[ 24-Apr-20 ] Path of Attraction - Discussion

FinderKeeper

33 minutes ago, kkinthehouse said:

Ok now im interesting to unlock the bonus rewards so if someone knows how work because when you pay 7200 kobans to unlock the bonus rewards these unlocks with the normal rewards or you need to finish the normal path to unlock all the rewards ?

with the 7200 you unlock everything you already have unlocked on your first path, i.e. if you are on stage 7 you unlock the 2nd path to stage7

• Thanks 1

hace 1 hora, blaa dijo:

with the 7200 you unlock everything you already have unlocked on your first path, i.e. if you are on stage 7 you unlock the 2nd path to stage7

So you are saying if i am in stage 7 and i unlock the bonus its going to unlock all the past rewards and the next ones are going to be available ?

25 minutes ago, kkinthehouse said:

So you are saying if i am in stage 7 and i unlock the bonus its going to unlock all the past rewards and the next ones are going to be available ?

the next one gets available as soon as you cleared it on the first path, i.e. you are on 7 and you clear task 8, you get the bonus on both paths

edit: personally I would wait to buy the 7200 until i finished all task (or at least I could see that all tasks get cleared in the time I have left)

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No. Kinkoid vary rarely confirm what the upcoming events will be until the day before.

Ok thx. Makes it even harder to prepare. Especially for these champion tickets. Trying to stay below 10, and suddenly you need like 30 or 40 out of the blue 😅

10 minutes ago, bill1 said:

Ok thx. Makes it even harder to prepare. Especially for these champion tickets. Trying to stay below 10, and suddenly you need like 30 or 40 out of the blue 😅

but you could guess that it's most likely this event, especially since they are testing it with different tasks and numbers on the test server, i would prepare for it, if I were you (I already started after the last one, especially for selling items)

• Like 1

2 ore fa, bill1 ha scritto:

Trying to stay below 10, and suddenly you need like 30 or 40 out of the blue 😅

Meanwhile I am just swimming in tickets 😅😬.... Find it too much of a hassle now that I can only get 1-2 orbs out of doing all the stages.... if only it was possible to sell them to other payers somehow 😆 but I know it's wishful thinking

Schermata 2020-05-21 alle 11.36.54.png

• Haha 1

In a development which may or may not be relevant to the forthcoming 7 day event, the Path of Attraction event has now disappeared from the Public Test Server: 

FWIW I had been playing the event on a newly created Test Server-account: assuming the now removed event more or less accurately reflects the Path of Attraction event we will, ostensibly, be getting at some point, it felt doable*.

*N.B. I had used some** of the Kobans from the 'gift' one is given at the beginning to open up the second/bonus pathway -- playing the event without the increased rewards per task would have indubitably increased the difficulty. 

**As it's only a Test Server account I blew most of the remaining Kobans & Yhems on Pachinko, etc.

Screenshot (17).png

Edited by Caradog
Omission
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, bill1 said:

The solution is to not try and stay below 10 for the free tickets when suspect it's coming up. Save up your daily rewards, as well.

Frankly, I've been below 10 tickets for about 2 days in the last few months. Have to save up for the champion #6, and that's 40 tickets or so to complete for me on the last stage. Hoping to get the girl this time through.

13 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

So you good players waste as many tickets as possible to have one more?

Interesting... I aim for 500.

ticket.jpg

I have all the unique rewards, so to me tickets are just some more yemens, and every now and then the odd orb. So yeah, I try to stay under 10 to get 3 for free since that way I'm also getting something for my tickets.

• Like 1

20 minuti fa, GeorgeMTO ha scritto:

I have all the unique rewards, so to me tickets are just some more yemens, and every now and then the odd orb. So yeah, I try to stay under 10 to get 3 for free since that way I'm also getting something for my tickets.

For me they are a way to have excellent equipment without paying millions, so I think it's wasted not to keep them aside for when I need one of a higher level.

In any case I've so much of them because they don't seems to be such a rare resource to look for other free ones wasting everything else but it's my opinion, if you think it's worth ok...

3 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

For me they are a way to have excellent equipment without paying millions, so I think it's wasted not to keep them aside for when I need one of a higher level.

In any case I've so much of them because they don't seems to be such a rare resource to look for other free ones wasting everything else but it's my opinion, if you think it's worth ok...

I have to spend those millions every week to end up top 100 in money spent anyway, which also gives me extra chances to find new equipment. That and plenty of Pachinko spins.

Also I don't tend to actually clear levels very often, I keep them all ticking down by the 10%, so that I can still gain equipment. To be the 3 free tickets each day represents at least a couple mil of Yemen. I see no reason to pass that up is all. But yes, those are circumstances unique to me, if you choose differently, that's your choice, I just think you're passing up on a free resource.

On 5/21/2020 at 3:54 AM, Zamio said:

books and affection items count as well. If you have access to any of the last 3 realms, those junk grey items can be easily gathered in less than a week.

You probably missed my posts on this matter in the previous Path of Attraction threads. For playing style reasons, I use only equipment for those tasks. I would gladly use gray boosters if I have them, but, look what the case, just together with the Path of Attraction event came the changes to the Arena rewards, who was previously the first source of gray boosters.

On 5/21/2020 at 11:38 AM, Oda said:

Meanwhile I am just swimming in tickets 😅😬.... Find it too much of a hassle now that I can only get 1-2 orbs out of doing all the stages.... if only it was possible to sell them to other payers somehow 😆 but I know it's wishful thinking

If you are swimming in tickets, then I am already drowned:

blob.png.668f43b9469dd431246ff7168bae91e1.png

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Observer_X said:

You probably missed my posts on this matter in the previous Path of Attraction threads. For playing style reasons, I use only equipment for those tasks. I would gladly use gray boosters if I have them, but, look what the case, just together with the Path of Attraction event came the changes to the Arena rewards, who was previously the first source of gray boosters.

I see. I do understand, being someone who likes to min-max as well, that forgoing free books and gifts seems like a waste.

In this case, however 160 equipment items each month seems a tall order even if you hoard everything for a month. I am doing the same thing, not selling anything at all at the moment, but it's unlikely I will reach the required amount by the time the event rolls in, so for the number of items I will be short of, I will definitely supplement it with books and gifts.

You might disagree, but the choice between unlocking one more girl, compared to the very small upgrades on existing ones is a no-brainer for me

I definitely can see the choice between getting a few free tickets daily versus holding them for the next path event, once you get all the girls from Champions.

As someone who got Any on the 8th pass fighting Visor, and is starting up the 6th pass against Alban, I have to have a lot of tickets just to progress the stage. My goal is to have 50 on hand before I start a stage. Would really to get Shtupra since I'm charm, but also because it enables me to be more flexible with tickets

13 hours ago, Zamio said:

You might disagree, but the choice between unlocking one more girl, compared to the very small upgrades on existing ones is a no-brainer for me

Hey, everyone makes his own choices, and you and me are no exception. As I often said elsewhere in the past, "one's account, one's decisions". The important thing is stating your opinions with the respect for the other players ones. And given the start of the quoted sentence, for me it is exactly what you did (although maybe the final tone is a little harsh). Until the worst thing is "we agree about the fact that we don't agree" (like in this case), it is perfectly fine for me.

Well, most peopole probably have thought about it this way, but I just wanted to say it out loud. Regarding the items for the upcoming PoA, fighting JC or Karole on a non-event day seems like a very easy way to get the required items; if you just spend  one day of free energy you can get at least 48 items. And before some people say, i need this time for farming the regular villians, let me just say this: Because of PoA you have won 5 days of farming regular villians, in these 5 days you can easily get enough items for the next PoA event and even farm on some villians you like, cause there will be still time left. So basically a easy task to solve, too.

And sure, some players wont have reached them yet, but in this case the grand pachinko shouldnt be really expensive for what you get as a reward in the event. But, well, that's another discussion.

Edited by blaa
big mistakes
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Hey, everyone makes his own choices, and you and me are no exception. As I often said elsewhere in the past, "one's account, one's decisions". The important thing is stating your opinions with the respect for the other players ones. And given the start of the quoted sentence, for me it is exactly what you did (although maybe the final tone is a little harsh). Until the worst thing is "we agree about the fact that we don't agree" (like in this case), it is perfectly fine for me.

It goes without saying that everyone can play whatever he wants, even my current playstyle is weird and unusual (although in my case it's mostly because i've lost interest in the game). But on this point you can't expect much understanding. Maybe you didn't realize it, but in the previous PoA thread you basically said that you value 40 common gifts more than a girl. Which is clearly not what you think, otherwise you would just fight Karole and Pandora Witch to get those "precious" common gifts instead of fighting other villains to get girls' shards.
So why did you choose to value 40 common gifts more than a girl? Not to mention all the other free stuff, including 40 combativity points which you could have used to get 40 even better gifts (if you really care so much about them).
You can miss all the girls you want for whatever reason you like, but this doesn't change the fact that what you said on this subject doesn't make much sense. Heck, even your much-criticized no-koban policy make more sense to me than this crazy attachment to common gifts :P

22 hours ago, Observer_X said:

If you are swimming in tickets, then I am already drowned:

blob.png.668f43b9469dd431246ff7168bae91e1.png

This is what i have on my nutaku account (where i don't fight champions anymore) 😆

tc.png.d5d3481647f1204760f194fdca95565b.png

On 5/20/2020 at 7:08 PM, Тёмный Властелин said:

I have a dilemma, guys. Should I go for 1 girl in the current Legendary Days and then unlock the 7200 reward? Or should I skip 7200? I don't know. Some rewards are still pretty meh, but now we have more girls and more Orbs.

Reveal hidden contents

589747531_-1.thumb.jpg.508293e3d826632592508c4f3d4780fd.jpg

2017084078_-2.thumb.jpg.c4b81f85efb12a24baa63e1075fbe87b.jpg

1450216655_-3.thumb.jpg.f8b15e144791ec9bb9d42078ba86fa0e.jpg

1643073974_-4.thumb.jpg.56d1859e9d896c7b7cb91e0254887405.jpg

We know that legendary day girls come back in the future but we also don't know if they will ever upgrade the POA girls to 5 stars so at least you are getting 5-star girls from doing legendary days.