The girl (or shards) for those who obtained her on day 1 (and 2) and didn't claim the rewards immediately but claimed the rewards on the third day (or second) after the patch which transformed the girl (or shards) into orbs.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 3

Ah ok, good to now.
I was wondering what this was about, because I think I had another 25 and 100 Shards in my Contests.
Not entirely sure about that, have probably claimed all by now, cause there aren't any contests with shards for her anymore.

Screenshot2024-02-23161209.thumb.jpg.2867b00f302521ef8689771aec4a7b57.jpg

But it seems I can't find her in my harem neither with a few shard, nor full.
What is her name, so I can search for her that way?

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

Ahh, no wonder I can't find her in my (HH) Harem, I got the Announcement in CxH. 🙄  image.png.776f289039987f9839f2cdefb9f02826.png
As I said I've got another 25 and 100 Shards in contest (in CxH), and total it says image.png.c05322a64781c173f647cd30aa52a793.png

For Enna i have  image.png.0f731e3c66913a3c852a84f17a1b14b1.png  shards in contest (3x25 + 1x50).

But I don't remember getting a Message in HH.
Pobably I claimed something in CxH, but not in HH.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

Don't now if it is a bug or just bad design, but I just found a thing, that can be used for a little advantage.
Not enough to call it a real exploit, but still.

Many of you might have noticed, that in some events when you complete one tier, the last thing counts in the next tier.

I noticed that in DP or in PoA, for example in PoA tier 18 is fight 100 villains, tier 19 is score 20k points in contests.
And right now in PsH there is a contest with villains, also the ongoing MDR.

As shards in PSH deplete quickly, I prepared PoA tier 18 to be ready, for the new bunch of shards in MDR coming up.
And as I wanted to spend all the 100 CP before shards are gone (to be able to advance in PoA), and I didn't feel like clicking them one by one, I used two times x50.

And guess what, the second bunch of 50 CP counted for tier 19 in PoA, giving me 10k points, so half of what I needed. 😲

As I said, not a real exploit, as it only works once, but it can still speed things a little up, especially if there are only contest that give only few points.

----

Feel free to move this post, if you deem it important enough.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

48 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Many of you might have noticed, that in some events when you complete one tier, the last thing counts in the next tier.

It's been that way since forever and it's very limited in scope (plus everybody can benefit from it, if ever so slightly). So I don't think it's a bug, just a question of design.

It also works in DP for instance, but there it's not even predictable. I'm not talking about doing your best to align the left-hand task and the right-hand task so you can advance on both from the same action (this is just a good tactic and not easy to achieve anyway). I'm talking about when you happen to get a task compatible with the previous one on the same slot, and you advance on the new one a little bit by finishing the first one. It happened to me very few times, and it's stuff like Task 1 asks me to buy items and Task 2 wants me to spend money, so when I finish the first one, the next one appears with a bit of progress already made.

Honestly, I think there's a significant difference between reward tracks with various different challenges that you know in advance and need to complete in order (like PoA) and ones that mostly ask you to grind the same things over and over again but only counts them a little bit at a time (like DP). One is good design and the other would be a lot less tedious if it counted your progress just in general while the thing is up and you do the things it wants you to do. I feel the same way about similar things in other games too.

Spoiler

I play several games that have "chain quests" for the same task but every time you complete it, the goal to reach gets higher and higher. To me, good design for those is to count all of them as you go.

In one game, I have a task that reads "reach zone 300" at first. Well, even if I reach zone 1,000, I will only achieve that one, not also "reach zone 400" and so on. I'll have to reset and do another run to "complete" each milestone, even though I've reached all of them in one run already. I'm not a fan of that design at all.

In another game, I have a tasks that reads "cast 10 fire spells" at first. If I cast 100 fire spells in one match, I'll complete "cast 10", and "cast 20" and so on up until "cast 100" all at once. This feels much better and more intuitive to me for this type of stuff.

• Like 1

Ok I did the estimates for affection gain and its definitely laking. Here are my findings.

can away get par day:
Market min 4160 max 48000
5 chests 7115
world 11/13 tier 1 - 1 of 4(min 3 Max 1500 when you get) Thank you DvDivXXX for bring that up, I totally over looked that. that should help a little when I'm not working on a troll girl.

random extra:
POP 1 in 4 chance to get 490 every 6 hrs
Epic Pachinko 1 in 3(min 700 max 1500) if not girl,armor or gem
Great Pachinko 1 in 2(min 130 max 1500) if not firl or armor
Club Champion after all girls (min 700 max 1500)
PoG 21600+

based on the numbers of most areas are so low its not wreath the effort. Only Market, daily 5 chests, world 11/13 and PoG are wreath the time for affection(if I'm missing any good area please let me know)

Affection Need increase per Months (base on predictable events, so from time to time its even higher)
1/2 5sl bb/dp 85050
1 mythic 437625
1 3sl KC 17550
2 3se CE 24570
4 3sl CE 70200
1 5sl LD 85050
1 5sl LC 85050
4 3sl PoA 70200
4 3sl PoV 70200
2 3sl Season 35100
4 5sl seasonal 340200
Totaling 1320795 of new affection per month

So looking at this, would only be able to keep up with this if market payout was at about max all the time which it is not, will see if world 11/13 tier 1 will help as I had not been doing that till now.

Right now I have 6306201 Affection saved up
of the girls I have left in my harem I need 15456235 affection out of 460 girls to get 866 scenes
of the girls I still need to get I need 8719470 out of 162 girls to get 597 scenes

so you can see I need more affection from what I already have then what is still to come.
the break down of what I have is
3 star epic
Total Affection needed:187485 out of 21 girls to get 29 scenes

3 star legendary
Total Affection needed:3994950 out of 309 girls to get 475 scenes

5 star legendary
Total Affection needed:8967550 out of 124 girls to get 344 scenes

Mythic
Total Affection needed:2306250 out of 6 girls to get 18 scenes

so taking the 2 needs 15456235 + 8719470 and using what I already have 6306201 I would need to save up 17869504 more to get everything, while still keeping up with new stuff
Unless Market removed epic and or world 11/13 tier 1 pay out affection very well I don't see how you can keep up.

I should be able to finish the Epics and Mythic girls then not sure about the legendary.

They really need to also cut back on the legendary's, if there going to keep doing the 5 stars they need to stop doing all the 3 stars.
here is how many of the girl of each type there are right now

Rarity Total  
starting 11
epic 365
common 149
rare 145
legendary 1025
mythic 39

Here's hoping they take some of this into account sooner rather then later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

On 2/23/2024 at 2:22 AM, DvDivXXX said:

This is such a relief for me... :$

image.png

This means I only have Radka's MDR to save up for (and the 6k for HA's koban cards, but hopefully I'll be able to postpone them a bit further to get synergy).

I'm still unclear on how or even if they plan to go back to the proper chronological order for these MDRs, but at least I'm glad I'm not missing out on another one due to their weird and unpredictable scheduling. Missing out on Nike yet again after all these years still stings a fair bit.

image.png

My guess (wish) is that they will revive Radka next month, and after that we'll go to High Mage Arcana and forward (according to the list of past MDs).

Level up Red may be revived near Kinkoid's anniversary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

they will revive Radka next month

Radka is with 99,99999% possibility the postponed MDR at 28th-1st.

One MDR next month should start at 23rd, when the other start is unknown (at least to me, perhaps some others have access to Channels with more info). I think the first revived Mythic will be Arcana, and than Royal Housemaid.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Radka is with 99,99999% possibility the postponed MDR at 28th-1st.

One MDR next month should start at 23rd, when the other start is unknown (at least to me, perhaps some others have access to Channels with more info). I think the first revived Mythic will be Arcana, and than Royal Housemaid.

Why 2-3 MDRs per month? 😭

That's too frequent...

• Sad 1
  • Hug 2

3 hours ago, Karxan said:

Question - Is this A.I. girl from Daily Mission art realized as an Obtainable Haremette in game?

3 hours ago, Karxan said:

HH Daily Mission - Obsessional Intelligence
3a3b0f7d414686161fd959a554187f7a.jpg

If that's the case then my memory is failing me. All I can think of that's even vaguely similar would be Cyber Keiko (I think?) and perhaps a few other girls we've had with somewhat close themes like Tech Divas. The only AI proper in the game would be Alexa  but she looks nothing like this pic (arguably a few more characters in certain chapters of the story mode, too, but not collectible yet).

---

20 minutes ago, OmerB said:

Why 2-3 MDRs per month? 😭

That's too frequent...

Well, only 1 MDR was too slow, though. ^^ Can't please everybody all the time. The new way is better for more players in the long run, however. Even if it's not ideal for some of us at certain specific points.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, OmerB said:

That's too frequent...

Guess in order to keep up with all the Mythics we got so far, it is the only way.

Or at least the only way KK is able to deal with it.
There might of course be more usefull possibilitys, like the way they stack in leagues and club champions.

But that would go against the general order of things, to let people wait a year or longer, to get another shot.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Der DinX said:

There might of course be more usefull possibilitys, like the way they stack in leagues and club champions.

That would be absolutely fantastic for the MDR. So an MD gives a new M6 for everyone, the MDR gives the oldest M6 you do not have yet.

On 2/23/2024 at 9:18 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Well, Rome wasn't built in a day. I mean, it took me over 4 years to catch up on all the past event girls from before I started. And obviously, the older the game becomes, the more catching up there will be for new and future players.

If I was starting the game now, I wouldn't even try going for any M6 for at least the first 6-12 months regardless. And after that, probably only 1 a month at most for a year or two. Except for mega-whales, it would be counterproductive to try and catch up on everything right away, let alone on the most expensive girls in the game. Account power and overall progress on the game need to be a lot more gradual than that, and there are so many different things to collect now in order to slowly build up a solid account that can progress further and further... Focusing on girls alone would lead to a wall (or at least a bottleneck) pretty quick.

The journey for new and future players is longer than it was for past generations, but there are also a lot more resources and features than "back in the day" to help getting there. It's just a different perspective.

in HH i have 4 SPs & CXH 5 AAPs, but i doubt i'll be ready for Arcana, as i need to save up 150+ CP & ≈11,000 Kobans...

probably get a new pc First...

I will do what i can of course, but i'll save my SPs for a better shot another day...

Edited by Karxan
test
  • Like 1

One thing that i dont like about the blessing that after +40 minutes when change week on leagues they keep with the previous blessings, and when the players boost its over, they keep boosted for ~10 minutes, but mine (and you all too probably), its gone in the same second.

I think that this need to be fix, and i see some old posts about that problem, be fair to both sides.

1 minute ago, mdnoria said:
12 minutes ago, XXDongXX said:

no idea but it saves all of us some time and money 😂

not really in my case since I did run a mix of 3 overboosted mythic girls with GS3 doggy pose.

not now but next week, or do u plan to change ur team because the blessing for rare girls gets even worse then before 

il y a 51 minutes, XXDongXX a dit :

not now but next week, or do u plan to change ur team because the blessing for rare girls gets even worse then before 

Initially, I planned to change my team for this week creating a team considering next week blessings but there is no point now.

Unboosted mythics are better than boosted rare girls so I'm not really considering this blessing at all for both weeks.

It's just that I'm a bit in the middle of everything where I don't have enough lvl 750 girls to form a full GS3 team right now except maybe for blue eyes (I was running Derri with last week blessings for the doggy pose GS3 to give you an idea).

So I have 5 doggy GS3 girls and 2 mythics with doggy pose but not buffing the GS3 right now and I don't really know if I should change it or not to something else completely or stay with this for one week.

image.png.cca50154b3422b95789a76823540b9ad.png

(Switch Kumiko and Venus for the offensive team).
So Kumiko and Venus here benefits from the doggy GS3 but does not contribute anything to the team (except pink hair for Zazie) but I don't really have anything to switch them yet.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, mdnoria said:

Nice, we have 2 weeks of the same shitty blessings on hh.com

They get even worse the second week by 5% 🙄

But thanks to remind me, that I have to change the team. 😁
I forgot again... 🤪

------

Yeah I nailed it,   image.png.5a1d1472a6192218019390369a0739c9.png
although rena's sim even predicts a lower score.   image.png.a9f90c4f5edcd55c52682e84da5b2506.png

-----

45 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Unboosted mythics are better than boosted rare girls so I'm not really considering this blessing at all for both weeks.

Well, those are my top contenders this week, all unequipped right now.

image.png.0e31e2d9ff675694e65e654ff08d37f5.png  image.png.11754fe2761977b45a5bbccbebd7f1f5.png

So if I would awake Derri and Mavin, they might even come close to being competitive.
Both are max skilled, also Lunar Bunny's Mom.
None of the other mythics are skilled.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Hug 1

il y a une heure, Der DinX a dit :

So if I would awake Derri and Mavin, they might even come close to being competitive.

A fully skilled boosted lvl 750 R5 this week is 21516AP so nearly the same as an unboosted and unskilled lvl 750 M6 (21420AP).

Edited by mdnoria

3 hours ago, Marc121212 said:

One thing that i dont like about the blessing that after +40 minutes when change week on leagues they keep with the previous blessings, and when the players boost its over, they keep boosted for ~10 minutes, but mine (and you all too probably), its gone in the same second.

I think that this need to be fix, and i see some old posts about that problem, be fair to both sides.

Since is due to the fact that defensive teams (means the ones everyone can see in the league table and battle against) are snapshotted, including all bonuses. The snapshots are updated when boosters expire in ~50% of cases (another bug), when you add new boosters, change the team or such. But they are not updated on blessings reset. Instead there is another old 6h timer at which all snapshots are updated at once. So:

• After blessings reset, at first, all opponent teams remain blessed according to the old blessings.
  • When anyone changes its team, adds new boosters or has its boosters expired (in ~50% of cases), the bonuses adjust for the new blessings as well.
  • For every other opponent, the blessings bonuses update within some hours after rest, but then everyone at once.

This however only affects the defensive teams you see in the league table and you battle against. But offensive teams of all players, hence what everyone attacks with, have new blessings in effect immediately.

2 hours ago, Der DinX said:
2 hours ago, mdnoria said:

Well, those are my top contenders this week, all unequipped right now.

image.png.0e31e2d9ff675694e65e654ff08d37f5.png  image.png.11754fe2761977b45a5bbccbebd7f1f5.png

Both are max skilled, also Lunar Bunny's Mom.
None of the other mythics are skilled.

Unblessed fully skilled mythics are definitely better than (single-)blessed rares, no matter what blessings factor and skills. Even when GS3 has no other match, GS4 alone is pretty strong, defeating any possibly higher TP a rare might have with strong blessings. And indeed they do not even have higher TP this week, it seems. Hence jep, fully ignoring the rare blessing. And there are no brown-haired R5 girls in the game, hence no double blessings possible these weeks.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3