Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Was busy as hell in the last days, so of twelwe rotations since my last report I remember only seven rewards, being five avatars, one book and one booster. I am not even fully sure I didn't missed the rotations I don't remember, as two rotations per day was quite a high rhythm for my last days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

I am at 42 🚽

I'm at 9... I'm either really smart or really stupid (spent a bunch of kobans on 1 runs hoping for that Golden bunny and some others before her), or incredibly (un)lucky to get most of the avatars out of the way :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just a clarifying question for reference: at the actual moment, beginning from the oldest ones (most right page in the list) is this one the last page of avatars obtainable in the Mythic Pachinko (apart, as far as I have understood up to now, new unproved insertions)?

image.png.bd55c8c01767d137fbcc6021d15a034e.png

Obviously with "obtainable" I am referring only to the last two avatars in the above screenshot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

Just a clarifying question for reference: at the actual moment, beginning from the oldest ones (most right page in the list) is this one the last page of avatars obtainable in the Mythic Pachinko (apart, as far as I have understood up to now, new unproved insertions)?

image.png.bd55c8c01767d137fbcc6021d15a034e.png

Obviously with "obtainable" I am referring only to the last two avatars in the above screenshot.

Yes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Čamuga consider me stupid then. I bought a lot of low cost avatars during 50% cost decrease promotion to get rid of them quicker.

I feel you. You're not the only one. I did the same. But don't feel that stupid about it! At the beginning there were no pachinko orbs yet, so buying the low cost avatars during the promo sounded like a good idea if you were planning on using the Mythic Pachinko. It doesn't sound so good now though.

Early on after the release of the MP, I bought all the avatars that are sold for ymens instead of kobans. That makes sense to me, because if I'm going to get tons of avatars from MPx1 spins anyway, it might as well be ones that are "worth" kobans (in theory). I can relate to extending this logic to less expensive ones in kobans, especially when they were on sale, but I didn't go that far myself.

Just to clarify, the only concrete advantage of clearing all the avatars in the MP pool is that it guarantees that you'll at least get a book or booster from future x1 spins (so basically it puts you on equal footing with what Nutaku players have experienced from day one in that regard). It's not negligible, but it doesn't change anything to the girl drop rate. Also, inevitably, when they extend the avatar pool, you'll lose that benefit and have to catch up again until you can safely roll your free spins knowing you won't get an avatar from them.

21 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Yes

Thanks for the confirmation: with that I was able to determine that I have 61 avatars left in that part of the list. But I also have a little anomaly: the one below is three screens left of the one in my previous post:

image.png.4fde6166ab064e27f366676129cad21c.png

I haven't got the faintest idea about when (or how, for that matter) I obtained Santa Claudia avatar, but that is.

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

Thanks for the confirmation: with that I was able to determine that I have 61 avatars left in that part of the list. But I also have a little anomaly: the one below is three screens left of the one in my previous post:

image.png.4fde6166ab064e27f366676129cad21c.png

I haven't got the faintest idea about when (or how, for that matter) I obtained Santa Claudia avatar, but that is.

Event Pachinko orb?