If it were feasible to divide it in two (-12 west and 0 east) I think it would be the best option, being between 12am and 12pm. Trying to avoid hours in the middle of the night, work or study time, it would not be perfect but better than the current one . or as it was until now but adding a new one (-3 and 9).

beyond problems in the reset, and the ability to solve it sooner or later. I think it makes more sense to adapt to the users' schedule. in the end that determines the possibility of someone to play or not. I'd rather be able to play it with some problem occasionally rather than suffer from the schedule every day.

Update hours change

• For technical reasons, starting next week the release hour will be moved to 13:00 UTC+1
  1. This change will give us a faster reaction time for future updates and releases.
  2. This will affect daily missions, arena daily quest, contests, leaderboard, and leagues

from UTC-3 (8am) 

It's funny how the OP whines madly about his lost privileges - which he had for YEARS - while at the same time calling EU players "crybabies". He also went as far as using the tag "discrimination" for his topic ! Funny guy...

To be honest, if the devs had really wanted to cater to european players, they would have put the "day change" time between 9pm and 11pm (UTC+1), which would be a very comfortable time for most EU countries.

Anyway, I'm not a competitive player so I don't care much about the change, but I can see how it's better for the dev team and their work schedule, if they're from EU (and I believe they are).

For me, it's pretty strange though, having the daily stuff change right in the middle of the day. It doesn't feel natural, like, when you get up in the morning, it's a new day in game too. Now the "game day" changes at 1pm, it feels weird, but it's fine.

• Like 5

I'm a European, currently living in Asia. I have experienced both 5am and 11am/12pm (depending on winter /summer). Now it was very clear that the first was always at a disadvantage. Buuut, a EU club member is still complaining. He always set his alarms at 5am to also have this, but now all time zones are active => more competition. 

Bottom line, every change is good or bad for someone. It's life. If this is bad, you had it good for very long. If this is good, you had it coming for having it bad before. Is it sort of the same (for me 12pm or 7pm isn't such a big deal I think), then it's like it was. 

Nothing to see here people. Move along. 😬

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Zteev said:

I play in games where some things move every 23 or every 25 hours to spread the advantaged and disadvantaged times throughout the globe.It seems to work okay.

the 28/6 scheme is actually something you can even "live" - I've tried it and it's quite easily maintainable especially during summer or winter when it's light/dark most of the day anyways apart from a few hours.

Even xkcd wrote about it:

https://xkcd.com/320/

The fact is, again, that this time change 👏 has 👏 not 👏 been 👏 made 👏 to 👏 (dis)advantage 👏 specific 👏 time 👏 zones' 👏 players 👏 but 👏 for 👏 technical 👏 reasons 👏

It is not a matter of fairness towards players, it isn't important how easily maintainable a 28hours/6days scheme is or if it's better to change the reset time every 6 months or to split the worldwide player base into two or more separate servers.
Kinkoid realised that most times problems occur at reset time, when things finish/start, and decided that, maybe, is best for this reset to happen when they are at work, and not 2/3 hours before they open their eyes in the morning. Every other possible fairer-for-every-player-worldwide solution clashes with Kinkoid's need of having it in a specific moment during their work time

• Like 2

13 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Were you at 0/15 before 5am? I got that error message as well, but battling started working again when my next token came in as a natural regen. (And my display reverted back to 0/15 after the battle, i.e. it was really 1/15 before the battle.)

I was, and the same thing happened to me a bit later. Having said that, when I opened the game shortly after the actual reset (at 13:00 CET), I had only 13/15 tokens instead of a full bar as is typically and should have been the case. So they messed up somewhere.

Funny thing, as well, is that for once I got a rather prompt reply to my support ticket (I'm still waiting for actual answers on the previous three, including one I originally sent 100 days ago... and I'm also waiting on a reply to the thread I've made about this delay issue in the FR forum yesterday)... But it was completely wrong, as far as I can tell (and also, although I don't mind either way, I wrote in French but received a reply in English):

1652016873_LeagueTokenResetBug03.thumb.png.a2c7b0f0f758989338597a5dbebfd9cc.png

In what world is the answer to this situation "clearly written in the Patch Notes"?... I did check the Patch Notes again, but nope. Not a single word about 15 fake tokens popping up at the previous reset time, despite being unusable, or the fact that the actual tokens would still accumulate despite the bar showing as full, let alone that I would end up only receiving 13 tokens instead of 15 at the time of the new reset...

Support seems to be under a lot of pressure these days, and the quality of service suffers greatly for it.

Edited by DvDivXXX

Just thought I would throw my 2 cents in. The start time is fine. If they want to make it fair they could they just don't want to.  For daily contest just run two, every 12 hours a new one starts and run for 24 hrs. That way you can always try and participate in snipping people at the end if you want to. But that would mean giving players more rewards witch they don't want to do. The leagues are tuffer but it really only effects people going for a win, but if they really wanted to fix it just give everyone two free refills one for the start and one for the end so you don't have to use kobans to get all your battles.

Edited by Luffy3637
typo

I must admit that after a few days, despite at first I welcomed the change, estimations taking into account my new personal situations took away the joy of the first istant and made me reconsider. Let me be clear, I understood perfectly that the devs stated that the change was for their own good, I'm just reporting mine consequences. The main problem will be the special daily mission during events, especially during the Orgy Days. Before it was easy to run the mission at the morning and this way gain all the idle hours of morning chores to clear the mission: now when I'll have to clear one, I have to calculate time in advance to be able to collect the reward when I get up in the morning, a thing that I am not sure I will be able to do (from both the sides of the timing to run the mission and of the quantity of time at disposal), therefore risking to miss one ore more mission, wasting this way the final reward. The situation is even worse, mainly on the side of timing, in Orgy Days events, as it is difficult for me at certain times of the day to be ready to run a mission (and sometimes also remember to do it), and three missions of two and a half hours each could really put to the test my ability to complete all missions. This makes me see things a little grim for the future.

Yes its a huge problem for us Americans trying to stay awake between 2 and 4 in the morning. And yes I lost a lot of Kobans because of it. The time that was chosen as being "The best time" is a crock of $h!+. Yeah I lost 2 days worth of Kobans but I came back and kicked all they @$$es just as I used to.

Is that time REALLY the best?? I mean who would want to have to stay after quitting time to fix a problem when the issues COULD have been addressed at an earlier part of the day.

• Thinking 2

15 minutes ago, B2qared said:

Yes its a huge problem for us Americans trying to stay awake between 2 and 4 in the morning. And yes I lost a lot of Kobans because of it. The time that was chosen as being "The best time" is a crock of $h!+. Yeah I lost 2 days worth of Kobans but I came back and kicked all they @$$es just as I used to.

Is that time REALLY the best?? I mean who would want to have to stay after quitting time to fix a problem when the issues COULD have been addressed at an earlier part of the day.

Pretty massive facepalm...

This is not an American game, and a majority of players (as well as the game developers) do not live in the NA time zone... Their ability to fix problems earlier is actually why they've changed the reset time, by the way: because the previous one occurred in the middle of the night where the devs live. Now it will be in the middle of their work day. Then again, all of this was already said in this thread, so you would already know if you had taken the time to read it before posting your mini-rant... So, you probably won't read this either.

On top of that, have you never considered that all the foreign flags next to your opponents' names in league and contests might mean that you're actually playing on a global server? Welcome to the gaming experience European players have had for 3 years, while your time zone had the most convenient reset time possible. Enjoy! ;)

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Thanks 1

I am aware that this is not an American game. I do recognize the flags and the participants within them. Yes I did miss the post that you speak of but I am reading this one. I understand that not everybody can benefit from this change or that change but as a player that has been affected I believe its only right to express my feelings as passionately as possible because the majority of players affected wont speak their mind. Obviously my words as sparkly as they were caught your attention. And it only took about 10 minutes. Wow. Also, my respect to all the people that produce this game. And to you DvDivXXX, game on my brother. You have a bit more insight into this game than I have but its that insight that I find most valuable.

Thanks and see you out there.

• Like 1

My post was removed by George because he has a thing against people who he doesn't like. :/

Edit: And GeorgeMTO removed my response so I have to edit this post instead.

Edit #2:  I had a lengthy reply that GeorgeMTO wanted me to re-do because he's a mod now and that's apparently what he can do.  This is an ongoing issue with GeorgeMTO and everyone knows who he is for other reasons than being a mod before and now, even on discord.  Please look into this @Darsca or literally anyone else besides GeorgeMTO.

Edited by dd089966
Response post removed by GeorgeMTO
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, dd089966 said:

My post was removed by George because he has a thing against people who he doesn't like. :/

For clarity to everyone else: It was hidden for homophobic and offensive language, and the user was told they could rewrite it if they wanted other people to see it. Kinkoid can still read it.

EDIT: Seems I did put the point in the wrong category though, stupid drop down system.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh the time schedule change? I didn't notice, I live in North America EST, and kept going on with playing the game as usual.

Finally got my hands on Darla... the extended time shift actually went to my favor I think.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, B2qared said:

Just a precisation, my friend: you didn't quote, so i don't know if you took my post as start for your comment, but if this is the case, then you were misguided by the flag bug of the game: despite the fact I have an USA flag in my account, in truth I am European, and my timezone is UTC+1. The consequences I mentioned in my previous post are due to a combination of the new reset time and the recent changes in my personal situation, not only for the former.

If the above is wrong, i.e. you weren't referring to me as American in your post, then please forgive me and treat this post as empty.

• Like 1

They changed the time.  Before it was good for some, not for others.  Now it's good for some and not for others.  And then there's those whom it wasn't good either way.  I think that having it so that they are in-office at the biggest problem time is a bit of a win for all of us.

Let's be happy it's not something like people voting (or raffling) with kobans for the time to change every month, making it a koban drain and moneymaker for them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The Hour Change is perfect for me since by the time I get home from work everything resets about 5 mins after I walk in the door. I just wanna know, is the next May Event due to start on May 26 then???

On 5/20/2020 at 11:32 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

Update hours change

• For technical reasons, starting next week the release hour will be moved to 13:00 UTC+1
  1. This change will give us a faster reaction time for future updates and releases.
  2. This will affect daily missions, arena daily quest, contests, leaderboard, and leagues

Hmmmm... Faster reaction time... hmmm, the leaderboard crashed a couple of hours ago, just saying...

11 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

Hmmmm... Faster reaction time... hmmm, the leaderboard crashed a couple of hours ago, just saying...

Problems can occur outside the expected time, but it's still obvious that reset is when issues are most likely to occur. Obviously this one isn't going to be fixed for several hours.

• Like 1

Uh I actually decided to spent money to rush for the top 100 experience barrier (using the 1k energy), yesterday I just got into the top 100 for the experience earned this week.

I feel really cheated to have that reward removed at the end of a day.

Edited by pulli23

13 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Just a precisation, my friend: you didn't quote, so i don't know if you took my post as start for your comment, but if this is the case, then you were misguided by the flag bug of the game: despite the fact I have an USA flag in my account, in truth I am European, and my timezone is UTC+1. The consequences I mentioned in my previous post are due to a combination of the new reset time and the recent changes in my personal situation, not only for the former.

If the above is wrong, i.e. you weren't referring to me as American in your post, then please forgive me and treat this post as empty.

No I did not take or use your post or any comments from it. To be honest I was just being sarcastic with my post and also having lost a couple of contest that I just got too used to winning them week after week, then because I couldn't keep my eyes open for 5 more minutes ( 4:00am ) I lost them in the last few minutes. Who wouldn't complain?

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, pulli23 said:

Uh I actually decided to spent money to rush for the top 100 experience barrier (using the 1k energy), yesterday I just got into the top 100 for the experience earned this week.

I feel really cheated to have that reward removed at the end of a day.

So, in the Legendary days topic you wrote, that you're not ready to spend kobans for 5 star legendary girl.

Here you write that you're ready to spend kobans for 1k energy refills to get top 100 in experience competition and get 538k Ymens, 268 XP and a random crap item? WAT?

4 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

So, in the Legendary days topic you wrote, that you're not ready to spend kobans for 5 star legendary girl.

Here you write that you're ready to spend kobans for 1k energy refills to get top 100 in experience competition and get 538k Ymens, 268 XP and a random crap item? WAT?

They said money, so I'd expect they bought a bundle.