Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

I only had one girl in this pool and tried to use a few orbs and on the 17th, still can't believe it, it worked! 😀

This is the second girl I take with a 100%, the first from the free spin (Sorority Sister Mavin), this one with the single orbs (plus one I bought with the orbs 3-6 but she doesn't count 😁).

rabbi.jpg

• Like 8

Well... I'm... happy... for... you... guys. 🙁

But damn, it sure feels like that one single girl drop I finally had after 400+ spins didn't do much to change my "permanent bad run control group" status for this. I might no longer be the only one to never have had drop, but... at this rate, I'm well on my way to become the only one waiting for a 2nd drop. ^^ (And I'm still at zero natural shard drop for PoP as well...).

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

19 hours ago, ChyldeRoland said:

I wanted some jujubes and the market was bare so I decided to try MP.  I got an avatar and then got the girl.  Now I can't play anymore so no jujubes for me lol.  I'll take the girl though, that's for sure.

The game was good to you. Not only for the girl, but also because jujubes are crap and it stopped you from getting something completely useless :D.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Haha 6

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

But damn, it sure feels like that one single girl drop I finally had after 400+ spins didn't do much to change my "permanent bad run control group" status for this. I might no longer be the only one to never have had drop, but... at this rate, I'm well on my way to become the only one waiting for a 2nd drop. ^^ (And I'm still at zero natural shard drop for PoP as well...).

I'm waiting for the 2nd too, don't you feel special, you aren't anymore :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Got a book (book)

il y a 17 minutes, jaeeger a dit :

I was wondering, and since I can't recall seeing a POA Girl on the mythic pachinko pools. So, the oldests POA Girls can be obtained by mythic pachinko?

I confirm that no PoA girl on the mythic pachinko so far. They are supposed to be exclusive for a while but with Kinkoid, who knows? Everything can happen

• Thanks 1

On 9/27/2020 at 7:10 AM, DvDivXXX said:

It may be some comfort, that after waiting for my 2nd like an eternity, i got 3 and 4 within like 10 orbs. So there, your luck can turn. Fast. Or not of course. You know how rng works and doesn't give a shit. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Dmitrii said:

Rotation
Levitya 4 35 74 106
Norou 62 109
Fanny & Fione 80
Golden Bunny 40 82 138
Taria the Champion 51 64 70 135
Fabienne 96 151
Ombresse 8 48 155
Silver Lupa 79 140
Keiko 178

I need a Golden Bunny. When the mystic orbs X3 X6 appeared, she won't be around for a long time now...

Same. Except I also need a Levitya. I have 50 shards for her though. So bring em on.  😁

• Like 1