• Val Jennie
    • Val Spook
    • Val Red Battler
    • Cupid-chan
    • Loving Arcana
    • Loving Pelagie
    • Loving Virginia
    • Romantic Sugu

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

Hp2Fcf6.jpg?1

Orgy Days Event

From the 23th to 28th of February

14 girls (2 new girls) will be present in the game: 5 of them will be on the villains, 1 on the Daily Missions.

Sex Actually

My pretty hero,

Let’s be sleepless in the Haremverse! There is more than one love story waiting to happen before sunrise. Because after sunset, we are going to go crazy!

From the 23rd (5am UTC+1) until the 28th (5am UTC+1) of February 2020, you have five days to make 14 girls crazy in love by inviting them to your Harem. Some of them you already know, but two are just making their first appearance just in time for the month of Love. Magical Alana is one of the last archarials and is here to fight evil. And Romantic Sugu wants you to join her for a lovely walk on the beach with a happy ending.

Love, complete 10 romantic Daily Missions and you will get all the affection Loving Justine can give you. In the meantime, Dark Lord is keeping Loving Lupa away from her pack and Ninja spy has Loving Bunny. Evil Edwarda has kidnapped Valentine Abrael and Donatien is not letting go of Valentine Kelina. And it’s not a good week for Horny Alana: Gruntt is not letting her have what she wants the most- you! The rest of the girls you can meet in the Epic and Event Pachinko: Val Jenny, Val Spook, Val Red Battler, Cupid-Chan; Loving Arcana, Virginia & Pelagie.

Go now, hero! You have too many loving damsels in distress who need your naked sword!

Mission Girl:

0qj7Y64.png

Loving Justine

Boss Girls:

D3ioAGf.pngilQ2Rrz.png3ygaOqL.png

Val Abrael                                                    Loving Bunny                                            Loving Lupa

DJIBrx5.pngGmL6wlj.png

Val Kelina                                            Horny Alana

Event Pachinko Girls:

sUID9g4.pngmRI9klv.pngKKq4veH.pngCS6AIkJ.png

Val Jennie                                            Val Spook                                            Val Red Battler                                            Cupid-chan

e2Acxba.pngVtejyDH.png0pwQXLC.png32D0Rhg.png

Loving Arcana                                            Loving Pelagie                                            Loving Virginia                                            Romantic Sugu

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Thanks 4

Well, what can I say. This time the new girls are a miracle how good they are. With strong desire, of course, you can find inaccuracies in some anatomical details, but now it is not striking, the postures have become natural and the proportions are more correct. Finally, the new girls are pleasing to the eye, not annoying. Thank you.
AR.jpg.c4c1181f1310e34af32f4810d25c571b.jpg

• Like 10

I agree with Lemus and for the new girls I can't say nothing more than... wow!

Unless in the second poses they turn into shapeless gelatinous masses and their name becomes Natasha they are truly awesome 😍

For the poll with so much effort I reduced the bests to 8 but great event in total.

The only problem is here below. Sorry Tina, it will be for another time 😢

Tina.jpg

Edited by Falco82

I also agree with Lemus. This is a huge improvement compared to the previous events.

The new girls are well drawn but there are still an issue. The drawing lack that cool pencil effect and the coloring is crudely done. You can see what I'm talking about especially when you look at the hair and Sugu's dress.

Perhaps the artists no longer do hand drawing on paper and use software with a touch screen instead? This is only a hypothesis since I don't know how it was done in the first place but the old art definitely looks like it's hand drawn with pencil and paper. Or probably the previous software they used to work with is better?

I'm also quite pleasantly surprised with the two new girls in terms of art, at least judging from their initial pose. This seems like a great improvement.

On top of that, this event just has an amazing collection of classic variants of iconic HH characters (and I have none of them yet, since it's my first February here). For once, I'd really want to catch them all! ^^

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The two new additions to Orgy Days are Epic Pachinko permanents, so I do not believe so.

True, but they're also a part of the event, and Sugu in particular just says to get her in "the pachinko" in the event tab. Usually, it (also) means the EvP in that case. It seems weird they're absent from the EvP while they're a part of the event. Anyway, I've made a thread to report it, just in case.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

True, but they're also a part of the event, and Sugu in particular just says to get her in "the pachinko" in the event tab. Usually, it (also) means the EvP in that case. It seems weird they're absent from the EvP while they're a part of the event. Anyway, I've made a thread to report it, just in case.

Epic Days events don't have an Event Pachinko, so it's not impossibly consistent with Kinkoid's logic. Personally I think it's best that they aren't in there now that Epic Orbs exist. Chances of people getting them later is now way higher, so they seem like bad pulls from Event Pachinko.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

The only thing I don't get is partially torn dress, like on Pelagie. It's as if someone was biting and eating it, or it was affected by mole 😀

I'd say that's in-character. All Pelagie's "dresses" are like that ;) 

50 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

For the f2p folks this seems to be slanted to the Charm character. The Shagger has zero boss girls, the Know-how character has two choices, and the Charm character has three choices.

Well, at least the mission girl is HC :) So, there's one (pretty much) guaranteed for Shaggers.

6 hours ago, Pelinor said:

The girls could make a minor difference in Champions, where you get a bonus/break for each increment of ten girls.

You seem confused by Chthugha's response so let me try to elaborate: The only bonus you get for 10 extra girls is 1 more reroll. Matching poses cares about the class of the girl, but there's no bonus provided in champions if the girl's class matches your own. Class of girls vs you only matters when you're trying to build your 3 member orgy team, and since all of these girls are 3 star, they aren't permanent considerations for anyone trying to be efficient.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You seem confused by Chthugha's response so let me try to elaborate: The only bonus you get for 10 extra girls is 1 more reroll. Matching poses cares about the class of the girl, but there's no bonus provided in champions if the girl's class matches your own. Class of girls vs you only matters when you're trying to build your 3 member orgy team, and since all of these girls are 3 star, they aren't permanent considerations for anyone trying to be efficient.

No confusion on my part this time (though my wording could have been better). My original post was about the girl's classes true enough. Still, my response was concerning any benefit to obtaining girls of any class and not merely focusing on getting girls that complement the class of your character. After thinking about it, the only thing coming to my mind was getting another reroll chance in Champions. Having thought about it some more, I think the monetary aspect can also be of benefit over the long run.

12 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

No confusion on my part this time (though my wording could have been better). My original post was about the girl's classes true enough. Still, my response was concerning any benefit to obtaining girls of any class and not merely focusing on getting girls that complement the class of your character. After thinking about it, the only thing coming to my mind was getting another reroll chance in Champions. Having thought about it some more, I think the monetary aspect can also be of benefit over the long run.

In that case your confusion was likely in the interpretation of blaa's comment, since obviously more girls is good, but they're all useless as part of the orgy team, which is the only time their class matching your own matters. No one was saying "girls bad, don't get", simply "these girls aren't competitive, who cares what class they are". We assumed you were still on the same topic of it being favoured towards certain class of users, as you hadn't made it obvious you were changing your point.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TeeJay said:

I like Alana, and went for her first. Happy to have her. But, her 2nd star pose is just off, anatomically, which was  a big disappointment.

It looks like she broke her back or is practising to become a centaur without front legs. A shame, but just keep going. The 3* is much better.

As with the previous event where I was transfixed on Val Cupid, the new girls (as well as the much earlier girls) are fantastic.  The artwork has taken a new turn and keeps on the rise.  For me the aspect of it that is so great for me is the artire the girls are wearing.  For Val Cupid (sorry for raising her in this thread, but she is part of the same continuum) this is what drew me in - a mode of dress and accessories that enhances what she represents and her perfect, cute little body and tits perfectly.  This version of her is a vast improvement on her original.

It's the same with Romantic Sugu.  I know I won't get her (not enough kobans - boohoo!), but from her opening pose she is absolutely beautiful: again a great outfit and beguiling sparkling eyes.  Just one thing, how she plans on hiding her nematode-like appendages beneath that impossibly tight-waisted dress has me wondering.

I managed to recruit Horny Alana already and maxed her out quickly (thanks to her being rated as common in the test server - at least when I acquired her).  She's great and with great affection scenes).

Regarding the others, I have most of them already and I'm currently trying for Val Kelina in most accounts.  She looks interesting in her opening pose, but, as with most of these earlier girls, I expect to be a little disappointed by later poses.

All in all, great work artist(s)!!