Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

I finally have a girl available in the rotation so I thought I better dump some 1x orbs while I can.

Started with 281. After 39 rolls: 5 books, 9 useless boosters, 7 useful boosters, 17 priceless avatars, and

image.png.4193ae22f037a543a76803b5dc5cbe47.png

MyP seems to be able to detect when I am settling in to clear out my cupboard.

Now I have to wait for another non-empty rotation.

• Like 7

Rotation #0213 (2020/11/24 - 13:00 CET): Crystal, Rebecca and... Carnival Riley.

Got an avatar (free spin; no girl available for me).

Carnival Riley's appearance is noteworthy here, as she's a new addition to the game from this very month. So, at this point, this either confirms the theory that the setting they've changed back in late July automatically adds any new eligible girl to the MP pool (in which case, it sure took a long time for a post-August one to show up)... OR they've updated the pool again very recently. In both cases, this means all eligible girls up to at least early November are now in the MP pool. Good news!

Even better, avatars are definitely not added automatically, and the next batch probably won't come anytime soon.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I would also like to point out that the refresh is not 2 days like normal, apparently we're on a 12 hour timer again.

Just noticed that now. I'd say this is a good move by Kinkoid since it keeps MP fresh and gives people a second chance to spend those MP orbs if the first rotation locked them out. Personally, I'm excited since it means I have more rotations to possibly get a 5* charm girl. 

1 hour ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

Just noticed that now. I'd say this is a good move by Kinkoid since it keeps MP fresh and gives people a second chance to spend those MP orbs if the first rotation locked them out. Personally, I'm excited since it means I have more rotations to possibly get a 5* charm girl. 

Last time this happened it was an error on KK part and it only lasted for two days. I wouldn't expect for it to be different this time around.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I would also like to point out that the refresh is not 2 days like normal, apparently we're on a 12 hour timer again.

Nice catch, thank you! I hadn't paid attention and would probably have missed the rota just about to start as I'm typing this. Whatever the reason, this is pretty cool.

Not only is MyP on an accelerated cycle but for the second cycle in a row I have a girl available.

Yesterday the girl dropped after only 39 orbs.

This time it took 210 MyP 1x orbs: 38 books, 115 avatars, 27 useful boosters, 29 useless boosters, and

image.png.c4f5a25b4d2afd350037a082071a3991.png

and I still hav 36 I can not use.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Oloipamelarissa said:

Do the free Great/Mythic 1 games stack?

Do I need to spend them before the new free arrives?

They don't stack, you need to spend them. In fact, the Great Pachinko one starts its timer after you spend it, so you better try to use it as soon as possible.

Edited by Kenrae