🎁​​​​​​​Peekaboo(b)🎁​

🔮My fortunate Hero, I see a tremendous amount of pleasure in your future! Come and Carine will reveal it all to you!

🎪Your future is me! I can see us doing things you've never done before. There is a huge tent being pitched and I am not talking about the Circus one...

➡️Tell me, what else do you think Fortune Teller Carine sees in her ball?

💰Comment and get Kobans: 5 of you will win 240 Kobans (Hentai Heroes)/ 40 Kobans (Harem Heroes)! And please like/love/wow this post: I love it when you show me your emotions!

Mini_Game.png

️Just don't forget to leave me your ID and the game you play.

Vote until Tuesday!💋

PS: Check out the Twitter account for the hotter image! 🔥

If she sees what I see, it's probably 6 floating kobans. If it's only a symbol, then we have to look deeper. Money girl. Jennie gives the biggest amount of money at once. Jennie is associated with Tachibana. I see that Tachibana joins my harem this year!

Hentai Heroes: 610895

May be “Pachinko orbs”?

But no orb or balls will help if the art of girls in the game will not improve. New girls over the past few months openly unattractive and not sexy. And that's a big misfortune.

Hentai Heroes - 787060

• Like 3

Carine: "Dear jelom, the cristal ball 🔮 shows your future shining , all those kobans coming to you ... I can also see you will be fortunate in love 💘, a lot of beautiful girls will join your harem, you will have to fight ⚔️ for many of them, so you have to be stronger and become a champion 🏆 by your own ... that is my vision, but I also see you want more predictions, my dear, it seems this will be a long night, 💖 😍 "

Hentai Heroes id: 328809

Oh, my. The mirror effect and the zoom on that picture don't do it any favors. That "little" finger seems to be growing right out of her wrist, and her index finger seems to have been replaced by a snake... which actually goes very well with her dead, dead eyes.

I really hope, for this game's future, that her crystal ball is showing her salvation, in the form of a big boot kicking the amateurs who took over the game's once-great visuals back where they belong (in the fan art section, probably, or at the very least in art school), and the return of talented professional artists at the helm.

I'll take the kobans, but honestly if this terrible drop in art quality doesn't get fixed soon, this game might actually lose me. It would be a shame, because you guys made tons of progress with the features and QoL aspects, but the artwork is front and center in a game that's first and foremost built on drawings, and you're losing that. Please, please do something about it, before it's too late. Happy new year!

Hentai Heroes: 2326804

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 5

🎪 Your future is me! I can see us doing things you've never done before. There is a huge tent being pitched and I am not talking about the Circus one...

⚔️ Your mighty sword will be unrivaled at the sword swallowing tournament. That joust will be more challenging for me, yet you will learn how much I like to be skewered.

💦 And I also see us in the juggling competition. Wait, how am I in there?! Oh, I see. There's two huge balls waiting for me to juggle them, before I empty them...

💰 There's more! I see reaches in your future! 240 kobans from Peekaboo(b) contest awaits you! For... predicting this outcome? Oh my, your insight is extraordinary!

But let's go already! It's time to make this prophecy into reality, my dear!

Hentai Heroes ID: 1459725

• Like 1

I see people.  Tall, blue-skinned people.  Hundreds of them.  They have wide noses, wide yellow eyes, pointed ears, and tails.  What ever can it mean?

Wait, the scene is shifting.  Now I see humans young and old.  They fight like monks and wield the magic of air, earth, fire and water.  Your future is strange...

HH ID: 1457585

Edited by ZackMacKenzie

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic