Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

I have not purchased a single avatar, but thanks to the MP single spins, I now have 344 avatars to choose from. With the relatively easy accumulation of the single spin orbs, I figure I'll have the complete avatar collection sometime in the next six months. I don't know what will happen when that day arrives. Perhaps, in the time it will take to get all of the avatars, I'll get three girls. That's my goal when working with the Mythic Pachinko.

• Haha 2

I got Trinket after using 30 orbs while trying to get some boosters for the Season. I vaguely remember wanting her during one of the very early Epic Days events, but I'm pretty sure I ended up going after the other new girl at that time (my memory is pretty terrible)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Free spin: Booster
Interested in Travel Gwenaelle but not enough to throw orbs at. 

Looked at my booster supply and noticed I was low so I tossed 30 orbs at the Pachinko. Picked up 16 avatars, 10 boosters, 3 books and this:Nice.png.d33a011f97a98af0d0df1e84561088b7.png

My first girl from MP on orb #27. It has been almost 200 orbs but it finally happened. Currently at 3 and counting for the next girl.

Edited by DisgustingMarsupial
  • Like 6

Trinket for me also was the only girl available from this rotation and I already had 22% of her from a previous event appearance.

I first tried to maybe get her with a 1x spin, but my unlucky streak with single spins continues and I blew all 23 1x orbs I had left (+ 1 free spin) without a drop.

Then I completed her with 2 6x and 3 3x orbs.

With the Epic Pachinko my luck is even worse. There I spent 12 orbs without a drop, which makes it now 41 consecutive orbs without a girl drop!

Ah well, at least I got Trinket and Simone from the Epic Days event ...

• Like 2

Rotation #0209 (2020/11/16 - 13:00 CET): Jenna HottyTEEN69, Future Laverne and Izanami.

Got an "avatar" (free spin). Well, actually I got nothing, because I rolled the Santa Claudia avatar that we all already have but is still in the MP rotation for some reason... So that bug is still there. I still had the green exclamation mark and it was marked as "new" again:

MP Bug 2011-11-16 (Santa Claudia avatar).png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Free spin: Book

Completely out of Cordyceps so I decided to toss in 30 orbs. 

3 orbs in...
1574939743_VeryNice.png.a1c0879043ddba25ed9e2f2a9c7c1263.png

Then 14 orbs later... 

1472345243_VeryNice2.png.93ee7587f53ee6137ae6b2c8a87c5e44.png

So after almost 200 spins with no girls, I get 3 girls in 20 spins counting the last one. I'd say my luck has most certainly averaged out now. Results were 18 avatars, 2 books, 8 boosters and 2 girls. Current streak is 13 orbs and counting. Let's see if it takes another 200 :P

Edited by DisgustingMarsupial
  • Like 8

2020/11/16-18 (Rota #209)

40 MPx1 orbs
Books         09
Boosters    14
Girl?             01
-Future Laverne

HH - x1MP drop - 004 - 2020-11-16.png

That's my 4th MP drop. Pretty insane variance in my case. Absolutely nothing for 10 months, then one measly drop in September, and now... 3 more drops within 10 days. Okay, I'm probably close to average results for the first time. ^^

• Like 10