Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, I'm definitely not lucky with MP spins so far.

172 orbs:
Books        33
Boosters   52
Girl?           00

So, with my 140 free spins, I'm now at 312 MPx1, still at 0 girl in total. ^^

SL will have to wait until I can finish her off when she returns on a villain. I went for my x1 orbs first thinking that as long as I had one drop, either way it would work (if I had dropped SL directly, done and 73 flowers bonus; if I had dropped Arianne instead, then I would have been able to guarantee SL for three x3 orbs). I failed, so I'll keep my most precious orbs for a more favorable situation.

Did you noted, my friend? You had almost the same proportion in drops as my orb time...

4 hours ago, Ruby150 said:

kind of wish it pulled from the ones you don't have, rather than just all of them

If they did that, then every single player would have their own special rotations, which would always include 3 girls (unless you've basically already finished the game), and it would suck consistently. Edit: Oh, and this thread wouldn't even exist. ^^

1 hour ago, Lukas178 said:
4 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I'm still waiting for my "Fabienne" to show up

Actually she showed up like 2 months ago, i got her that way.

He didn't mean the literal Fabienne, but his "Fabienne", as in his favorable rotation like you and Ruby150 both had for Fabienne (same rotation by the way, she showed up only once so far). That's why he used quotes. ^^

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

You had almost the same proportion in drops as my orb time...

No surprise there, we have a fairly good idea of the drop rates for each item type by now. We both had pretty bad runs, I guess. No girl drop in 312 spins (313 now, even, I've used today's arena orb as well, for another avatar ^^) is noticeably below the expected average for an estimated 0.5% drop rate, but with such minuscule odds, variance can be very high. In the grand scheme of things, my poor luck on MP spins kind of "makes up" for the insane luck others have had so far. Sooner or later, I'll get a drop. Hopefully.

Edited by DvDivXXX

57 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

No surprise there, we have a fairly good idea of the drop rates for each item type by now. We both had pretty bad runs, I guess. No girl drop in 312 spins (313 now, even, I've used today's arena orb as well, for another avatar ^^) is noticeably below the expected average for an estimated 0.5% drop rate, but with such minuscule odds, variance can be very high. In the grand scheme of things, my poor luck on MP spins kind of "makes up" for the insane luck others have had so far. Sooner or later, I'll get a drop. Hopefully.

I hope that the bad luck that, when lower when higher, torments me since the start of the year is not the way I am paying the luck I had last year with the champions...

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm glad it worked for one of us, at least. 😃

Now I just have to wait for a similar rotation to include Golden Bunny again, let me use that one 6games orb so I can finally get her as well.
Sooooooooo I'll get GB in about 10 years 😂😂😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

Pay attention because it seems that there are fast rotations of 12 hours in these days... 🤔

I believe this is related to the bug in the Mythic Pachinko on Nutaku. There was a broken girl in there, which was causing the entire thing to bork. Apparently, the solution was to put a 12 hour cycle on to rotate her out faster. Rejoice, HH.com residents, you have become unintended beneficiaries of a fuck-up on Nutaku 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

57 minutes ago, Darsca said:

Apparently, the solution was to put a 12 hour cycle on to rotate her out faster. Rejoice, HH.com residents, you have become unintended beneficiaries of a fuck-up on Nutaku 🤣

That sounds so much like them I believe it. ^^ Having said that, the counter currently shows the next rotation as happening 12 hours after the one that started this night out of the blue. So I guess in this case they left it roll twice just in case? If so, then we would resume one rota every other day after that (and we'll have gained two extra rotas).

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Apparently, the x4 cycles are still going on. Next one scheduled for tonight as of this writing. Maybe they decided to let it run through the event as an accidental gift?

I would expect it's something that has to get edited by a dev, and there's no point having them change it AGAIN on a weekend, so I expected 12 hour rotations until they reach the office on Monday at the minimum. We have thought they may as well just run it for a few more days though.

• Like 3