Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Challenge accepted! ^^

So, MP debuted with Rotation #0001 (2019/11/21). Val Norou was introduced in 2020/02 and Dickachoo in 2020/03. This is both girls' first time in MP. Unless this is part of a larger pattern I haven't noticed yet, it doesn't seem that special to me. Am I missing something?

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Challenge accepted! ^^

So, MP debuted with Rotation #0001 (2019/11/21). Val Norou was introduced in 2020/02 and Dickachoo in 2020/03. This is both girls' first time in MP. Unless this is part of a larger pattern I haven't noticed yet, it doesn't seem that special to me. Am I missing something?

Prior to this rotation, which girls that got introduced after Rotation #1 have appeared?

None of them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Prior to this rotation, which girls that got introduced after Rotation #1 have appeared?

Reveal hidden contents

None of them

Mind blown! ^^ That's very significant indeed. Thanks for this!

I knew that the avatar pool was frozen in time as what it was upon MP's launch, but I never noticed that was also (at least likely) the case for the girl pool. That's huge, and it also most likely means that they've just (or at least recently) expanded the pool by adding some 6-8 months worth of girls to it.

I'd like to confirm whether they opened up the pool for avatars as well, but I'm missing too many old ones to see it in my own preview. I've asked members of my club who had fewer than the max capacity to double-check that for me (or obviously if anyone here can confirm, that'd be nice as well).

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Mind blown! ^^ That's very significant indeed. Thanks for this!

I knew that the avatar pool was frozen in time as what it was upon MP's launch, but I never noticed that was also (at least likely) the case for the girl pool. That's huge, and it also most likely means that they've just (or at least recently) expanded the pool by adding some 6-8 months worth of girls to it.

I'd like to confirm whether they opened up the pool for avatars as well, but I'm missing too many old ones to see it in my own preview. I've asked members of my club who had fewer than the max capacity to double-check that for me (or obviously if anyone here can confirm, that'd be nice as well).

Yeah, last rotation on the test server was the first to have a newer girl (Darla).
The question is when this change was pushed through.

Anyway, the avatars is still the same limited amount.
image.png.1c97c6f08efe770bcedbd52e6332b733.png

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Still 57 to go:

204682737_-3.thumb.jpg.4a3ded1925f9547663ce293f68e95046.jpg

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Yeah, last rotation on the test server was the first to have a newer girl (Darla).
The question is when this change was pushed through.

Thanks for this! I don't go to the test server often enough to keep an eye on the rotations there (it's enough work to do that here as it is ^^), but this confirms it for me. Especially since after reading your post, I had a look and today's rotation on the test server also includes a post-MP girl ( Minerva who was introduced in late January 2020). 4 post-MP girls in 3 rotations across a couple of days after none at all for 138 rotations in a row (and presumably twice that even, if you've kept tabs on the test server rotas and there were as many)... that's beyond reasonable doubt.

As for determining when they did it, I guess our best bet is to assume it's somewhere between the time the most recent post-MP girl we've seen was introduced and 2020/07/24. So right now, Darla is our earliest threshold, having been introduced on 2020/05/20. So, they must have expanded the pool at some point over the past two months... I'll definitely keep an eye on this for future rotations.

Edited by DvDivXXX

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks for this! I don't go to the test server often enough to keep an eye on the rotations there (it's enough work to do that here as it is ^^), but this confirms it for me. Especially since after reading your post, I had a look and today's rotation on the test server also includes a post-MP girl ( Minerva who was introduced in late January 2020). 4 post-MP girls in 3 rotations across a couple of days after none at all for 138 rotations in a row (and presumably twice that even, if you've kept tabs on the test server rotas and there were as many)... that's beyond reasonable doubt.

As for determining when they did it, I guess our best bet is to assume it's somewhere between the time the most recent post-MP girl we've seen and 2020/07/24. So right now, Darla is our earliest threshold, having been introduced on 2020/05/20. So, they must have expanded the pool at some point over the past two months... I'll definitely keep an eye on this for future rotations.

I was thinking about a smaller timeframe.
Either they did it for friday on the test server as a test, and then expanded the pool to the live servers, or they did it on wednesday with the patch, and it just took 2 rotations before we saw the first here.

1 minute ago, Chthugha said:

I was thinking about a smaller timeframe.
Either they did it for friday on the test server as a test, and then expanded the pool to the live servers, or they did it on wednesday with the patch, and it just took 2 rotations before we saw the first here.

It's entirely possible, and in any case it seems more likely that they did it in July or maybe even just a few days ago rather than the day after Darla came out. But at least it's a safe bet that all girls released between late November and late May are now included. Unless they confirm or someone finds a more precise hint, it's the most conservative guess. I'll happily narrow it as soon a we get more info or a more recent girl shows up, though.

It's entirely possible, and in any case it seems more likely that they did it in July or maybe even just a few days ago rather than the day after Darla came out. But at least it's a safe bet that all girls released between late November and late May are now included. Unless they confirm or someone finds a more precise hint, it's the most conservative guess. I'll happily narrow it as soon a we get more info or a more recent girl shows up, though.

I talked to Noacc about it on May 30th.
So there's your early date.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I talked to Noacc about it on May 30th.
So there's your early date.

<Not directed at you specifically - just anyone in general>

So this is a dumb question - and I am certain someone will point out how dumb it is - but do we know what girls are in the pool? In other words, irrespective of whether a girl has joined a player's harem, what is the list of girls who could show up in a MyP rotation?

I'll hang up and listen.

18 minutes ago, ChyldeRoland said:

So this is a dumb question - and I am certain someone will point out how dumb it is - but

I won't. But I'm still laughing. :D

18 minutes ago, ChyldeRoland said:

do we know what girls are in the pool?

All of the girls that exist, except for Patreon exclusives, external promotion exclusives (eg Mizuki) and girls that are permanently available to unlock on the map for free. As discussed in the past page or so, there's also a mattter of time frame, which used to be from Day 1 of the game itself to the introduction of the MP, but has fairly recently been extended to include at least 6 more months worth of girls.

Edited by DvDivXXX

All of the girls that exist, except for Patreon exclusives, external promotion exclusives (eg Mizuki) and girls that are permanently available to unlock on the map for free. As discussed in the past page or so, there's also a mattter of time frame, which used to be from Day 1 of the game itself to the introduction of the MP, but has fairly recently been extended to include at least 6 more months worth of girls.

Not sure what you mean with unlock on the map, but that should include champion girls.

4 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Not sure what you mean with unlock on the map, but that should include champion girls.

It does. Okay "the map" isn't the best term, here. Non-event, free girls that can be unlocked all-year long as long as you meet certain requirements? Adventure mode girls, permanent villain girls of all tiers, and champion girls, of course.

EDIT: Assuming they don't screw up again like they did by including Valicta as a fake "event girl" during ForePlay 2 (aka "Anniversary 4" ^^), and provided that this recent mistake didn't result in her addition to the MP pool... Which wouldn't suprise me honestly. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thank you for a nice response - not to belabor the point, but, given the recent appearance of Golden Bunny, would it be possible for legendaries Sara Jay or Fabienne to show up at some point in the future?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ChyldeRoland said:

Thank you for a nice response - not to belabor the point, but, given the recent appearance of Golden Bunny, would it be possible for legendaries Sara Jay or Fabienne to show up at some point in the future?

Sure. Fabienne made an appearance back in May.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hmm, no, but you got me intrigued now. ^^

These are girls from quite recent events, that is, they have updated the pool and added new ones. Now there's nothing left to add to the avatars, or I've already taken everything out. (better not ask how)

3 hours ago, Lemus said:

These are girls from quite recent events, that is, they have updated the pool and added new ones. Now there's nothing left to add to the avatars, or I've already taken everything out. (better not ask how)

I guess you answered from Page 28 without noticing (or at least reading) Page 29 first? ^^ Anyway, yes, we came to these conclusions as well. They've added at least 6 months worth of girls to the pool, maybe up to almost 8 months (we'll know for sure if/when a July 2020 girl shows up).

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0140 (2020/07/28 - 13:00 CET):  Petra, Arianne and Silver Lupa.

Got an avatar.

That's a very tempting rota for me. I already have Petra, and my SL is at 73%... I'm not sure I'll go for it or how, but I might.

Yeah same dude. she's THE ONLY girl I dont have from this rotation, she's on 76, and I'm all out of Kobans and orbs.... God fucking damnit! 
Wait, I'm yet to score 10k in contests for those 2 orbs in PoA.... There's still a chance!!!

Edit: God damn it a villain contest... >:(

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's a very tempting rota for me. I already have Petra, and my SL is at 73%... I'm not sure I'll go for it or how, but I might.

Well, I'm definitely not lucky with MP spins so far.

172 orbs:
Books        33
Boosters   52
Girl?           00

So, with my 140 free spins, I'm now at 312 MPx1, still at 0 girl in total. ^^

SL will have to wait until I can finish her off when she returns on a villain. I went for my x1 orbs first thinking that as long as I had one drop, either way it would work (if I had dropped SL directly, done and 73 flowers bonus; if I had dropped Arianne instead, then I would have been able to guarantee SL for three x3 orbs). I failed, so I'll keep my most precious orbs for a more favorable situation.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

First rotation for me, where I have grey buttons. 

I've had, like, four or five... kind of wish it pulled from the ones you don't have, rather than just all of them... but if it did that, I wouldn't have gotten Fabienne, when she was in it with two girls I had, so I guess there's a benefit to having it this way. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1