Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Lucky bugger!!  I always wanted to get her (because of my obsession with pussies).

Since I want all girls, I am always lucky when a girl drop. Nothing special here. =D

This week:

7 Mythic 1x orbs:

Girl - 0/7 (0%)

Books - 2/7 (~28,6%)

Boosters - 0/7 (0%)

Overall:

Girl - 3/145 (~2%)

Books - 31/145 (~21,4%)

Boosters - 29/145 (20%)

• Like 4

Now I understand why the Mythic Pachinko never worked for me.

Because the first time must be special, with a girl you really like and who is always in your thoughts... Or who you have as a forum avatar 😝

So welcome Sorority Sister Mavin and thank you Mythic Pachinko for this first (and hopefully not last) girl drop (from free spin).

mit.jpg

Edited by Falco82
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Falco82 said:

Now I understand why the Mythic Pachinko never worked for me.

Because the first time must be special, with a girl you really like and who is always in your thoughts... Or who you have as a forum avatar 😝

So welcome Sorority Sister Mavin and thank you Mythic Pachinko for this first (and hopefully not last) girl drop (from free spin).

mit.jpg

So we can add favourite girl to least favourite girl then :D 
I got Nika as first MyP drop, and that's still my least favourite girl :| 

• Haha 1

Yeah, there are odd patterns to observe here and there, some more pronounced than this one, even. I'm pretty sure Shal compiled everything in Excel; he gave us a few fun factoids when we reached 100 rotations IIRC. These tend to confirm that selections are likely random and automatic, I'd say.

hace 28 minutos, Тёмный Властелин dijo:

Do I understand it correctly, that the new avatars are not added in the Mythic pachinko pool? I can already see the bottom of it (bought 20-30 cheapest of them when there was a 50% discount for ~700 kobans):

Yes. Unless they decide to add them, of course.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Do I understand it correctly, that the new avatars are not added in the Mythic pachinko pool? I can already see the bottom of it (bought 20-30 cheapest of them when there was a 50% discount for ~700 kobans):

831079448_-4.thumb.jpg.df736d188bf4c032f1e25b572f92e63d.jpg

No new avatar has been added to the pool since they introduced Mythic Pachinko.

• Thanks 2

The end point of the avatars available in Mythic is here, about 30 pages into the avatar display:

image.png.ff1be861ac896363daae626bc6abba32.png

The Sports avatars are in, the Wicked Christmas ones and everything to the left of them are not.

(And yes, that does mean that if they ever do update the pachinko availability, we'll be flooded by as many as ~180 additions.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1