The Foreplay - 14-19 January

Karyia

Shared on twitter.

Incoming :)

Foreplay Event

From the 14th up to the 19th of January (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2) 

14 girls will be present in the game: 5 girls captured by the villlains.

1500x500 2.jpg

Edited by Karyia
Added event info
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Kojot said:

HMMM it doesn't look good in my case as I have all of the presented six 😅

It seems there'll be 14 girls, so there's still another eight existing girls.

Hopefully there'll be some you don't have yet.

Edited by Karyia
wrong info

7 minutes ago, Karyia said:

It seems there'll be 14 girls, so there's still another six existing girls and 2 new ones to see, so you'll at the very least have those 2 news ones to aim for 👍

Good to know! Hopefully they won't be available only in Pachinko 😁

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Karyia said:

It seems there'll be 14 girls, so there's still another six existing girls and 2 new ones to see, so you'll at the very least have those 2 news ones to aim for 👍

No, there are no new girls:

The new event will feature 14 girls from various events

Fair warning (or good news, depending on your vantage point): The former mission and villain girls presented on the banner will not be the ones on the villains here, so most players should have plenty to battle for. I don't know if the banner girls will be in Epic Pachinko, Event Pachinko or both.

For those wanting to plan ahead, a serious hint has been dropped on Discord that the five villains involved will be Dark Lord, Ninja spy, Edwarda, Donatien and Karole.

(following quote transferred from another thread)

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Well, if Kinkoid has changed the name is because there will be some differences, most probably in the shard range, surely will be lower than in orgy days (1-12 shards).

There are some indications that it may be Anniversary-style 1-4 shards. (I will pretend I've never said that if it turns out differently.)

• Thanks 6

3 hours ago, Karyia said:

Shared on twitter.

Incoming :)

Foreplay Event

From the 14th up to the 19th of January (5 AM GMT+2 to 5 AM GMT+2) 

14 girls will be present in the game: 5 girls captured by the villlains.

1500x500 2.jpg

Nice Post:  this is the kind of thing you might post in club.  

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

Fair warning (or good news, depending on your vantage point): The former mission and villain girls presented on the banner will not be the ones on the villains here, so most players should have plenty to battle for. I don't know if the banner girls will be in Epic Pachinko, Event Pachinko or both.

For those wanting to plan ahead, a serious hint has been dropped on Discord that the five villains involved will be Dark Lord, Ninja spy, Edwarda, Donatien and Karole.

(following quote transferred from another thread)

There are some indications that it may be Anniversary-style 1-4 shards. (I will pretend I've never said that if it turns out differently.)

Thanks for the extra info, @_shal_👍

3 hours ago, jelom said:

No, there are no new girls:

The new event will feature 14 girls from various events

Interesting... They edited both the EN and the FR patch notes since I first read them. At first, they said "14 girls from various events, including 2 new girls" in the EN version, and "12 girls from 2 events, and 2 new girls" in the FR version...

Both versions now just say 14 girls from various events, so they seem to have changed their mind at the last minute. It might be a good thing, honestly, if it was either that or botched artwork like we had for a number of recent additions. ^^ Also, there are girls from at least 3 or 4 different events in the banner alone, so I guess the French CM wasn't in the loop on that initially.

In any case, this should be interesting. Looking forward to it (although I hope the shard range won't be as low as shal said it might be).

• Like 1

Just now, DvDivXXX said:

Interesting... They edited both the EN and the FR patch notes since I first read them. At first, they said "14 girls from various events, including 2 new girls" in the EN version, and "12 girls from 2 events, and 2 new girls" in the FR version...

Oh... @DvDivXXX, you read it too?

I'm pretty sure that when I first read it, it stated that.. 2 new girls. I saw it pretty much when it was released but I was surprised it didn't mention it when I went to see it again (after I made the post).

It might me about what you said, and if so, it's a good option to gain more time and do as best you can, especially given the latest "reviews" from lots of players. 

It might also turn out to be a good chance to get some girls we couldn't get before :) 

I do hope the shard range is better since I suppose (and hope) there's a legendary days just around the corner!

• Like 1

This looks like an anniversary event for 2019.  Hopefully, better drop rate of shards than the summer event.  That was awful.  Hopefully, this plays like a Sexy Calendar event.

I was looking forward to revivals of Winter Chill/ Shokushu tales events.  With this event coming, I'll have to budget as if we're getting another koban draining Epic days/Orgy days month. 

55 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

The person writing it probably got it confused with the Orgy Days coming later in the month.

55 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Both versions now just say 14 girls from various events, so they seem to have changed their mind at the last minute.

At least some parts of this Foreplay event were set up as far back as mid-December, and it was definitely a "from various events" setup even then. I suppose it's possible they had originally intended to release new girls as part of it, but I'm not aware of anybody running into any signs of that, so if it was scrapped it must have happened relatively early during the planning stage.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Karyia said:

You're right. I must've read it wrong because I thought it said that.

My bad 😠

I am pretty sure I saw that as well, something around "including 2 new girls". And now it's not saying it anymore. I think it must have been edited later or we both were spaced out when we read the news 😂

Edited by Zamio
  • Like 1

Well I'm a fan of this, it keeps things from being predictable, you don't have to wait a full year on the rotation for girls, and they are already rotating who's on the bosses, so if you cleared their main events already, here's something new to do.  I get a shot at halloween Lupa now too.  So far the max shard drop I've gotten is 4.  Hopefully someone reports higher.

Edited by trunks2585
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

So far the max shard drop I've gotten is 4.  Hopefully someone reports higher.

Outlook not likely

8 hours ago, _shal_ said:

assuming a 10% drop rate for events (non-official, assumed from drop rates thread), need 400 fights for a girl [400 fights X 10% x 2.5 shards (mean shard drop rate assuming an equal chance of drop between 1 and 4)].

One refill costs 215 kobans. you need 20 refills = 20 x 215 = 4300 kobans on average.

somebody correct my math if I'm wrong

Edited by Zamio
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Gremlinking said:

Shard drops are lousy and the event doesn't have free kobans from missions.  Too bad, I was looking forward to a normal January revival event.

i would trade every month a few kobans (around 300 i guess) for the chance of getting 14 girls, or at least 5 on villians, even if the shard drop is just 1-4 (only slightly less bad as in epic days, so not really that bad) - what's also better than just a revival ist that the girls (after my knowledge) are former pachinko-event-girls, so at least I have the chance to fight four villians for a girl, great! I even consider playing event pachinko after this cause for me there will be just 3 legendary girls left from whom I like two

edit: just to be clear: I think that's a great event!

edit2: well, there seems to be a mistake in the town screen (girl on karole is only shown as in pachinko), i can obviously fight all 5 villians, cause they have new girls, so only two in event pachinko left - makes it even better!

Edited by blaa

1 hour ago, blaa said:

i would trade every month a few kobans (around 300 i guess) for the chance of getting 14 girls, or at least 5 on villians, even if the shard drop is just 1-4 (only slightly less bad as in epic days, so not really that bad) - what's also better than just a revival ist that the girls (after my knowledge) are former pachinko-event-girls, so at least I have the chance to fight four villians for a girl, great! I even consider playing event pachinko after this cause for me there will be just 3 legendary girls left from whom I like two

edit: just to be clear: I think that's a great event!

edit2: well, there seems to be a mistake in the town screen (girl on karole is only shown as in pachinko), i can obviously fight all 5 villians, cause they have new girls, so only two in event pachinko left - makes it even better!

It should be a great event for who has tons of kobans, since you don't have much time to go after all the girls without it. 

For people managing kobans, not so much. Only time for one, maybe two girls if lucky, given the shard rate.

But hey, at least there's that option! Worse if there wasn't, right?

There's 9 girls on event pachinko, all the ones that are not attached to a boss ;)  Edit: Unless you already have all the others?! 😅

Edited by Karyia
Edit