be well above the expected average at this point.

Well yeah, I got two of them during the event when it changed every 12h

On 12/1/2019 at 4:17 AM, _shal_ said:

Lost my Mythic Pachinko virginity earlier than I expected by grabbing Robin just now. I was fortunate enough to have the other two girls from the current rotation already, so the outcome was guaranteed after four x6 spins. I didn't go for Santa Claudia in the previous one even though she's another mission girl I don't have - she wasn't alone in MP for me, and maaaybe she becomes available elsewhere in the likely December Orgy Days. (Robin's from an event that won't get revived as Orgy Days anytime soon.)

Did the same with Mountain Sophie now, as again she was alone in MP for me. She'll (Kinkoid change of plans disclaimer: probably) appear in Epic/Event Pachinko in a July Orgy Days event, but with that being so close to the next Anniversary and still half a year off in any case, I have no idea what my koban status will be then, and getting the mission girl this way removes the main reason I would "have to" do EP there, so it's a bit of added flexibility and peace of mind.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, fenronin said:

Well yeah, I got two of them during the event when it changed every 12h

That doesn't change anything. There has been a total of 27 rotations on the main server since the feature has been introduced. I've detailed them all in this very thread (except one for which George helped me out), including the current one and all of the ones that occurred during the event. I, like most players, received exactly 0 free girl from those 27 free spins. You got 3 girls from the same number of tries (unless you also spent kobans for extra spins). That's wildly above the expected average result (see shal's graph from his test server runs, to give you an idea of just how much of a lucky streak you've had). Good for you, of course, and enjoy. ^^ I just hope you know that your success with your free spins is basically a statistical anomaly.

Edited by DvDivXXX

17 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I have a feeling you're somewhat overestimating the time and effort needed to select a bunch of existing girl pose pics for avatar usage and then slap a filter effect on them.

Maybe. But my point is another. It doesn't matter if two seconds, two minutes or two hours are needed to obtain each avatar as you described: short or long, I consider it anyway time that the devs could have spent better tending other game matters.

It's intentional. While there might be people who would wish to do what you're suggesting, their number is probably dwarfed by other people who would be stupid enough to do 200 spins before they realize there's no girl for them to get, and Kinkoid would rather avoid dealing with that headache so it's disabled altogether.

On a related note, since I think it wasn't mentioned yet: The 6-spin option appears to award exactly one avatar each time, in addition to the 25 shards (of course) and then 4 items in the other slots. One of these days I'll get bored enough to test the 3-spin version on the test server, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's one fixed avatar on that, too.

Edited by _shal_
  • Thanks 1

For me this has turned out to be a crock.  I now have a big collection of ugly and useless avatars I would never use.  I don't ever want my profile to be associated with these - and for this account I'd never give up Golden Bunny since she's my honey and I identify with her!  Avatars seem to be the only things (along with the odd legendary book items) that drop these days.  Once I at least got a few boosters which proved vital for me in the leagues, but these were just hooks to get us to play MP - the classic gambling game tactic.  Now I have to buy them since I've got all the low hanging fruit in the leagues and face more than a few defeats - the price of moving up from Wanker I to Dicktator I in a few short weeks.  So I have to be very careful when I begin to use them since they only last a day.

And it's no point in trying the single spins I have to pay for either because the odds of certain items are exactly the same - just yet another collection of avatars I'll never use.

I suppose the odds of ever getting a girl are the same as getting a legendary equipment item of the right class in single-spin Great Pachinko, but they are bait ever dangled in front of us like the legendary carrot in front of a donkey.

Anyway, 6 spins for 1,980 kobans?  Whoopty do!  That's 7,920 kobans to get enough shards to get a girl and there's no certainty that it'll be the same girl as I read it.  Just another 'spectacular' collection of useless avatars no doubt and x25 shard girls to languish on my harem shelf to go with all the others who were unable to appreciate the intensity of my love for them.  I'd rather save up my kobans for 10 spins in Epic Pachinko (to maybe get a few bonus bunches of flowers too, or 99 if I manage to get Alpha and Omega) or the same number of kobans to almost certainly get a girl in Event Pachinko.

Nah!  A koban-eating crock that's designed to part us from our Euros for effectively zero returns!!!

Well, I just used the mythic pachinko with the new rotation and what I got? Nothing.

No pop-ups telling me what I won (if I won anything) nothing at all.

Boosters and books certainly haven't gone up and I haven't even got a girl of course. If I have an extra avatar or not, however, I cannot swear it since there are far too many and I doubt that sending a ticket to ask can give results.

Has already happened to someone?

Just now, Falco82 said:

Well, I just used the mythic pachinko with the new rotation and what I got? Nothing.

Boosters and books certainly haven't gone up and I haven't even got a girl of course. If I have an extra avatar or not, however, I cannot swear it since there are far too many and I doubt that sending a ticket to ask can give results.

Same here. I may have got some junk just without the prize message appearing, hard to tell 

I did send a ticket. That in theory *should* be a part of the logs, but also I had no girls available to win in this one. This issue seeming to be widespread (at least one other in my club got it too), means they definitely need to be made aware because something has gone wrong.

3 hours ago, Falco82 said:

+1

3 hours ago, Falco82 said:

Same. no pop-up. So, do we need to send a wave of tickets?