20/Jan/20 A Legendary Threesome -- Discussion

FinderKeeper

Well, finally, a normal, luxurious long-legged beauty. Simply put, I like the drawing of a new legendary girl, it's like a return to the origins of the Hentai harem. I hope the other poses are as good as they come.
(Don't forget to postpone about 5k if you want her.)

hace 1 minuto, GeorgeMTO dijo:

On average it takes 500 battles, which is 25 refills. As this is the average, your individual luck may be worse.

Thanks for the quick response. I hope to get one, adding the free combativity as my unlucky cushion. haha

1 minute ago, kkinthehouse said:

Well i think that i have some advantage to get the 2 girls because i have ombresse with 64 shards

But i dont know if start with ombresse or layla

I recommend starting with Ombresse. Better to get 1 girl to full than have two half full.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hace 1 minuto, kkinthehouse dijo:

Well i think that i have some advantage to get the 2 girls because i have ombresse with 64 shards

But i dont know if start with ombresse or layla

Myself, in your place, my priority should focus on getting ombresse, and then continue with layla. (Y)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, kkinthehouse said:

Well i think that i have some advantage to get the 2 girls because i have ombresse with 64 shards...

I have Ombresse at 99 shards... SUPER aggravating that I missed getting her last time. So, you can bet that I'm going for her first. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, mooreslife said:

As a charm player who already has Taria The Champion among my ranks, would you guys say these girls are a must-get form charm players, or should I wait for other legendaries?

We do not yet know the stats of Layla to know whether she is better or not. We won't know until the event starts unfortunately. Ombresse is better against HC, but worse against KH than Taria. She's an improvement for a beta, but I'd still prefer Taria as alpha (but only if I'm being forced to be Charm at gunpoint, otherwise I'd be either of the two other classes, preferably KH).

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

We do not yet know the stats of Layla to know whether she is better or not. We won't know until the event starts unfortunately. Ombresse is better against HC, but worse against KH than Taria. She's an improvement for a beta, but I'd still prefer Taria as alpha (but only if I'm being forced to be Charm at gunpoint, otherwise I'd be either of the two other classes, preferably KH).

Well, I'm very much looking forward to this one ^_^ I hope Lady Luck will be ready by the 20th 🙏 

Yep, I'm a charm player 😅😂 The good news is that I'm not being forced at gunpoint ;) 🤣 

A bit bummed about Ombresse being where she is (since I haven't reached there; not complaining) and I wanted her but hopefully Layla will be of similar stats and if so, well, at least it makes it somewhat easier to have a single target to go for :)

Taria is also my pick as an Alpha (unless someone new and better appears), whenever I can have a shot at her (got 61 shards on her recently). 

And yep, definitely better to have two 5 star legendaries on the battle team than a single one, I think 💪

• Like 1

So glad that I didn't spend my kobans on the last event.   I had a feeling that this was a legendary days/orgy days month.  

I'm leaning towards going after Ombresse, mostly because I was looking for an excuse to fight finalmecia, but if the new girl has better stats or a really sexy pose, I would be really tempted.

7 minutes ago, mooreslife said:

I guess we'll soon be discussing which one is the go-to girl out of the two. And let's give the charm class some love 😅

No doubt! :D Let there be some charmers too 😂 At worse, there's got to be someone to be beaten, right? 😋

Well, they have the same stat for charm (5,3) but Taria has more KH than Ombresse (2,8 to 2,3) while the opposite is true for HC (2 to 1,4), in Ombresse's favor.

So, in comparison, they should be situational, depending on the opponent :)

• Like 1

I have to break one of the unwritten forum rules and praise kinkoid for announcing this event.

I am not charm so the girls are really meh for me but the way this was handled is fantastic. Giving players a heads up days before the event starts, even before the previous event ends, is a real bro move. I have a low level Ch player in my club. He is a little low on kobans and is trying to decide: After finishing the girl he is working on should he dip into his reserves to get a second at a decent price or save the kobans. Now any charm player who needs a good alpha/beta knows to hold on to enough kobans for Ombressa.

Having an event described in this detail, this far ahead? Excellent.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

On average it takes 500 battles, which is 25 refills. As this is the average, your individual luck may be worse. 

I have just posted this in another thread, but it belongs here:

In legendary days you have a 5 star legendary girl in a villain (this time you have 2 girls, for Ombresse is the second time) you have to battle to get shards.

The drop rate is similar to other events (around 10%) and the shard range is 1-3 shards per drop, so you can expect an average of 500 battles to get her ( + / - 150 depending on luck). As you will have 4 days, or 200 free combativity, you will need to refill 15 times in average, that is 3300 kobans icon-koban-small.png.6cdd7486534652736b47e6e1e3bbe9fb.pngapprox. But to be safe you need to have 5000 kobans or more saved beforehand.

Or you can use only your free fights and wait for the next time she will appear to reach 100 shards.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, snowman22 said:

I am not charm so the girls are really meh for me but the way this was handled is fantastic. Giving players a heads up days before the event starts, even before the previous event ends, is a real bro move. I have a low level Ch player in my club. He is a little low on kobans and is trying to decide: After finishing the girl he is working on should he dip into his reserves to get a second at a decent price or save the kobans. Now any charm player who needs a good alpha/beta knows to hold on to enough kobans for Ombressa.

I fully agree 👏👏👏 Not sure if it's a one occasion thing or not but it helps.

The only nuance with what you say is that low level players probably won't be able to fight for Ombresse because of where she'll be on this event. 

At least, I know I won't just because of that.

I also don't have a CH 5 star legendary yet, so this is just what I was looking for 👌

44 minutes ago, Gremlinking said:

I'm leaning towards going after Ombresse, mostly because I was looking for an excuse to fight finalmecia, but if the new girl has better stats or a really sexy pose, I would be really tempted.

Looks like I'll be getting a few shards for Ombresse as well, since this LD event isn't for me (I'm KH and result-oriented, not in the gotta-catch-em-all mindset ^^) so I'll go back to fighting my current main non-event boss, which happens to be Finalmecia. I almost certainly won't spend any kobans for that event, though.

As for the visuals of the "new" girl tempting you, don't worry. I get the feeling that you'll get them either way. ;)

14 minutes ago, Karyia said:

I also don't have a CH 5 star legendary yet, so this is just what I was looking for

I was under the impression that you wanted to follow on the footsteps of competitive players with efficient strategies. In this case, the best koban investment you have available as a Charm player would actually be the 600 kobans to switch to a better class. 😛

38 minutes ago, snowman22 said:

I have to break one of the unwritten forum rules and praise kinkoid for announcing this event. (...) Having an event described in this detail, this far ahead? Excellent.

A big +1 to that!

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I was under the impression that you wanted to follow on the footsteps of competitive players with efficient strategies. In this case, the best koban investment you have available as a Charm player would actually be the 600 kobans to switch to a better class. 😛

indeed, so far it would be the bes strategy, but keeping in mind his low level and the announcement that the classes will be overworked (earlier) this year, it probably doesnt matter this much (since the league wont give him this much rewards)

edit: but then, you never know how equal the overworked class will be, could still be the best move

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ali-n said:

I have Ombresse at 99 shards... SUPER aggravating that I missed getting her last time. So, you can bet that I'm going for her first. 

well, that's really nice, good luck :D Dont understand why people still saying (in other threads) that obtaining shards is like becoming nothing at all in an event ...

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hmmmm... not on a full blown basis :D 

I would say partially... be competitive (if possible), have fun, collect girls (not obssessed with getting all of them at every turn but with an eye on going after my favorite ones and making an effort for them) and see where that leads 😅🙄  I don't have enough knowledge yet to know which is ultimately (and definitely) the best class, though I do see comments about it. I also think I saw that the class on top has been "changeable", according with new girls/patches that have been appearing (but I might be wrong). I also know that you already have the upperhand with KH over me 😂🤣

I do seem to have arrived (edit: at the right time) to get CH girls, though... Selene, Kaliko, now Leyla and Ombresse.... whoever saw my other post, seems to have redone my luck in a good way, though I should probably wait and see until after this next event 😅 🙄😝;)

Edited by Karyia
Edit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, snowman22 said:

I have to break one of the unwritten forum rules and praise kinkoid for announcing this event.

Having an event described in this detail, this far ahead? Excellent.

Well, how do I put it ... the first legendary days - I had to check on the wiki - are almost 2 years old now. 

Back then they announced it much more in advance (it was brand new stuff), as well as the first epic days ....

So comparing to the last ... 12(?) months - yeah, thanks for informing 3 days in advance. That is a huge step into right direction.👍

Especially looking back last four weeks...

I hope they keep track of it! 😎