• Fierce Ishtar
    • Jing Wei
    • Athena
    • The Morrigan
    • Aphrodite
    • Izanami
    • Kootra
    • Bastet

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

srqx839.jpg?1

Pantheon of Love Event

From the 1st to 13th of May (5 AM GMT+1 to 5 AM GMT+1) 

Classic event, 8 new girls will be present in the game:  5 in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions.

(8 = 5+3+1)

The Goddesses Are Coming

Goddess, sing the horniness of Haremverse’s hero,

So sexy, potent and virile. There is only one man who is worthy of being with a Goddess. So the Heavens of the Haremverse are sending you a challenge, my divine hero. A challenge of 8 gorgeous and glorious goddesses.

Your heavenly quest is starting on the 1st (5 am UTC+1) and ending on the 13th (5 am UTC+1) of May 2020. There will be 7 magnificent goddesses waiting for you in the Epic Pachinko: dextrous Kali, feline Bastet, fly Jing Wei, phantom queen Morrigan, wise Athena, amorous Aphrodite, and affectionate Izanami. Succeed in all Divine Missions and Fierce Ishtar will join your Harem.

The goddesses are powerful, but even they can get in trouble. Save Athena from Edwarda, Morrigan from Silvanus and Jing Wei from Bremen.

These goddesses need to cum. And only you can do that! Goddesspeed, my hero!

Mission Girl

VEXZEZe.png

Fierce Ishtar

Boss Girls

T6VVKie.pngcsuKTLX.pngLPWafso.png

Jing Wei                                                       Athena                                                  The Morrigan

Event Pachinko Girls

uh3OmAq.pngqorXtd3.pngeA13ZtE.png5nNaC8o.png

Aphrodite                                       Izanami                                                              Kootra                                                        Bastet

Kali 

This time there will be two polls. First Impressions and Final Thoughts. Second poll will start around 10th of May.

Scratch that. Forum doesn't allow you to cast votes on additional polls if you already submitted one voted

We had a Promo Code shared on HH Twitter:

#ThickGirlThursday

It was active until 1st May, 7am (UTC+1)

f9iFlTF.jpg?1

Menu - Settings - Redeem Code

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

6 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Just wish to point out, the rewards image in the tweet is not accurate. You'll receive a GPx10 orb, not an Epic Pachinko one. Yes some people received the Epic due to a bug.

I don't find this narrative very believable. I've made a thread about it (and also sent a support ticket, as did a number of other players in my club; I'm sure this is being discussed on Discord as well, hopefully working toward a satisfactory resolution).

I'm surprised the three villains are Edwarda, Silvanus and Bremen.

Usually new players are at least given a chance with Dark Lord, Ninja Spy or Gruntt getting a girl.  

I'm glad that I get to fight into Edwarda's tier 2 (and 3?); but am slightly annoyed that Slivanus and Bremen don't have new tiers yet and they were chosen for this event...

• Like 6

Wow! Some neat girls in there, IMO. ^_^ 

Izanami seems to have come straight from East Vibes into this one, btw 😂 Not that I'm complaining 😍

I would love to see how Silvanus handled The Morrigan! 😂 I mean, he would be crushed in there, for sure :D  

My priorities: Izanami, Athena and Aphrodite... meaning, Athena then based on availability 😅 Then it's up to the Orb gods 🙏

As for "downs", something seems off in Ishtar and Bastet has missed the mark (for me). She's very much Cleopatra but the "opposite" at the same time (physically).

2 minutes ago, Awesomasaur said:

I'm surprised the three villains are Edwarda, Silvanus and Bremen.

Usually new players are at least given a chance with Dark Lord, Ninja Spy or Gruntt getting a girl.  

I'm glad that I get to fight into Edwarda's tier 2 (and 3?); but am slightly annoyed that Slivanus and Bremen don't have new tiers yet and they were chosen for this event...

Actually, this is actually good to me (though not for the newer players)

Edwarda is just right with the new tiers and Silvanus and Bremen are two of the least used bosses, it seems to me.

Their (regular) girls are (almost all) also still up for grabs for me, so it comes in handy. Though it's a shame that they don't have the tiers yet, like you say. Hopefully soon :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zanko said:

Curious but are the three girls accurate in their stats or types? I look at The Morrigan and while she is seen as a Romance type, her stats show her to be more Hardcore.

Actually, the first 6. I noticed the same thing and reported it here

, so we'll see. Pretty sure it's just crossed info or something.

• Like 1

After my post in the Epic Pachinko thread bemoaning my 'success' in getting Natasha after a long drought, I got Jackie and Merlinda in other accounts virtually straight after.  Interestingly, two of the poses for Merlinda are almost identical to Tanned Marina (third pose) and Spring Lola (fourth pose).  I think the artist cheated and used these two earlier girls for Merlinda's template to save art time.

Then I got this beautiful creature in Peregrine Took.  It didn't take me long to register a success in this event.

image.png.1afa58bdf2cec6a3d308a305823295e3.png

Aphrodite is the Greek Goddess of love.  I can't think of a better sex goddess and one more beautifully created, I'm assuming by the new artist.  She's my pick for best with the Greek defender goddess, Athena, next.

Just a small gripe... The original Ishtar had one eye a different colour from the other.  In this version they're both brown.  It's a trifling complaint though because the latest artwork for her has created a much better version, even if she bears no resemblance to the first... In my honest opinion anyway.

The artists excelled themselves this time.  Well done.  Great artwork for their attire too.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

What the <beeep>. This is what new girls look like?

These girls make me want to quit playing. They make me weep when I compare them to old girls I don't have yet. We've left Hentai, gone straight through cartoon right into caricature.

I'll do the missions, Ishtar might be nice to add. I have the boss for Athena unlocked, so I'll be avoiding that boss (and Athena) for the next 10 days. And I'll definitely not roll any Pachinko for fear of getting some of these girls.

The more new girls look like this, the more important it becomes to add a feature to the game to blacklist/delete a girl from a harem. If all the old girls looked like this I wouldn't even have bothered starting with this game. I'm seriously considering if I want to keep playing.

Edit: Is it normal they don't show if they are 3 or 5 star girls? Should I assume they'll be 5 star because they're new?

Edited by Benefuci
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 4

2 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Then I got this beautiful creature in Peregrine Took.  It didn't take me long to register a success in this event.

You hardly gave us time to start the event! :D But congrats! 👍 (I want her too)

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Man these events have really gone downhill...

That's really funny.  I'm assuming you're referring to the artwork.  No I'm not being at all critical, but juxtaposed to my post that I was writing as yours came in, we are at the polar opposite opinion.  Such is the wide variety of opinion out there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Karyia said:

You hardly gave us time to start the event! :D But congrats! 👍 (I want her too)

That's right!  Hahaha.  And thanks.  Yes, she's lovely.  I got her to her second star.  Beautiful first affection scene, but the next not so good.  I'm hopeful the third might redeem things.

• Like 1

So as my first impression we defenitly have an improvemnt, yes i still like the old art more but finally this is getting better so as long as the girls are beautiful at my eyes i'm happy. The only thing is that i'm not fully convinced on the faces of athena and jing wei but i'm sorry i can't tell why, is a sensation of something wrong i dunno how to describe it, maybe is only a my thing after all "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". In conclusion as fisrt impression the event is a good one and i like it. 

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

After my post in the Epic Pachinko thread bemoaning my 'success' in getting Natasha after a long drought, I got Jackie and Merlinda in other accounts virtually straight after.  Interestingly, two of the poses for Merlinda are almost identical to Tanned Marina (third pose) and Spring Lola (fourth pose).  I think the artist cheated and used these two earlier girls for Merlinda's template to save art time.

Aphrodite is the Greek Goddess of love.  I can't think of a better sex goddess and one more beautifully created, I'm assuming by the new artist.  She's my pick for best with the Greek defender goddess, Athena, next.

Just a small gripe... The original Ishtar had one eye a different colour from the other.  In this version they're both brown.  It's a trifling complaint though because the latest artwork for her has created a much better version, even if she bears no resemblance to the first... In my honest opinion anyway.

The artists excelled themselves this time.  Well done.  Great artwork for their attire too.

when I get all girl with villain I will try on event I have 2 purple orbs god bless me to get aphodite and izanami

• Like 2

This looks like a mixed bag, both in terms of art quality and, more than ever, visual consistency. I'm not even sure there are two girls done by the same artist(s) out of those eight. It looks like it might be eight different artists, each with a pretty different style, technique, skill level, and... set of guidelines regarding what visual codes to follow to be consistent with the identity of this game. You could show these 8 drawings to somebody unfamiliar with the game and they'd be very likely to believe they're all from completely different sources.

Judging from the initial poses alone, I'd say it's plausible that Athena & Izanami were done by the same artist. Kali & The Morrigan were done by artists who are pretty close in their approach compared to the others (and they're both unappealing), but still too different from one another to be the same person (they're both terrible at drawing feet, but not in the same way: Morri has two right feet that are each a vague shape with a few quick lines to signify "oh, right, toes are a thing" seemingly as an afterthought, whereas Kali has those individual putty blobs of roughly equal size for each "toe", instead. We've seen both of those artists' work previously in some of the (worst) tier 2 and 3 girls from trolls.

The star of this selection (again, judging from initial poses only) is Bastet, hands down. One of only three girls to be drawn really well (along with the aforementioned Izanami and Athena), and the only one to get a wholesome, proper ink job (also the only one, out of those who are barefoot in their initial pose, to have actual feet, with nails and everything! crazy stuff). The other two really good drawings have simpler poses and less expression and, well, life overall, but they're still well above par (so again, that's Athena and Izanami).

A second tier would include Jing Wei, whose drawing has lots of good things going for it: interesting, lively pose with a sense of movement, decent overall composition and expression, with great hands and decent enough feet (albeit a bit liberal with anatomy, but that's still miles ahead of the other sets of feet on display here except for Bastet's), and a pretty good ink job (not as thick and strong as that on Bastet, but about on par with Athena's and Izanami's). The main things holding her back are the botched perspective on her right leg (we should see a lot more of her thigh from that angle, and the knee is sort of missing) and the awkward positioning of her head in relation to her left shoulder (again, a perspective issue mostly, but at least the artist tried). I would also throw Fierce Ishtar in there, whose drawing isn't that interesting or convincing, and complete lacks an ink job or just real lines, and the pose is fairly basic, but it's decent enough for what it is and has a certain charm (this reminds me very strongly of the art for Val Cupid, pretty sure it's the same artist, so I'm optimistic for the other poses).

And the, in the bad tier, I'd include the aforementioned Morrigan and Kali, with their poor anatomy, lack of lines (or inks at all in the case of Kali) and slightly grotesque depictions of body parts and shapes in general (although, again, each in its own way). Kali is also a shining (pun intended) example of the "well, the drawing sucks so let's throw a TON of work in the coloring job, maybe they won't notice what's underneath" syndrome that we've seen a number of times over the past year or so. Last but not least, I'll add Aphrodite, which is equally subpar in my book but for different reasons. First, pretty sure it's the same artist who worked on a number of girls in the past, including most of the Tanned event girls; those vaguely shaped, nail-less toes are a strong signature mark of theirs, as well as the overly elongated legs, and the weird, squiggly fingers. Second, and most important issue: this is barely a quickly colored sketch, not a finished drawing. I could swear I'm seeing the eraser and pencil dust and a few thin lines that weren't fully erased. India Ink never came in contact with this piece. It's like it went straight from the napkin the guy drew it on for a sign-in session to the colorist's scanner and computer. Pretty underwhelming stuff.

So yeah. It's been improving for a couple of months overall, but now we're back to botched jobs and reintroducing mediocre artists to meet deadlines again. I'm more and more in line with @linkdream's persistent suggestion of stopping the madness and delivering fewer girls per event, but of a higher quality standard.

Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

That's really funny.  I'm assuming you're referring to the artwork.  No I'm not being at all critical, but juxtaposed to my post that I was writing as yours came in, we are at the polar opposite opinion.  Such is the wide variety of opinion out there.

I was gonna write out my thoughts in detail but I guess @DvDivXXX  said it much better than me 😅 The only way where I would differ would be in opinion, as yes, we have seen improvements... after months and months of new events that are botched to hell, but I still think we could have something better than this, I don't see why generally people are fine with this, it looks so accepted now... It's a stark contrast of garbage compared to what we've had before, and I think they should be held up to the standard that they've set before, not just sit by and let the standard get lowered to where it's "oh we're back to awful art, from multiple artists it seems"... Tbh I'd rather not get any new events for multiple months then see inconsistent botched trash...

Oh btw one thing I'd add on your comment DvDivXXX, about the feet- innit weird how when the new artist(s) started prevailing in events, we got that change in that event pop-up, and now we can only see down to girls' knees... I've only seen the full girl images here on the forum for the past 10-ish events, reeeeeeally gets the noggin' joggin'

Edited by Čamuga
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well, like @Zorba the Geek i have been also fortunate with a lucky x100 (for Athena).

Regarding the girls art, after the long posts about it before mine, i will just say I was dissapointed in the first look at them. Perhaps it is for the wide disparity of styles. Jing Wei inmediately remembered me of Suki for the face position and oversized eyes, although looking more closely they are not so alike. Is is strange that seeing the images of the girls in complete resolution don't give the same impression than in the HH screen, or it is just me. After seeing them more closely for a second time and comparing with the game models that inspired them, i would improve (a bit) my rating for them.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

after months and months of new events that are botched to hell, but I still think we could have something better than this, I don't see why generally people are fine with this, it looks so accepted now

You said in another thread that you weren't around before right? Are you aware that (part of) the reason why they've had to bring in other artists is that one of their biggest and longest employed artists (Ben) has reduced his workload? (reasons undisclosed, but irrelevant what they are anyway). That's why some of us are pretty happy there's improvement, because we know it's not an option to go back to the old. There's only so many artists willing to work to their deadlines, in the quantities required for the job and on this kind of subject matter after all. If they remained as bad as Holiday, people would be upset, but progress can be seen so people are willing to accept the progression.

I admit to not caring about the art as much as most of the people complaining though. I can appreciate amazing things, and get annoyed by irritating things, but there's a LOT of medium girls in this game, always has been. And in a harem that's about to break 400, I've certainly forgotten about a bunch of the arts I've disliked in the past.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

You don't joke that often, nor do you do short posts often either, but when you do, you really hit the nail on the head! Thanks for the laugh. :D

2 hours ago, Benefuci said:

The more new girls look like this, the more important it becomes to add a feature to the game to blacklist/delete a girl from a harem.

If you're in it strictly for the collection and the art, I can see where you're coming from. But as far as playing the game is concerned, this would strictly be a negative.

2 hours ago, Benefuci said:

Edit: Is it normal they don't show if they are 3 or 5 star girls? Should I assume they'll be 5 star because they're new?

Hahaha. I'd say you might assume they're 5 stars because you're new. Expect every girl ever to be 3 stars unless it's a Legendary Days exclusive, a tier 1 villain Alpha, or otherwise specified that it's a 5 star girl.

Bastet is my favorite. Athena is okay. And there is also Ishtar... I don't really know what to think about her. The thing is, she doesn't look like her previous version which to me is a drawback. But, personally, this Ishtar is way better than the older one. I never liked Ishtar but this one is cute. But, hell... They are different and the only thing that makes her Ishtar, is her name. The other girls - look nice in the scope of design but I don't find them attractive to me. Nevertheless, I'm going to get as many as I can.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

I was gonna write out my thoughts in detail but I guess @DvDivXXX  said it much better than me 😅 The only way where I would differ would be in opinion, as yes, we have seen improvements... after months and months of new events that are botched to hell, but I still think we could have something better than this, I don't see why generally people are fine with this, it looks so accepted now... It's a stark contrast of garbage compared to what we've had before, and I think they should be held up to the standard that they've set before, not just sit by and let the standard get lowered to where it's "oh we're back to awful art, from multiple artists it seems"... Tbh I'd rather not get any new events for multiple months then see inconsistent botched trash...

I agree that there is a wide disparity of quality, yet there's a certain sameness about the girls' eyes that remind me strongly of earlier girls.  Take Athena for instance.  She could be a dead-ringer for Yaya, but for her attire.  Also, and tragically, a similarity of feminine curves among a number of the girls with those of Natasha, but thankfully not so extreme.  They would appeal to those who are faithful followers of Reubenesque art, and I, for one, prefer something I can cuddle and snuggle up to than a bony beanpole that I'd be afraid of crushing to death in bed.

Thank heavens for small mercies, though... Their feet are much better drawn this time and more in proportion - not so tiny.  Remember Xia?  Stilettoes without the feet.  But later on we were treated to Valicta.  I'm very close to recruiting her in Peckerbird and I have to say she's very beautiful - one might say for a Shinigami, drop-dead gorgeous - probably created by yet another artist, the same one who created Bolt, it seems.  Yes, it's a real mixed bag, but give the artist some latitude.  There seems to be a growing confidence (and competence) overall among the team of artists.  But from pose to pose for each girl, there needs to be more work to achieve consistency.  Aphrodite's first pose is a knockout, but her final pose is a disappointment.  Her legs are too long and with oddly shaped thighs.  They resemble a couple of snakes.  Remove the top third altogether and rejoin them to the groin and they will be in the right proportion and shape - easily fixed.  This is an example of where a little more care would have been helpful and a critique team would have quickly identified these shortcomings before the release of the final product.

One girl is somewhat grotesquely proportioned - in the boob department anyway.  The Morrigan.  Any girl who has boobs that are a third as big again as her head has an anatomy problem, in my view.  But that's not limited to the new artist's repertoire.  Remember Salem? And Lola?  I mean, I love both these girls but not their boobs.  But then, that's my view. It is clear, given the results of some of the surveys, that other members do not share my preferences.