3 hours ago, Hotless said:

damn two days break-time before next event, i can't wait for 27th.

Luckily for me, the next event for me will be a no-sweat: my only concern will be completing the daily missions for the epic set, because I got Gork last year (and I would have avoided it if I could), and as I already said, someone would have to use brute force on me to constrain me to try even a single battle point to get Mala. So for me it wil be a continued session of Finalmecia pounding.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Luckily for me, the next event for me will be a no-sweat: my only concern will be completing the daily missions for the epic set, because I got Gork last year (and I would have avoided it if I could), and as I already said, someone would have to use brute force on me to constrain me to try even a single battle point to get Mala. So for me it wil be a continued session of Finalmecia pounding.

Mala is the second best girl after Mavin, love them monster and demon girls.

15 hours ago, Kamira said:

Mala is the second best girl after Mavin, love them monster and demon girls.

As you may have already understood, for me it is exactly the opposite: I hate monster and demon girls, I hate S&M, I personally think that piercings take away women's and girl's beauty, and in general I hate horror.And I don't mind to make the figure of hater when talking about these topics

🤢

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

As you may have already understood, for me it is exactly the opposite: I hate monster and demon girls, I hate S&M, I personally think that piercings take away women's and girl's beauty, and in general I hate horror.And I don't mind to make the figure of hater when talking about these topics

🤢

Ah come on now, we both know you would lose yourself if Gork walked up to you, picked you up and slammed you on the ground then laid on top of you with that muscular green skin of hers before biting into you with those 2 cute little fangs of hers.

• Haha 2

I put together a rainbow of girls in my profile

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/557032/harem.html

from left to right

palest or lightest - Rebecca, could have used Spring Spirit for her white hair but want to stick to skin color as much as possible

red - Stephanie, could have been Venam whom I have or Mala whom I don't have yet

orange - Octavia

yellow - Golden Bunny, not really any girls with yellow skin so GB gets the nod

green - Pilot Ankyo, I don't have either variant of Gork

blue - Botanist Murakawa

indigo - Cunegonde, no violet or purple girls so hair color gets the nob again

violet - Sifra, for her hair again

darkest - Noomye, I could have gone with Bunny's Mom's black hair but Noomye has the darkest skin

Dark Fantasy Revival, and my second chance to get Vechta.

Last year I failed miserably in my attempts to get any of the Dark Fantasy girls, the first event that actually got me excited for all of the epic pachinko haremettes. But this year I'm armed with 23,500 kobans, so I hope this time I can get at least Vechta, the one I want the most.

I'm going to be playing single epic pachinkos, for a maximum possible chance, although, the highest risk. I think it is way more exciting to play the epic pachinko when you don't know what you're going to get than when you know for sure you're getting a girl. 

Anyway... wish me luck, with the huge quantity of permanent epic pachinko girls, I'm gonna need it. 😟

On 10/25/2018 at 10:07 AM, Imick Says said:

Ohhhh, they added an extra day to the Dark Fantasy revival. That makes me super happy 'cause I really want Mala. :P

Yes, and hopefully she's still attached to Gruntt.  For those dudes into masochism and who really want Gork they may still have to wrestle with Dark Lord - not for me I'm afraid.  I won't be trying for Mala in this account because I'm concentrating on upgrading Golden Bunny to at least 4 stars and maxing out her XP to mine.  I need her on my team as it conspired to be Levitya-free.

Those Kharney sisters are pretty amazing, eh.  Venam is sexy as hell too and, if you can excuse the lame joke, very hot, like Mala.  They're like demonic analogues of the Carott sisters, ultra-competitive, sexy and up for anything unseemly.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Dark Fantasy Revival, and my second chance to get Vechta.

Last year I failed miserably in my attempts to get any of the Dark Fantasy girls, the first event that actually got me excited for all of the epic pachinko haremettes. But this year I'm armed with 23,500 kobans, so I hope this time I can get at least Vechta, the one I want the most. 

I'm going to be playing single epic pachinkos, for a maximum possible chance, although, the highest risk. I think it is way more exciting to play the epic pachinko when you don't know what you're going to get than when you know for sure you're getting a girl.  

Anyway... wish me luck, with the huge quantity of permanent epic pachinko girls, I'm gonna need it. 😟

Your choice makes perfect sense.  Yes, although the risks are higher, you have a great chance with so many kobans.  In one event, when I did 10 single spins in three accounts I managed to get two girls in each of these three.  The downside was that they were all permanents and with unexceptional stats: including Liu-Yeng, Asta, Princess Tiana and (above all) Shao.  I was trying for Val Kelina in my KH accounts and bummed out.

That's another risk you face with so many permanents to compete against.  You're a fan of Vechta.  I like her too, but only in her opening pose.  I find she's downhill from there.  The one I really want from Dark Fantasies is Murakawa.  I got her botanist version and I wasn't disappointed.  Knowing my luck I'd get Vechta even though I'm not charm in any account so she'd just be eye-candy that would cost me a fortune to upgrade.  I have a cat sleeping with me every night and she loves me, but she's a cat and not sexually attractive to me.

• Haha 1

Curiously, since getting Botanist Murakawa, I'm no longer excited by her standard version, because the Botanist one is just so much better.

I'm Know How, so Vechta is only useful to me as eye candy too. But considering that new 5 star legendaries are being introduced, and I already have Alexandra, one of the most powerful KH 3 star legendaries (and my overall favorite girl), even if Vechta was KH, I wouldn't be able to use her on my team anyway. 🤷‍♂️

... actually, with the introduction of a second 5 star legendary, basically all girls became combat useless... 😒

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Yes, and hopefully she's still attached to Gruntt.  For those dudes into masochism and who really want Gork they may still have to wrestle with Dark Lord - not for me I'm afraid.  I won't be trying for Mala in this account because I'm concentrating on upgrading Golden Bunny to at least 4 stars and maxing out her XP to mine.  I need her on my team as it conspired to be Levitya-free.

Those Kharney sisters are pretty amazing, eh.  Venam is sexy as hell too and, if you can excuse the lame joke, very hot, like Mala.  They're like demonic analogues of the Carott sisters, ultra-competitive, sexy and up for anything unseemly.

If I manage to get Mala, I'll probably try for Gork even though I don't like her. I'm so close to 100 girls (9 more to go!) and I want to get there before my 1 year anniversary. Although I'll be honest, the thing I dislike the most about Gork is her name. Gork the orc. It drives me insane. XD

Yeah, these 5-star legendaries are a huge pain to upgrade all the way. I have enough affection and money to get Golden Bunny up to her fourth star, but I'm waiting until the next ToF contest starts or until I can get her straight to her fifth star.

Oh, yes, Mala and Venam are both freaking fantastic! I think an alt of Mala and/or Venam would be amazing--especially if it included both of them. 

7 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

So, this is what 23,500 kobans gave me, no event girl, no know how equipment. I would say that I'm disappointed, but that simple word just can't explain my feelings right now... 😑

Reveal hidden contents

134652555_DFfinal.thumb.jpg.ec980f63c337a0269e8d1f57abbf56ca.jpg

That sucks but at least you did get some more other girls.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kamira said:

That sucks but at least you did get some more other girls.

Yeah, that's true, and I got three of the good girls. I mean, I could have gotten the octopus, and then I wouldn't be disappointed, I would be mad angry. 😅

By the way, I don't know if anyone of you have played epic pachinko recently, but weirdly enough, every single item I got was legendary, ether a legendary affection item (most of the time) or a legendary equipment. No epic item on more than 20 consecutive rolls, which is weird, since last time I played, near the anniversary, most items I got were epic.  

17 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

So, this is what 23,500 kobans gave me, no event girl, no know how equipment. I would say that I'm disappointed, but that simple word just can't explain my feelings right now... 😑

Hide contents

134652555_DFfinal.thumb.jpg.ec980f63c337a0269e8d1f57abbf56ca.jpg

The worst part is that many kobans would have gotten you the future legendary days know how girl even if you had bad luck which at 5.3 main stat and 5 stars would been better than any know how girl that has ever been in epic pachinko.

You got a lot of legendary gifts as well with the single spins and they most likely will make another epic days event in the future so some people will be able to get the 3 epic pachinko girls you got a lot easier then you did because some people will be able to get them for free.

8 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Maybe you should read the last couple of patch notes more carefully, @Jack_HH...
You might find out why that is 🤣

Ok, already red them.

But then why does the reward section still show epic items?

image.png.d686f3ca48abcb5eebc407e3d5a83788.png

4 hours ago, natstar said:

The worst part is that many kobans would have gotten you the future legendary days know how girl even if you had bad luck which at 5.3 main stat and 5 stars would been better than any know how girl that has ever been in epic pachinko.

You got a lot of legendary gifts as well with the single spins and they most likely will make another epic days event in the future so some people will be able to get the 3 epic pachinko girls you got a lot easier then you did because some people will be able to get them for free.

Yeah, I got kind of obsessed with Vechta, and event legendary pachinko girls haven't been released on bosses, so this was my only chance to get her. I was hoping for some kind of increase on the chances to get the event girls at the pachinko, or maybe two different pachinkos, one for event girls the other permanents, as I red on some rumors, but it never happened.

The truth is that I already gave up, and this Dark Fantasy revival is the last event I expend Kobans at the pachinko, I'll start saving them for epic and legendary days, and the anniversaries. 

1 minute ago, Jack_HH said:

Ok, already red them.

But then why does the reward section still show epic items?

image.png.d686f3ca48abcb5eebc407e3d5a83788.png

Yeah, I got kind of obsessed with Vechta, and event legendary pachinko girls haven't been released on bosses, so this was my only chance to get her. I was hoping for some kind of increase on the chances to get the event girls at the pachinko, or maybe two different pachinkos, one for event girls the other permanents, as I red on some rumors, but it never happened.

The truth is that I already gave up, and this Dark Fantasy revival is the last event I expend Kobans at the pachinko, I'll start saving them for epic and legendary days, and the anniversaries. 

Because the x10 Epic Pachinko button can still give epic rewards. They only changed what the single spin button gives you.

• Like 1